JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm David Maher. I live in Cookeville, TN. I attend The River Community Church where I am a bi-vocational (I am also a computer consultant) staff member, responsible for our leadership development ministry.

This is a topic that I really look forward to studying. I think it is very important for us to understand what the vision is for the church. I look forward to learning from everyone in the forum as we go through the next several weeks together.

Hello my name is Ron. I live neare State College Pa. I love the Lord and have a heart for missions. My wife and I lead teams to New York city to

minister to the homeless people. It is a great blessing to be involved in this type of ministery.

I am looking foward to this study.

Praise God,

I'm Cynthia, from Cape Cod (MA). Assistant pastor to my husband. Am very interested in the "Vision for the Church" to help our congregation draw closer to God. Several things have hapened in ou community whereby I feel the need to stir up the hearts of the people to be greater witnesses for Christ. Am looking foward to this study even though I will be doing some travelng during these next weeks, will "catch up" when I return.

Greetings, in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ! My name is Jaunita, and I live in Bellevue KY, USA. This is my second Bible study with Pastor Ralph, and I am looking forward to getting started! I am also looking forward to "seeing", on-line, some old friends, and making some new ones. I attend Victory Church of God, in near-by Dayton KY. I'm sure this topic will be awesome!! Love Jaunita :lol:

Greetings to all, My name is Jeannette.I am serving as a worship leader here in Virginia Beach,Virgina. My hearts desire is to continue to declare the name of Jesus Christ and with the authority and resurrecting power of the Lord to set the captives free and to revive life and hope to all people. I pray wisdom, understanding, and a strengthing of our minds and hearts as we go deeper and allow God to expand our "vision for the church" through His glorious and wonderful eyes. I look forward to growing with you all. Be blessed of the Lord

with revelatory knowledge in Him....

Deep calleth unto deep!!

OPEN THE EYES OF OUR HEART LORD...

to see what you see in this hour!!

Hi All. This book has one of my favorite chapters of the Bible. Chapter 4 where Paul tells us how we should be acting as a church family. It is really interesting that many of the issues Paul addressed two thousand years ago in the churches of that time are still popping up. Oh well..there's some saying about history repeating itself. Look forward to this study. I hope I can contribute more than I was able to on the Lamb of God study.

Blessings!! /

Hi, this is my first time doing a bible study online and I am looking forward to it. I attend First Baptist Church of Alexandria in Alexandria, VA and do In-Reach for my Sunday School class. We have been studying the book of Ephesians and I really wanted to dig deeper into it. I love studying God's word. No matter where in the bible I look, there is always something that speaks directly to me no matter what my circumstances are.

By His Grace

Hello everyone! I am delighted to be a part of this study. I enjoy God's Word and count it a priviledge to be able to study with others.

My name is Cheryl, I live in Dallas, TX and I am a wife and mother of 3 boys. God has been so good to our family and I am so grateful!

I thank God for the online study and I know that it will truly be a blessing!

May God bless each and everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I am Anna from Mid-Michigan. I'm 26 years old, single, and am the Client Services Director for a Crisis Pregnancy Center.

I am really looking forward to this study and the interaction and insight it will bring!

Greetings Everyone! My wife and I are being raised up as Christian Education Ministers here in Maryland at a 300 member church. When I am not teaching at a cell group on Monday nights or teaching at church on a Wednesday night, I can be found online evangelizing as the Spirit leads.

I have been following Pastor Ralph's lessons for some years now although I am usually just sitting in the back seat soaking up the knowledge and good discussions. May God richly bless Pastor Ralph for his dedicated service to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Our online ministry's web site has been having some technical difficulties at the host provider but we hope to rectify that soon. In the interim, perhaps the downtime will enable me to jump in the front seat and join in these discussions for this study. Looking forward to the "Vision for the Church" teachings. By hearing from God during this study, we will all learn a little more about what the Lord God had in mind for His Church.

Blessings to all as we begin what I am sure will be another one of Pastor Ralph's excellent studies. May he be annointed and led by God Almighty as he pens the words for each lesson.

In His Service, Pastor Dave

My name is Terry, I live in San Jose Ca, and have been a follower of Christ since Easter 1975. I am very excited about studying the book of Ephesians. I am currently looking for a bible teaching church in the San Jose area.

Thank you Pastor Ralph for this great ministry that you have.

Terry

Hi, my name is Carole (Estelle is my given name and I really do not like to use it) I'm 70, married to a very special man for 52 years. We live in Riverside, Ca. with our boxer Duke. I consider myself a "completed Jew". I began following ther Lord faithfully about 8 years ago I love Bible Studies and I'm involved in several, my favorite being

Bible Study Fellowship. Since recommiting my life to Jesus, He has become my first love and I'm very passionate about Him. There's more but I'm sure I'll have more time later to share.

Hi . . .I am really looking forward to this study. I have done about 4 studies with Pastor Ralph and they are fabulous. I live in Canada and my church is going through a re-visioning process. I am looking forward to growing through this material and study in order to help facilitate change in our church. May God open our eyes and our hearts to His leading.

Hi. I'm Gail from Louisiana. I'm married and the mother of one 22-year old daughter. I am especially looking forward to this bible study on the church although I have enjoyed and grown by all other studies in the past several years and have taken them all very seriously. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to equip the saints of God, Pastor Ralph. Looking forward to reading the posts as time permits and possibly sharing at times.

Hi, I'm Dan from Souther California. I worship at Calvary Chapel Redlands with my wife Janya and our two children, Ben and Samantha. This study is quite timely for me as I am going through a time of disillusionment with my fellow Christians at church. Knowing that the problem lies with me, I'm certain that God will use this study to set me straight...He always does as I study His word :D God Bless you all.

Hi everyone, my name is Kirby Joseph and I am from Lake Charles,La. I currently live in Los Angeles,Ca , where I am attending UCLA. I play football here. I will be transferring to Tulane Univ. in New Orleans,La. in the fall. As of now, I do not attend a church here in L.A. but in Lake Charles,La I attend Christian World Ministries. I love the Lord with all my heart and desire to seek his face. I joined this study group to help me grow spiritually.

I'm Pastor Ralph, the leader of this Bible study. I live in Loomis, California, and am on the pastoral staff at Sierra Christian Church.

Now tell us something about you! Please be careful about sharing too much personal information online.

:D Hello brothers and sisters in Christ,

My name is Linda and I am very exicited about this lesson.I believe in this lesson God will raise us up and we will see the Vision for the Church that Jesus Christ wants us to be so much a part of.Blessings to you all.Linda

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

My name is Heather, I'm a stay at home mom from Southeast Michigan.

I desire to serve God to my full ability.

Vision for the Church is the first online Bible Study I have done. I am very excited about it and am hoping that I will be able to take something back to my own church. The day I volunteered to serve on our Worship team - to help our church try to satisfy all members of the congregation as well as reach out and share the Good News with our community - I stumbled across this internet study...God works in miraculous ways!