JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q2. Reconciled to God

• 2 months later...

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) How have we humans been reconciled to God?

By faith, through faith, by receiving Christ and accepting His unspeakable atoning gift. We who are in Christ as reconciled to God according His Word. Romans 5:10 For if when we were enemies, God was reconciled with us in the death of his Son, how much more therefore, in his reconciliation, shall we live all the more by his life? 2nd Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

What did God do so that reconciliation could take place?

2nd Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift. He gave Christ His only begotten Son who knew know sin. 1st Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: Through Jesus the only acceptable sacrifice for sin, as we are in Him, God does not charge men's transgressions to their account.

In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God?

Being that God was in Christ, reconciled me unto Him, not imputing my trespasses against me as I am in Christ, He has as well committed myself and all who are in Christ the word of reconciliation. We are Ambassadors, just as a high government official has a spokes person to speak on / of their behalf, we are to be trusted spokes persons for Christ doing likewise. Telling of His goodness, of the opportunity He extends to others, sharing whatever it is that He through His Spirit lead us to say or do.

In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ?

Within the circle of influence, within the environment that I live, move and exist I am to live for and through Him. As the opportunity arise as the Spirit leads if I am to act as peacemaker then act accordingly. How I respond to change or hostility can be a witnessing moments as to my allegiance with Christ. In essence my life, my lifestyle, what I say, what I do all is to share the Gospel of Christ with people. Conveying to them His desire as the Spirit lead, not as my spirit alone desires. Some speak fire and brimstone when the Spirit may have wanted them to know Him as a Comforter. Some speak of Him Ruler when the Spirit may have wanted them to know Him as friend. Jesus witnessed to the woman at the well differently than He did with Nicodemus. Basically we whom are IN Christ know that He is all, that there are many capacities that He holds, there is only one way to the Father and that is through Him, however we can convey His love and authority in multiple ways. His is a friend but not just a friend, He is the Comforter that can empower to become more than conquerors.

How have we humans been reconciled to God? We have accepted His Son along with the charge.

What did God do so that reconciliation could take place? He sent His son to die for us.

In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? Whosoever empowers everyone who has accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior to act on behalf of the Kingdom of God.

In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ? All of whom I come in contact is my responsibility. I am a designated Minister according to Jesus through God the Father.

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20)

How have we humans been reconciled to God?

Because of our sinful mind we are hostile toward God and we therefore need to be reconciled. Romans 8:7, “the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so”. In truth, however, we deserve to die because of our sin, but our Heavenly Father in His love and justice decided to exchange this hostility for a loving relationship with us believers. If there is any hostility, it exists only on our side; for God has removed all barriers for us being reconciled to God. This He accomplished by sending His One and only Son to die on the Cross for all our sins, past, present and future, hereby overcoming our separation from Him and bringing us back into fellowship. In other words, God made Christ to be sin for us - Christ who knew no sin - that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. This is a free gift – we only have to accept this gift, repent, and acknowledge Jesus Christ as our Saviour. God has shown us such unlimited love, grace, and mercy; all of which we do not deserve! As ambassadors we are our Saviour’s representatives here on earth. As ambassadors we have an important function, as Ministers of Reconciliation, to spread the good news of reconciliation.

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) How have we humans been reconciled to God? What did God do so that reconciliation could take place? In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ?

We have been reconciled to God, through Jesus, who took our sins upon Himself. Our sins are no longer counted against us. God made Him, who had no sin, to be sin for us, so that in Him, we may have righteousness. Our righteousness doesn't come through anything of our own. It is only given to us through Christ. We are now ambassadors, because we are committed to the ministry of reconciliation, to speak the message of reconciliation to others, because we have received forgiveness for our sins and our sins are no longer. We want others to be reconciled to God and receive this freedom and relationship to God too. We then, knowing God's grace can live to give grace to others. We want everyone to know the truth about Jesus and to accept the truth! It's a wonderful way to live knowing of your salvation and wanting others to share in that....and to know wonderful, beautiful Jesus!

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) How have we humans been reconciled to God? What did God do so that reconciliation could take place? In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ?

Answer:

1.How have we humans been reconciled to God? What did God do so that reconciliation could take place?

