JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q5. Your Feedback on this Bible Study

• 3 weeks later...

Q5. What has this study on 2 Peter and Jude meant to you? How has it enriched your life? How could it be improved?

This study has reiterated the fact that there are so many wolves in sheep's clothing that we have to be aware of. But its the strength of our Lord in us that prevails ultimately. The Lord is warning us of all the evils, thereby protecting His loved ones, because He wants to enjoy the company of His children. So in the process, He keeps a watch over His children that they don't fall off by the wayside and get trampled by the evil forces. This has strengthened my faith, increased my love and reestablished the hope in Jesus' finished work of salvation. There is always scope for improvement. Learning process never ends. As I go deeper into the study of His word, there are many gems to gather and enjoy thier value. There is always scope for improvement. Its only His grace that we are granted all these privileges to enjoy and experience.

This study on 2 Peter and Jude has meant a better understanding of the Father and what Jesus Christ suffered to bring us into the light. It has enriched my lifeby adding to my foundation as a believer. It could be improved by offering some real life soultions and applications, but I understand the constraints of such a study.

Q5. What has this study on 2 Peter and Jude meant to you? How has it enriched your life? How could it be improved?

What has this study on 2 Peter and Jude meant to you?

It has been a reminder of God's love not only for me but for all . . . for He doesn't want to see anyone perish.

How has it enriched your life?

It has given me great comfort in what He has given to us, mercy, protection, and most of all a love that will never let me down. I feel stronger in the reminder that He wants me to be with Him and that no matter how many times I might mess up in this life. . . I will never perish.

How could it be improved?

I would like to see studies that limit my personal opinion and challenge me to a higher understanding of the text, chapter, or verse; maybe some personal intervention from Pastor Ralph when my thinking gets off course.

5a.) What has this study on 2 Peter and Jude meant to you?

5a.) To be vigilant, on guard against the lion (Satan). The need to maintain the integrity of the Sciptures and the basic Christian doctrines which are being watered down today by the pagan ideology of worshipping our selves.

5b.) How has it enriched your life?

5b.) The in depth study and examination of the original language has allowed me to see the context in which both writers were trying to emphasize. Thanks Pastor Ralph for your efforts.

5c.) How could it be improved?

5c.) Nothing. I find the study formats fulfill their purpose.

It has been very good to get me back on track with many things in my life I had begun to neglect. As I seek to seek his kingdom first I am becoming ready to accept his will in all the other things he will add or not add at his will. I have missed an interaction between members even though at times that can become a distraction to the study.

I am very glad that I took part in the study. It gave me a great deal to think about. The bible is filled with so many lessons and this study introduced me to a few of them

that I had never read before. I look forward to the next study. :blink:

As always in your studies, it stretches me--to think and put on paper (ie e-mail) what I believe and how far short I often fall! This one reminds me of His loving oversight of my life and how He holds me firmly in His hands.

That, naturally, enriches my life as I draw closer to Him and listen more to His directions for my life.

Keep on as you are! You inspire us by your dedication.

:rolleyes:

I can never stop appreciating how God's word continues to inspire me. This study of 2 Peter and Jude remind me to continue in my Christian growth, aided through the study of God's word, Christ's example and the Holy Spirit

IT HAS MADE ME MORE ALERT TO LISTEN FOR TRUTH WHILE SCRIPTURE IS BEING QUOTED. BY SEARCHING SCRIPTURE IT HAS KEPT THE WORD ALIVE. IT HAS HELPED ME TO LEARN THAT IT IS THE SIN THAT WE SHOULD HATE- BUT TO SHOW LOVE TO THE SINNER. TO SHOW LOVE TO OTHERS AS CHRIST SHOWS HIS LOVE TO ME.

MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS THIS MINISTRY AND ALL THAT PARTICIPATE, ESPECIALLY PASTOR RALPH FOR HIS DILIGENCE IN GETTING THE LESSONS PREPARED AND E-MAILED OUT DAILY. BLESSINGS TO ALL.......

I've enjoyed this study as well as the other study on Gideon. I especially liked the audio recap. I can always use a review in any study of God's word. Thanks a bunch.

This study has meant a great deal to me in that it was informative, enriching

and good material to do a series of sermons on this book.

It has enriched my life in many ways. I think one significant thing that has happen; it has renewed my interest in apostasy and knowing the Word of God. It is so easy to overlook false teaching in the church, but I am convinced even more now that it needs to be addressed and eradicated.

I think the Bible study can be improved by giving us some feedback on our answers so that we will know whether or not we are on track or distorted in our understanding.

I have already sign up for the next course on Abraham. I am looking forward to studying with you and others on the life of this great Old Testament character of the Bible.

I am greatful to you Pastor Ralph for all your work and preparation, especially providing us with all the Greek words realated to the passages and their meanings.

Blessings and prayers

Sinclair

This is the first study of this kind I have done, and I really enjoyed the in depth study of scripture. Sometimes when reading the word I find it's easy to miss some profound things beacause I'm not stopping and paying attention after every verse. This study has been very valuable to me. My daily/weekly Bible study had kinda slacked off and this has been a great way for me to refocus. I have really enjoyed reading what other people think and hearing about their individual walks and faith. I don't know what to say about improvment. It's a very workable and understandable format. The only thing I would change is to not have separate e-mails of the questions, as they are all on the first study lesson. It's the only one I open and as I work through it I answer the questions. Of course, I'm sure you have a reason for doing it the way you do, and it isn't any big deal anyway. I'm looking forward to the next study, and am anxious to learn more. It's always exciting to take another look at what you "already know" and finding even more wisdom. Thank you very much Pastor Ralph for your hard work.

:lol: I just read that you can opt out of the daily questions. Good to know. So just disregard that one part. My bad. :D

The study has been very helpful to me. I've spent more time in the Word and learned about two books of the Bible I'd never studied before. The audio recap reinforced the written lessons.

I was moved to tears at hearing again how much the Lord loves ME!

I've signed up for the study on Abraham.

Has made me realize that I have come a long way with my studies and my faith. I have always believed but my faith was not as it should have been because of being agnostic at times because of all the suffering in my life. I still continue to struggle with the sufferings but I am more at ease about them. Even when I feel that I am all alone, I realize that I am NOT alone.

I can not think of any improvement that could be done to this study. I really enjoyed it whole heartedly.

This as all the other Joyful Heart Bible studies seem to challenge me to study harder in the Word and to give insight as to how to apply these truths to my life. I find they stretch me beyond my comfort zone quite often and I need that. I also like reading the answers that my brothers and sisters in Christ post. There is so much to learn from each other.

I can't think of anything that would improve these studies and I appreciate the work and time that Pastor Ralph puts in.

Thank you and God Bless you all!

Jen

Acts 20:24

Pastor Ralph,

It has been another wonderful chance for me to learn more about the Word, and my faith, from you and the other members of this study group. Your having called attention to many items in these two books has increased my awareness of how the Father wants to interact with us. I have thought of God as being angry with me and ready to punish me for my sin. I am encouraged now, more than ever. Thank you for this study! The only thing that would possibly help me more would be reference to Strong's number in the Greek and Hebrew words.