Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name is Jo, and I am recently retired and live in Florida, USA. I am married, with 3 children (17,21,24), and 1 grandchild. I am a cofounder in several Christian groups on Yahoo. I was raised ___ .... I didn't meet the Lord as my personal Savior until I graduated from high school. I now attend a pentecostal full gospel church, which I have been attending 20 years. I am looking forward to more of a in-depth study into God's Word, and drawing closer to the Lord.

Edited by Pastor Ralph

Hi. My name is Lucretia. I'm a married (19 years), mother of one 13 year old son. I live in Eugene, Oregon. I was saved and baptized 23 years ago when I was 18. At the time I attended an Assebly Of God Church. I and my family have currently been attending a WONDERFUL Four Square Church for nine years.

I am really looking forward to this teaching on Revelation. Honestly, it's a very confusing book for me. It's my hope that some of the confusion and mystery surrounding it will be romoved through this learning process. Thank you for this opportunity.

Blessings, Lucretia

:D Hi there. My name is Sheryl Helms. I am from Oregon too, but I am currently living in Germany. I am 28 and I have 2 beautiful children ages 4 and 1. I am married (9 years), but right now I am a single mom because my hubby is in Iraq. I am currently a full-time Mommy, part-time nurse and a full-time student (working on my BSN). I am very excited about this study and I hope I can keep up with it. I am also doing "Experiencing God" by Blackaby in a woman's group at church. Hope to talk to you all soon as we dig deeper into a love relationship with God together!

[/b]Hi there. My name is Judy. I live in Nelson, New Zealand, am married, have 2 adult children and 2 grandchildren. Currently I am caring for my 93 yr old mother-in-law who lives with us. I belong to the Annesbrook Church of Christ. Annesbrook translates to 'River of life', which I like. I am really looking forward to this study on Revelation as I confess my knowledge of it is limited, but would like to try to understand it better. It is my hope that I will get to know our Lord and be better equipped to serve him. :) I am also looking forward to meeting and sharing with other Christians.

Hello, my name is Jenny and I live in South Africa, Johannesburg. I am 26 years old and was born again in February 2003 while I was separated from my husband. Since that time I have not been able to get enough of God's Word and I have changed so much (for the better). I am now back together with my husband (who is not reborn) so every day is challenge to live out my faith so that I may mirror the love and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is my first Internet Bible study and I am really looking forward to it.

:D Hi, Im DJ,co founder of christian groups on yahoo. I see two of the other moderators have already beat me in intriducing themselves.lOL! Hi sisters!!! I am looking fwd to this study and pray that I can devote the time needed for it. I love Bible study and have led many of them on the subject of the Book of Revelation. I am very excited about this study!! GB,DJ

My name is Maja. The reason why I joined this on-line study is because I live in the country of Slovenia, where there is practically no christian fellowship. The population of my country is only 2 million and only 0,1 percent is protestant christian. So, I happen to know about 20 people who love Jesus... I do love the intimacy of our fellowship and the intensity of God`s love stirred among us, but I think it would be awsome to meet even more ppl who love the Lord and study God`s Word together... Ps 133:1 "Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!" Oh, the way I got saved is through some Calvary Chapel missionaries that came here 3 yrs ago. Well, I am very excited about this and I know if we all approach the study with our hearts open to receive, the Lord will do miracles in our hearts and lives... that is my prayer for all of you... for your hearts to be soften and your eyes set upon Jesus as we start... Love ya! Sincerely, maja

Hi, everybody.

I'm excited about this Revelation study. I'm single with four grown children who are incredibly wonderful! I came to know the Lord in the middle of my life and did a mid-life career change. I'm now on the pastoral staff of a church in Utah doing counseling and training/equipping. I have an M.A. in Biblical Studies, but I rezlize that the biggest thing I learned in getting the master's degree is that there is so much to know/understand/meditate on/and talk about!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm looking forward to hearing more about all of you!

Bonnie

Thank you Pastor Wilson for providing this study in Revelation.

My name is Sharolet and I am happy to be here with all of you.

Growing up, I was fortunate to be able to attend churches of most all the denominations and beleive I was led to join a Baptist church here in KY when I accepted the Lord as my Savior.

I refer to myself as a christian, not a religious person; because sometimes I think there is confusion in the definitions.

I have read and studied the Bible throughout my life but must confess I have done an in-depth, cover-to-cover study only once several years ago.

