JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q2. Inquiring of the Lord

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with “inquiring of the Lord?” Why did David inquire of the Lord? What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God’s will before acting? How can you find God’s will at key points in your life?

• 1 month later...

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with “inquiring of the Lord?” Why did David inquire of the Lord? What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God’s will before acting? How can you find God’s will at key points in your life?

Abiathar was a priest. The priest used the ephod when “inquiring of the Lord. The ephod is part of the high priest's garments that include the Urim and Thummim. These were used to determine God's will. David inquired of the Lord when he had tough decisions to make, as in times when he's in a vunerable position. Having access to a priest who has the ephod enabled David to seek God's will before embarking on a journey or going into battle. God protected David as he obeyed the direction of the Urim and Thummin. David stayed in God's will, and we can when we seek God's will, before making decisions, and obey them. We can find God's will at key points in our lives by studying and meditating on His Word and keeping the channels of communication always going, you talking to God and listening for His replies.

• 3 weeks later...

The ephod was the veil through which the seeker sees the sought, even though the answers are rarely clear. God, Who allows wiggle room, grants a little wiggle room to Himself. As the ephod was only worn by those allowed to seek God's Guidance and impart It to others, it was worn as an outward symbol of the dance between Seen and Unseen. For David, having the ephod was the next best thing to having God in his pocket. David, who was using his power for good at the time, used the ephod to determine where he should say, and which way the Lord was leading, when the Lord said, "Go."

To some, seeking God's Will before making a move seems a little awkward and likely to produce anything from cynicsm to outright attack, whenever someone else speaks of doing so. We who walk this walk are often accused of at best, believing in something that doesn't exist, and at worst, using "seeking God" as a euphemism for imposing tyranny, enslavement, and oppression. Truly seeking God's Will involves neither of, nor any of the states-of-being between, the two extremes. Seeking God's will, for me, engages me in a way that a veil -- even a sacred one -- could never capture. I am believing in what I know exists because . . . well because I know He does. When I seek God's will first, I want to empower, free, and emancipate those who are bound by things that only hurt, defeat, and kill, each and all of us. That, for me, is the biggest advantage -- no longer being bound by driving needs for inner and outer destruction.

One of the ways that I seek God's Will before acting is to ask myself, "Where do I think God is, in the midst of this situation?" I wish I remembered to do it all the time. Not even one tenth or one one-hundreth of the time. Another way, which I know I need to practice way more than I do, is to just say "Okay, God. It's yours. Tell me what you want me to do." When I don't practice these two spiritual exercises, and I wake up and realize that things may have a lot less rough, if I had. I'm just glad that I remember to pray most every night. Whatever is hard would be (and has been) made harder when I forget to, or decide to not, do at least that much. Life was a bit insane before I prayed the way I do now.

Two other spiritual practices that I have fallen in love with are Lectio Divina (which I'm hoping to start gatherings of, very soon) and Compline. Compline forms the base for my prayers. Lectio is my favorite way to contemplate all of the texts written by our forefathers. In each, I am seeking God's Will.

All I have to do to seek God's Will is remember to seek God's Will. I already have what I need to do so: spiritual practices are marvelous. So simple . . . I had never looked at my spiritual practices in quite that way, Dr. Wilson. Thank you for this question.

Abiathar and the ephod represents the promise and the power of the Lord that was with David when he first slew Goliath. I am unsure as to the complete history of the ephod(and will study), but as is germane to this text its a symbol of David's and priests' faith in the Lord.

David was in a jam, so he had to inquire of the Lord because his men had fear of going to Keilah. The advantage of a person inquiring of the Lord first, is that the Lord can open doors for you and you will have strenghened your faith. Finding God's will however seems more daunting than in David's day. I suppose I feel that God's "voice" isn't clearly heard- or could it be the day to day busyness going on that impedes our hearing of the Lord in our hearts?

To hear God or to find the right words, I rely on Psalms by David or Proverbs by Solomon and other writers.

Abiathar and the ephod represents the promise and the power of the Lord that was with David when he first slew Goliath. I am unsure as to the complete history of the ephod(and will study), but as is germane to this text its a symbol of David's and priests' faith in the Lord.

