New / Special
Way of the Cross
St. Patrick's Day
New Year's Day
Steps to Peace with God
Year of St. Paul
Dr. Wilson's Books
Pastor Ralph F. Wilson
- Made a profession of faith in Jesus Christ at age nine, the child of Christian parents.
Statement of Faith
- He is an evangelical Christian with an openness to the working of the Holy Spirit in our day. He agrees with the statement of faith of the National Association of Evangelicals, though he is not presently a member of that fine organization. He strongly believes in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as our authority for faith and practice.
- While he is an active member of a denomination, he believes in the essential unity of all believers in Jesus the Lord and is non-sectarian in his approach.
- Pioneered designing and teaching online interactive Bible studies since 1996, with up to 5,000 participants in a study.
- Authored 29 volumes in the JesusWalk® Bible Study Series, including JesusWalk: Discipleship Training in Luke's Gospel (2004, 2010) and JesusWalk: Beginning the Journey (2009) - a discipleship program for new Christians. Most books are in paperback, Kindle, and PDF formats. The Bible studies are available free via e-mail.
- Interim Pastor, First Baptist Church of Nevada City, California (2010- )
- Ministry Development Pastor, Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California (2004-2009)
- Community Outreach Pastor, Sierra Christian Church, Loomis, California (2002-2004)
- Pastor, Church of the Live Oaks, Rocklin, California (1988-2001)
- Ordained under the auspices of the American Baptist Churches, USA (1977)
- Pastor, Lindley Ave. Baptist Church, Tarzana, California (1976-1988)
- Assistant Pastor, Arcadia Christian Center, Arcadia, California (1974-1976)
- Assistant Pastor, Bethesda Christian Church, Los Angeles, California (1967-68 and 1970-74)
- Doctor of Ministry (1984), Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California
- Master of Divinity (1976), Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, California
- Bachelor of Arts, Biology (1967), Occidental College, Los Angeles, California
- Former editor and publisher, Web Marketing Today,® leading business e-mail newsletter on Internet marketing (1995-2012). Quoted in major new media, such as the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Business Week, etc. Now is director of Wilson Internet Services. Occasional speaker and consultant in the area of Web marketing and e-commerce.
- Author of more than a dozen books including Planning Your Internet Marketing Strategy (Wiley, 2001), and the massive The E-Mail Marketing Handbook (2003), and The Shopping Cart Report (2004), now out-of-print.
Copyright © 1985-2013, Ralph F. Wilson. <pastorjoyfulheart.com> All rights reserved. A single copy of this article is free. Do not put this on a website. See legal, copyright, and reprint information.