IT IS ALL ABOUT JESUS...This is the Plan of God all along,before the foundation of the earth:

2 Tim 1:9- Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

God sent His Son(John 3:16),to be punished,judged on our behalf..That is how much God loved Us,that He did not spare His only Begotten Son,but delivered Him(Jesus) for us(Romans 8:32-He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? )..God must removed the Sinful Nature that We have inherited from Adam(The result of the Fall)..but He can't just point His hand and do magic,..for God is a just God,He must Punished the Sinful Nature of Man..to reconcile Man to the image that He has created Him in the Garden,according to His image(Gen 1:26-And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:)..so Jesus bear our sins in the his own body in the Cross(1 Peter 2:24- Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed)..at the cross the exchange of Identity took place.....JESUS ABSORBING ALL OUR SINFUL NATURE,AND WE RECEIVING HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS...HIS HOLINESS...

Hallelujah,thank you Jesus.TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

3.In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ?

We are ambassador of the Kingdom of God,as we reflect the New Nature that God has gifted us(Romans 5:17)..and by proclaiming and spreading the Good News about the Gospel of Jesus Christ...

Because of Christ's propitiation, His satisfaction of God's righteous demands, God is able to turn toward us. He has made us new creatures in Christ and has given us the ministry of reconciliation, or a change of relation from enmity to peace. We have the privilege of telling others that they can be reconciled to Him, as well. God placed our sins on Christ. The word of reconciliation that righteousness that has been entrusted to us is to tell all people that God wants to restore them to a relationship with Himself. This is the Good News that everyone needs to hear. Ambassadors are more than messengers. They are representatives of a sovereign God who sent them.God has given us, His Ambassadors, a message of Peace and of reconciliation. Our mission is to implore people to be reconciled to God, and to listen to the forgiving voice of our Creator, Jesus.

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20)

We have been reconciled to God by the death of Jesus Christ whereby our sins were laid on Christ and God stopped counting them against us.

So that reconciliation could take place, God sent His only Son Jesu Christ to come and die for us sins.

I am an Ammbassador of the Kingdom of God in sense that, I am called to spread the word of God to people around me: be at my home, at my workplace or at my neighbourhood.

I am a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ in the sense that, I am an official representative of God tasked to ask people to reconcile with God.

We were all born into a "family" at war with God. In the fullness of time the Father sent His Son Jesus to die on the Cross for the sins of all mankind (whosoever may come, by choice). When we say "Yes" to His invitation, we are born anew into Him and into a new family..now reconciled since He won the war against sin and death. (All things are from God, Who through Jesus Christ reconciled us to Himself (received us into favor, brought us into harmony with Himself) and gave to us the ministry of reconciliation (that by word and deed we might aim to bring others into harmony with Him also. V 18)

He sacrificed Himself in His Son and took all of the wrath and punishment due us, upon Himself at the Cross. He paid the only acceptable price...His perfect, sinless Son...the spotless Lamb of God, who took away the sins of the whole world (to whosoever will accept His sacrifice in their place, to receive eternal life with Him)

In the sense of all Ambassador's....I'm His representative....I've been commissioned and sent in His Name to represent Him accurately to a dying world.

In the same sense that He reconciled me to Himself, I am commissioned and sent in His Name to share Him with others so that they can be reconciled to Him. I am to be His voice, His hands, His feet (because He lives in me) here on earth.

We've been reconciled to God by Jesus taking our sins on the cross with Him, thus paying the price of death for our sins.

God mended the relationship between us and Himself.

We are ambassadors for God by telling others about Him & His wonderful works!

We are ministers of reconciliation by urging others to come to salvation & reconciliation with God.

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) How have we humans been reconciled to God? What did God do so that reconciliation could take place? In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ?Wages of sin is death,since JESUS died on the Cross and raised 3 days from the dead He was given the keys to death and life...Because we are born in sin only JESUS BLOOD can reconcile us back to GOD...Sent His Son to the Cross...Aspiring to be Holy because JESUS is HOLY and sharing HIS GOOD NEWS to a dying world...JESUS says the healthy dont need a physician but the sick do,minister to the lost/sick in this world so HOPEFULLY none will perish...GOD BLESS

We are reconciled to God through Jesus Christ.

By sending His son Jesus to die on the cross

By being a representative of Christ here on earth. Living the life of Christ

Spreading the gospel

Sin leads us away from God, but the blood of Jesus reconciles us.

To make this possible, God came in the flesh to die for us.