David was in a jam, so he had to inquire of the Lord because his men had fear of going to Keilah. The advantage of a person inquiring of the Lord first, is that the Lord can open doors for you and you will have strenghened your faith. Finding God's will however seems more daunting than in David's day. I suppose I feel that God's "voice" isn't clearly heard- or could it be the day to day busyness going on that impedes our hearing of the Lord in our hearts?

To hear God or to find the right words, I rely on Psalms by David or Proverbs by Solomon and other writers.

What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with “inquiring of the Lord?” THE PREISTS WERE GOD'S SERVANT; THE EPHOD WAS GOD'S TOOL OF "LOTS."

Why did David inquire of the Lord? THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S; HE WILL REWARD THOSE WHO DILIGENTLY SEEKS HIM.

What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God’s will before acting? GOD KNOWS ALL AND WILL NOT LEAD HIS PEOPLE ASTRAY.

How can you find God’s will at key points in your life? SEEK GOD WHILE HE CAN BE FOUND; HE WILL NOT FORSAKE HIS PEOPLE.

ipb.global.registerReputation( 'rep_post_77175', { domLikeStripId: 'like_post_77175', app: 'forums', type: 'pid', typeid: '77175' }, parseInt('0') );

What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with "inquiring of the Lord?"

As a priest Abiathar had the toold and the knowladge of how to use the tools to enquire of the Lord.

Add to this David's close relationship with God, gave David a great oppertunity to stay in the will of God, and thus to be protected by God.

Why did David inquire of the Lord?

He wanted to stay in God's will so that he could be protected by God. He was not relying on his own ability but relied on God to lead them safely

What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God's will before acting?

They take proper decisions, inspired by God. We can never make the same quality moves out of our own.

How can you find God's will at key points in your life?

Prayer, bible study, discussions with other Christian leaders, or faithful Christians

Having a close relationship with God all the time.

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with "inquiring of the Lord?" Why did David inquire of the Lord? What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God's will before acting? How can you find God's will at key points in your

Abiathar was a priest and the priest's ephod contained the urim that were used to seek God's guidance on whether to carry out a task or not. David was continuously getting closer to God and needed a clear direction before he acted so that he would not go wrong.

Who ever enquires from God before acting will always get the right result while those who do not do so are most likely going to go wrong with great negative consequences.

We can find God's will by praying and even fasting to seek for His will. He reveals His will through his written word- the bible or by the prompting of the Holy Spirit.

1. The ephod is part of the High Priest garment's that include the zurin and Thummim, lots used to determine God's will when

david inquires of Yahweh..

2. Philistine raiders were attacking the wall Judeon City of Keilah andstealing their crops. And David inquired of the Lord "shall I

Pursue after this band? David inquiring the Lord for direction and guidance regarding a decision to

Pursue and overtaking the Philistines

3. Having access to a priest who has the ephod enable David to seek God's will before going to battle.

advantage knowing God's word and guidance assurance of overtaking the Philistines.

4. We have the same focus on God's word. He guides us through our prayers and reading the Bible at

key points in our life for guidance and answers

(1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with "inquiring of the Lord?"

They both were ways / measures in which someone during this time would use to inquire / ask of and or confirm the Lords' Will.

Abiathar escaped the wrath of Saul through hand of Doeg the Edomite. Abiathar was one of the sons of Ahimelech the son of Ahitub, he was a priest. The ephod was a part of the high priest's garments, attached was a breastplate pouch containing the Urim and the Thummim Exodus 28. The priest used the Urim and the Thummim to obtain the Will of the Lord.

Abiathar escaped and fled after David; and David verse 23 asked Abiathar to "abide thou with him, fear not: for he that seeketh my life seeketh thy life: but with me thou shalt be in safeguard." Since Abiathar was a priest in the next chapter David does not made a decision in haste, he gains affirmation through Abiathar and his use of the ephod 1 Samuel 23:1-6

He desired assurance, the Lord's Assurance. The Philistines were fighting against Keilah, and they robbing the threshing floors. David inquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go and smite these Philistines?

