JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Day 6. Worthy

Pastor Ralph

Day 6 Meditation (Revelation 5:11-14). Why don’t you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb’s attributes and worthiness.  And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. Have you done this yet today?

• 2 weeks later...

Day 6 Meditation (Revelation 5:11-14). 
Why don't you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb's attributes and worthiness.  
And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. 
Have you done this yet today? 

Yes!
Shouts of Praise!
With praise and thanksgiving, they sang to the LORD: "He is good; His love to Israel endures for ever." 
And all the people gave a great 
SHOUT OF PRAISE 
to the LORD, because the foundation of the house of the LORD was laid. Ezra 3:11 (ANIV) 

Sing to Him a new song; play skilfully, and shout for joy. Psalm 33:3 (ANIV) 
Shout with joy to God, all the earth! Psalm 66:1 (ANIV) 
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to You - I, whom You have redeemed. Psalm 71:23 (ANIV) 
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music; Psalm 98:4 (ANIV) 
Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth. Psalm 100:1 (ANIV) 

Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name. 
For the LORD is good and His love endures for ever; His faithfulness continues through all generations. Psalm 100:4-5 (ANIV)
You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honour and power, for You created all things, and by Your will they were created and have their being. Revelation 4:11 (ANIV)
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 1 Peter 1:3 (ANIV) 
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is Yours. Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom; You are exalted as head over all. 1 Chronicles 29:11 (ANIV)  

Enjoyed singing with Old Jerry.  Thanks for for sending.  I miss singing with our choir in our little church as we are still closed.  I want to say Praise the Lord for Thine is the kingdom, power and glory forever. Amen God bless you all today and a special blessing for Pastor Ralph for this study on the Lamb who was slain for all mankind. He is to be greatly praised in Heaven and earth.

Why don’t you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb’s attributes and worthiness. 

And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. Have you done this yet today?

Jesus, I shout praise to you for I am a changed man, living witness of your atonement and work of miracle.

I cannot stop singing and worshiping you. I am yours. 

Kingdom, power and glory is your for ever and ever. I pray as you thought us to pray.

You are my Creater, King, Lord, provider ....!

I pray in the name of Jesus.  Amen!

Q. Why don't you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb's attributes and worthiness.  And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. Have you done this yet today?

A. My Lord and my God, I hereby join the host of angels and all creatures to shout Praises and worship unto You, the Most High God Who is seated and highly exalted the throne and to Lamb Who is worthy to be praise and worshiped for your glory, power, majesty, honour.. I bow in humble adoration and submission unto You with  a loud shout ... let every living soul praise You the Lord...Hallejah, amen.

Yes, I just did. Praise, praise, praise the L-O-R=D

On 5/15/2020 at 12:35 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

Day 6 Meditation (Revelation 5:11-14). Why don’t you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb’s attributes and worthiness.  And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. Have you done this yet today?   

Yes, I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth!

We shall behold Him

The sky shall unfold, Preparing His entrance, The stars shall applaud Him with thunders of praise; The sweet light in His eyes, shall enhance those awaiting

And we shall behold Him, then face to face;  O we shall behold Him, we shall behold Him; Face to face in all of His glory;  O we shall behold Him, yes, we shall behold Him

Face to face, our Savior and Lord;  The angel will sound, the shout of His coming, And the sleeping shall rice, from there slumbering place

And those remaining, shall be changed in a moment.....And we shall behold Him, O yes we shall behold him face to face, our Savior and Lord.

Day 6 Meditation (Revelation 5:11-14). Why don't you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb's attributes and worthiness. And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. Have you done this yet today?

Yes, I have. I give God the praise because He is so worthy. The church I attend encourage giving God the Praise. I sing in a choir and  praising Him in song makes Him feel so close. 

Why don’t you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb’s attributes and worthiness.  And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. Have you done this yet today?

Have done so and will take time out for the next few minutes to worship while asking to be stretched.

On 5/15/2020 at 9:35 AM, Pastor Ralph said:

1 Why don't you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb's attributed and worthiness.

Yes.......and it was a stretch because I'm soft spoken, live in a small apartment surrounded by other families in close proximity and a family member who would freak out if I did this at home. But I got away into the country and shouted my praise to my Lord...startled a wild turkey and some birds, but they'll recover....maybe they are praising Him in their beautiful songs. In fact, I think they are. We have a bird feeder on the patio, and a little Junko comes in the evening and after his last meal of the day, flies onto the knob on top, puffs out his chest, throws back his head and sings the most beautiful little song, then flies away to where ever is home. I believe He is singing praise!

2. And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying.

I have no idea what I was saying as I praised in my prayer language, but what I felt was amazing joy...then tears and depth of emotion in my heart of gratitude for Him choosing and calling me, saving and loving me and abiding in me.  It felt like a "spring cleaning" in my spirit....and an amazing release of pent up "words" and emotions long stifled. Thank you, Pastor Ralph....this was  wonderful! The picture in my mind on the drive home was of an organist who always plays soft hymns, suddenly opening up all of the pipes and playing A MIGHTY FORTRESS IS OUR GOD, full stop! It made me smile...I think He was smiling too.

Day 6 Meditation (Revelation 5:11-14). Why don’t you allow God to stretch you today by offering loud shouts of praise, praise that enumerates the Lamb’s attributes and worthiness.  And as you speak these things, meditate on what you are saying. Have you done this yet today?

Yes I am doing this right now through songs by Jesus Culture where the Lord is being praised.