I do not walk as close to the Lord as I did then and one of my goals is to renew that closeness. I know that one of the ways is by studying His Word and I am looking forward to these next eight weeks. I have much to learn.

Blessings to all.

My name is Joy. I live in California;and no, I am not running for governor! I am looking forward to this study, as I have read all the Left Behind series and would like a deeper understanding of Revelation.

My aunt was a bible teacher, and taught this book when I was in high school. (Many moons ago.) I am currently going through the book of Ephesians with Joyful Heart, and have found the format and information wonderful.

Thank you for providing this study.

Hi - My name is Lori and I live in Encinitas, CA. (Our precious state needs prayer - pray through the news and you will know what I mean!)

I have 3 great kids - all in college! (Ouch! $) I work in children's ministry at my church and I love teaching the Word of God. I'm excited about learning more about Revelations - as we are blessed for reading it and taking it to heart! (1:3)

How awesome to note that we are studying with people from all over the world - I enjoyed seeing the many different places that people are from. God is good!

B) Hi everyone; My name is Maxie Letchworth, Better know as (AirBoss). I love flying, and fishing. I live in the Sunny South. A little town called Brookhaven, Ms. Better know as (Home Seekers paradise). It's about 130 miles north of New Orleans, La. We also have the left Behind series, But I think you get a more powerful meaning, when you read it from the Bible, and then do a study like we're about to embark upon with Pastor Ralph Wilson. Thak you Pastor Wilson for all of the hard work That you have put in to making this happen. I think that even an old dog like me can learn something from this study. Everyone have a great day. Looking forward to your comments on line. B):D

Hi everyone, My name is Kathy and I live in SE Georgia, about 2 hrs north of Jacksonville, Fl. I have a wonderful husband who is retired military and now works for the local city police, we have 4 children and 6 grandchildren. I have done several of Dr Wilson's study but am very excited about this one. I've done several Revelation studies and with each one I learn more. That is the beauty of His word, each "teacher" brings out your hunger to learn and study more.

Hello,

My name is Della and I live in Southwestern Michigan. I am a 39 year old married (21 years) mother of 5 children, 20,18,16, and 14 year old twins. I accepted Jesus as a very young child as I grew up in Assembly of God churches and when I was 19 years old I finally made Him Lord of my life.

I am looking forward to learning and hopefully understanding the book of Revelations better with this study.

Hi,

My name is Mary Ann. I am a wife of 32 years, a mother of 2 sons and grandmother of a 6-1/2 year old boy and newborn girl. I was on a couple of Pastor Ralph's studies a few years ago and really enjoyed studying with fellow believers from around the world. I am looking forward to learning and sharing my insights with the group. God's blessings to all.

Hi !! My name is Susan, married, mother of two, retired military and living in Southwest FLorida, USA. I love Pastor Ralph's study. Revelation is so confusing and so many preachers have so many interpertations. I look forward to this study because I trust pastor Ralph and the honest interpertation he'll give us. I look forward to working with you all.

In the Grip of His Grace

and

The Arms of His Love

susan

Hi all! My name is Lipi from Niles, OH.

I'm in my senior year at Youngstown St. University majoring computer science. This will be my last semester here.

I'm originally from Indonesia and I'm really looking forward to a good bible study, which I believe will strengthen my faith by understanding more of Him.

Hi,

My name is Harlie and I am from the Northwoods of Wisconsin where I serve a cluster of three rural churches as an Episcopal Priest. I'm here because I have never tried a online Bible Study and it sounds like a great idea. I have picked JoyfulHeart because I like Pastor Ralph's sermons which I have read online and also because I have never really developed a relationship with Revelation to John.

Harlie

My name is Diana And I am from Norfolk,VA. I am looking forwanrd to this Bible study for the opportunity to learn more about our Lord.

Please pray that the Hurricane stays out to sea and away from the East Coast and Bermuda. We have had so much rain this year, it would really hurt this area if it came here.

:D Hello my brothers and Sisters.I have had a great summer.Living in a wooded area we had a family of Hawks that I was able to watch the babies grow up this summer.I have also been fascinated at being able to see Mars in the sky.As I looked up in the Heavens it just shows me how big and mighty our Heavenly Father really is.Looking forward to studies on Revelation with everyone.Blessings to Everyone and to a special friend and prayer partner who is taking the study also.Linda