The advantage is the Advocate, the Counselor is All Knowing and wise; when we hear God's voice and or understand His counsel over the noise of the world, to include self-noise, the advantage is Blessed Assurance. The wealth in His counsel is that His counsel always bring a successful resolve. That resolve may not align with our desire, yet it will be successful according to His Will.

Most of us incline to do as Jacob did when he was to met his brother Esau many years after he through cunning tactics received the birthright and blessing from Isaac. Although Jacob prayed, sought the counsel of the Lord, he still formed an elaborate plan. He then wrestles with a man until the breaking of the day. This man touched the hollow of Jacob's thigh, the hollow of his thigh was out of joint. In my opinion that was God telling Jacob not your will but Mine.

“Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails” Proverbs 19:21. There are many things we feel we want to accomplish or see happen come to pass according to our desires (to too many to list). Whatever we want to do, if it is not in the perfect Will or the allowable Will of God, it is not wise to proceed. I don't believe that any human of our day knows the perfect Will of God in all cases; however being familiar with His Word, being led by His Spirit allows the submitted to know His Will in most cases.

Unfortunately more often than not we allow our senses and or emotions dictate our behavior / actions. If we feel threatened, fear or in danger want to defend or attack. If we feel anger we want to lash out. We feel wronged and want to get revenge. if we allow our emotions to guide our behavior, if we allow our senses alone lead us we are being lead by our flesh.

"Apply yourself to the whole text, and apply the whole text to yourself". J. A. Bengel

Through normal day-day living as we seek His face, as we commune with Him we learn His voice. As read, study and meditating on His Word we can discern His Will. His word express His Will. Therefore at key points in our lives God's voice will be the voice most recognized. His influence will be our very present help.

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12)

Abiathar was a priest and when he escaped to Savid, he brought the ephod which is part of the high priest's garments that include the Urim and Thummim, that were used to determine God's will when David inquires of the Lord. Thus, with the presence of the ephod, David now had the ability to seek God's will about key decisions.

David inquired of the Lord to seek guidance whether he should go and attacjk the Philistine who raided and were attacking the city of Keilah; stealing the crops right at harvest time.

The advantage that the person who seeks God's will before acting has is the correct action. The Lord will taell that person to act or not to act. Such a person then is assured of success, and this is a huge advantage.

I can find God's will at key points in my life by having faith in Him and keeping on praying, asking for guidance.

Abiathar was the only High Priest to survive the slaughter commissioned by Saul and carried out by Doeg the Edomite. He fled to David with the Priestly garment, the Ephod that carried the Urim and the Thummin. These were a pair of lots that were used to inquire of the Lord.

David inquired of the Lord whether he and his men should go and fight the Philistines who were robbing the people of Keilah.

The advantage to seeking God before acting on anything is to inquire of God who knows exactly the best thing to do! David knew it was God who was going to be able to give the victory, so he inquired if it was God's WILL to move forward in protecting the city of Keilah. In battle, we must be sure we are in God's will and in His timing, not moving forward without Him!

I can find God's will in the key points of my life first, by slowing down! I have learned to have patience in waiting for clear indications of his will. Once I have been still and inquired of Him and I'm sure of His direction, I can move quickly in obedience, but even then, I have to stop and slow down to listen for next steps. I need to be in prayer and I need to sit and listen. I wait for confirmations all the while being in the Word. I have faith God is in everything even if direction doesn't come right away. I trust He is doing everything I need to lead me into a correct situation. He goes before me, beside me and is my rear guard! Also, in the process of waiting on God, I have time to exam my own motives in what I seek to do. Most times that irons out my own things I may bring to a situation that could undermine God's will. We just have to open our hearts to Him and let Him move by the Holy Spirit. Then we are walking with Him. Not ahead of Him.

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with “inquiring of the Lord?”

The ephod containing the Urim and Thummin was the method had God given the priests to seek his guidance through prayer and Abiathar was the lone survivor from Saul's slaughter of the priests.

David's life was threatened once again by Saul who was on an insane rampage after wiping out the entire city of Nob, including priests, men, women, children, and all animals with the sword. When David was told the Philistine were attacking Keilah and robbing the threshing floors, he inquired whether to go and fight them or to run for his life from Saul. His army of men were terrified and didn't want to fight. So David inquired a second time and the Lord said to go and I will give them into your hand.The second time gave his men assurance and they went to fight. He inquired a third time after they won the battle, believing Saul would hear and then come to Keilah to kill him, and asked whether the people would favor their king and deliver David up to him....the Lord said, yes, they will, so David and his men escaped, then ran "wherever they could go."

What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God’s will before acting?

The advantage of knowing God will fight for the individual, and the peace and assurance of knowing one is in the perfect will of God and that He will order the steps in the direction of God's choosing.

How can you find God’s will at key points in your life?

I seek His will every morning before the day begins, rather than waiting for the crisis times.I see this life as an adventure in following Him, of being led by His Spirit.  I ask Him to order my steps (He always goes before me, but that's my way of reminding myself Who is leading, and that I'm to be on the lookout for course changes, encounters, insights, something to delight my eyes in His creation, etc.)  I seek Him in prayer and in His Word. When a crisis arises and I'm afraid, I simply cry HELP ME LORD, because I know He's there and knows all about what is happening. I ask often for Wisdom. When faced with life altering decisions, I get very quiet, spend time alone and lots of listening for His still, small voice. In most of those times, His Word has spoken, such as one time we were tempted to leave the area, and had been offered help in going back to our former state.We were in crisis, losing our home and having lost our business. We only had hours to decide, and I said Lord, You know where I'm reading right now and I don't know what you can say to me in Numbers but I believe you will speak! I opened to where I had been reading, and  several sentences later I read: "You are not to go back that way again." We stayed put and told those offering help that we are to stay here and allow Him to take us through the crisis, rather than escape and leave the place He has promised to bless us, and He has blessed us!

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with “inquiring of the Lord?”

In those times God instituted a means for priests to inquire of God whether or not a proposed action was in accordance with His will. The Urim and Thummim were probably some kind of consecrated stones that when cast on the ground would reveal a yes or no response. We don't know for sure. The ephod was some kind of consecrated object that contained the Urim and Thummim. Even this is confusing because the garment the priests wore was also called an ephod. Only the priests were able to use the ephod to inquie of the Lord. Frustratingly we just don't know how this was done. The Bible doesn't reveal it.

David was the "king in waiting". He'd been annointed king and had received the promise from God that he'd rule Israel. He had to know what God wanted him to do and how God wanted him to do it. There was much to be done before he could take the throne. God was taking the first important steps in establishing His Kingdom and David was very much aware of that. He didn't want to get out of step with God.

If a person seeks the will of God before making a decision there is a much greater chance of success. God can and does turn mistakes into success for the people He has plans for, but it is far better to stay in the will of God than to blunder along and have God fix up your mistakes. The classic example of this is the life of Samson. How much more could he have accomplished for God if he hadn't been so headstrong? God ended up helping Samson, but at the cost of his life in the process.

My old pastor back in the 1980s had a four step guide to seeking God's will.

1. Is what you're considering doing contrary to Biblical principles and advice. If so proceed no further. If the Bible doesn't teach against your proposed course of action or is neutral on the matter, there are more steps to take to determine if it's in the will of God.

2. Be aware of and look carefully for doors opening and closing. God will sometimes open a door and you can easily see that He did that for you to go on through. If God closes a door, sometimes you can sense that in your heart and it'll save you time and heartache if you heed that.

3. Seek the advice of mature Christian friends. Your pastor, elders, or maybe Christian parents or mature Christian friends whom you know to be in touch with God can advise you in the way God wants you to go when making a key decision. God can and often does use these people to guide you.

4. Gut feeling. Even if you get green lights from the above three steps, sometimes you can't shake the feeling in your spirit that you maybe shouldn't go ahead. That still small voice is the Holy Spirit. Be careful though. It's at that step in the process that the enemy will try to impersonate the Spirit to lead you astray. This is where intense prayer will be necessary.

Where so many people go wrong is if they reverse these four steps. Placing gut feeling at the top of the list is inviting disaster. Going to the Bible as a last resort isn't the way to seek God's will. It's not called the Word of God for nothing.

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephods have to do with "inquiring of the Lord?"

Abiathar was the son of the High Priest who was murdered at the orders of King Saul, but Abiathar was able to escape, and he knew how important the ephod would be to David, so he fled after David with the ephod.

To "inquire of the LORD" is going to the priest who has the ephod with the Urim and Thummim, it is there that you "inquire of the LORD" for a YES or NO answer.

David needed an answer NOW to the rumors he had heard, and he did not have time to wait for a vision or a dream, David had to have an answer, so he "inquired of the LORD" through the Urim and Thummim, would the men of Keilah deliver him and his men into the hand of Saul, and the LORD said, YES they would, so David and his men arose and departed out of Keilah.

When we purpose in our thearts that we will seek after God's will in our lives "EACH and EVERY DAY", we will be more able to find God's will in our life when we have to face those "KEY POINTS" of our lives.

1 Samuel 22:20-23:12

#

Q). What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with "inquiring of the Lord?"

A). When David learns about Saul's slaughter, he is heartsick and feels that it is his fault. He invites the high priest's son, Abiathar, to stay with him for his own safety. But there is another important benefit of Abiathar's presence -- the ephod.

The ephod is part of the high priest's garments that include the Urim and Thummim, apparently lots used to determine God's will when David inquires of Yahweh. David now has the ability to seek God's will about key decisions.

#

Q). Why did David inquire of the Lord?

A). [David] inquired of the LORD, saying, 'Shall I go and attack these Philistines?' The LORD answered him, 'Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah. -2 Samuel 23:2

#

Q). What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God's will before acting?

A). When we fail to seek God's will we act in the dark. God brings light to those who seek His will.

#

Q). How can you find God's will at key points in your life?

A). Through His Word, prayer, meditation and the counsel of other believers.

What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with "inquiring of the Lord"?

Abiathar was the son of the high priest in Nob and therefore a priest himself. The ephod was the "container" of the Urim and Thummim, which God installed in the Tabernacle for the priests to use to find out God's answer to questions

Any person who believed in God, would want to know what God wanted them to do. So David was asking God which direction he should go in fighting or traveling.

When we seek God's will, I believe we are trying to do what God wants us to do, and seeking His wisdom will only help us in our decisions. By laying out our life decisions today with prayer, seeking God's will, we are ahead of the game.

By prayer and meditation and fasting, we can focus our soul's thoughts on what is before us in our life. God wants to help and guide us if we let Him. Trust God, and He will deliver!

What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with "inquiring of the Lord?" After Abiathar brought Ephod to David and told him about what had happen David was very sorry about was had happen to his family and felt it was his fault. Abiathar was a Priest and the ephod contained the Urim and Thummim that they used to seek counsel from God. Why did David inquire of the Lord? David felt he needed to consult with God for the safety of himself and his men and to remain in His will. David wanted to know if he should attack the Philistines and God said yes and David and his men defeated them. David also used the ephod to inquired the Lord about leaving Keilah when he heard that Saul found out that he was there. God told him to leave because Saul was coming and the men of Keilah was going to turn him over to him. What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God's will before acting? When you seek the Lord wholeheartedly, God will never steer you wrong. Just trust and obey, you will triumph. How can you find God's will at key points in your life? God wants us to have a deep relationship with him, just like I suspect David did. God said He loved David because he was a man after his own heart. I think this was that David showed the fruits of the Spirits and he often seek God for direction, so he developed a personal relationship with God. We are to inquire of the Lord when we are going through a major situation by reading His word and fasting and prayer.

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12)

When Abiathar came over to David's side after Saul murdered his father and all the other priests at Nob, he brought with him the ephod. This was either the garment or the box by which lots were used to discern the will of God. David would put a question to the priest that could be answered by a yes or a no, and the priest would use the ephod and give David an answer from God. In the past David had been making wrong decisions and by now had learned the danger of human reasoning and of getting ahead of God. He now wisely decides to start inquiring of the Lord. We see him becoming a man of faith as he starts submitting to the Lord’s leading in his life. So now David hears of the problem and asks God for direction before he takes action. Sometimes we may want help but do not know how or who to ask - it can even be that we are too proud to ask. We land up making decisions that are our own instead of being God’s will. Such decisions made without praying or getting God’s direction can have disastrous consequences. This is a lesson we all should learn. Without Jesus Christ our lives are not secure at all. Jesus has warned us in John 15:5, “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” Apart from Jesus we cannot do anything - outside of Christ nothing is safe - not our businesses, our health, our family, our finances or even our abilities.

Abiathar and the ephod both helped David to understand the will of God before taking any decisions.

David believed in his God. Experiences of the past showed him that God will direct his paths when he seeks Him. Most assuredly victory was his when he sought the Lord. Therefore David inquired of the Lord before his move to attack his enemies.

When a person goes to the Lord for his guidance and direction He is going to succeed. When we trust our flesh and our strength we fail but the one who goes to the Lord shall be blessed and prospered in all He does.

Gods will can be found out by seeking him in worship and prayer. When we abide in his presence He will speak his will to us through his Holy spirit. Often a man of God would come our way to speak God's will over our life. When you constantly abide in the Lord .. he will direct our paths.

When the children of Israel they wanted to know whether they should go out to war, the high priest asked God wearing the ephod. 1sam 23 v 2 David he inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I go and attack these Philistines?” The Lord answered him, “Go, attack the Philistines and save Keilah.”

David was obedient to Lord. Isaia 30 v1-2 The Lord declares, “How horrible it will be for those rebellious children. They carry out plans, but not mine. They make alliances against my will. Everything he did he knows he must put God first

You will never go wrong in everything that you do

It is only by walking daily according to His will

Abiathar was the son of the high priest Ahimelach and the ephod held the Urim and Thummin, which the high priest would use to inquire of the Lord. So David could be sure to do what God's will was for him to do.

Why did David inquire of the Lord? To see whether or not to attack the Phillistines raiders who were attacking the folks at Keilah

What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God’s will before acting? If you know that you are acting in God's will then you know you will have success and God will protect you.

How can you find God’s will at key points in your life? Prayer, ask other people of faith, and search the scriptures.

The yes/no answers came from the dice game like stones that were located in the ephod. David knew God would help him if he asked for His help. David was successful due to God being with him, and his obedience to His will. The advantage of knowing God's will in a situation is needed for a successful outcome. As a Christian, my desire is to follow the path God has for me in fulfilling His purpose and plan for my life. The huge advantage to asking before action is God's peace in my heart that "passes all understanding".

What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with “inquiring of the Lord?” Why did David inquire of the Lord? What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God’s will before acting? How can you find God’s will at key points in your life?

Abiathar was a surviving priest from among those that Saul had killed and they were the only ones entitled to inquire of the Lord through the Urim and the Thummim (the casting of lots). David inquired of the Lord to make sure that he was being led by God and would be granted success in his endeavors.

Somebody who seeks God's will before acting will have the advantage of being confident that he/she is doing what is right but also will have strength to persevere into the God given direction knowing that it is what God wants for him/her.

There are a few ways to find God's will at key points of my life:

- prayer & fasting

- a season of waiting on the Lord

- reading the Bible with greater expectation

- listening more intently to the voice of God

- seeking the godly counsel of proven leaders

- being more attentive at the circumstances we are faced with

Q2. (1 Samuel 22:20-23:12) What did Abiathar and the ephod have to do with "inquiring of the Lord?" Why did David inquire of the Lord? What huge advantage does the person have who seeks God's will before acting? How can you find God's will at key points in your life?

The ephod was used for inquiring of the Lord. David honored God as His Lord whose Will he was to do.

The huge advantage is God's blessing!

Prayer, read God's Word, spending time in silence and fasting.

God Bless!

Jen

Romans 15:13