We're ambassadors, meaning we have to represent God with our behaviour and mouth.

Minister means we have a job to do in which we serve God.

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) How have we humans been reconciled to God? Thru Christ, His death for us, to make us sin free

What did God do so that reconciliation could take place? He gave His Son to die for us. To forgive us our sins by accepting our punishment, death, for us.

In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? I believe in Christ, therefore others watch my actions, my words, and I must try to live as god would have me live, loving others and seeing them with the eyes of Gods love

In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ? We want, as Christians, to teach others about God and Hislove forus. As we interact with others, let them see God in us. They will want Him to be part of their life too, His love, His mercy.

God made it possible for us humans to be reconciled to Him through Christ's sacrifice on the cross and resurrection. Jesus took our sins in Him and paid the price for our sins with His blood so that we could be reconciled with God by just accepting Jesus' sacrifice that He did for us. God put this all together because there was no other way any of us humans could make it to heaven to be with Him for eternity. Jesus is my Hero!!! I am an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God because I am on Earth to serve others and show God's love for them. I am a Minister of Reconciliation because I am on Earth to let unbelievers know what God has done for them so they too can be in Heaven forever.

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) How have we humans been reconciled to God? We have to accept Christ 100% and ask for forgiveness 100% for us to be reconciled to God.

What did God do so that reconciliation could take place? To reconcile, we have to let GOD take what is broken and ment it.

In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? God has given us the message of reconciliation and it is our responsibility to care it out to those who have not receive Christ as their personal Savior.

In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ? We do the will of God and obey His commandments and love Him dearly.

How have we humans been reconciled to God? What did God do so that reconciliation could take place? In what sense are you an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God? In what sense are you a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ?

1) We have been recociled to God thru Jesus Christ.

2) God sent his only Son to die for our sins so we could be reconcilied back to Him.

3) I am an Ambassador of the Kingdom of God because as a child of God I am able to speak on God's behalf.

4) I am a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ I am His official representative to tell people in our neighborhood, on our job, in our family etc about Jesus.

Q2. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20) How have we humans been reconciled to God and what did God do so that reconciliation could take place?

Reconciliation is acquired through "faith" in God's Son, it is hard to understanding such love, but we do believe the Son gave up His place in Glory to become a human, a servant to God, we believe God sent His Passover Lamb, and that God raised Him the dead, it is through our "faith" in Israel's Passover Lamb, that we are reconciled to God; Reconciliation is received through "faith", by those who are willing to "WALK" in that faith, for we understand the promise of reconciliation comes with far better promises than what the blood of bulls and goats could ever offer, the act of reconciliation changes the hearts of mankind and gives to them the Ernest, power of the Holy Spirit that enables the believer to go forth in the ministry of reconciliation.

An Ambassador of the Kingdom of God is one who represents "holiness", it is because God is holy that reconciliation calls us to be a holy people, an Ambassador of God who represents the glory of the Cross, bringing the message of reconciliation to a world who are walking in darkness.

Because we have received the mercy of reconciliation, the Ministry of Reconciliation for what Jesus has done for us is that (2Co 4:2) we renounce the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. This is how we minister to others the Reconciliation, that of God's mercy. :)

We have been reconciled to God by the atoning sacrifice of God's own son. As a son of God I am an ambassador of his kingdom, in the same way the a prince represents the king. God has given us the ministry of reconciliation for Jesus Christ.

• 2 weeks later...

While we were yet sinners, God reconciled us to Himself through the death of the Lord jesus christ who shed His blood to clean us from our sins.This is however true for only those who accept the Lord jesus Christ as their saviour.

We are ambassadors of the kingdom of God because we (Christians) represent God in our homes, neighbourhood, workplace etc. We are to appeal to those that have not acceted the Lord Jesus Christ to do so. This is a ministry and we are thus minister.

By accepting His plan of salvation

He gave us His Son The Lord Jesus Christ to be atonement of our sins..

I am representative of God in this Kingdom of darkness.

I help others to please and be united to God.

God has reconciled us to Himself through Christ.

God sent His Son Jesus to die on the cross in order that sinful mankind could be reconciled to God. By accepting Christ's blood atonement for our sins, we become reconciled to God.

We are Ambassadors of the Kingdom of God in the sense that we bear the message of salvation.

We are a Minister of Reconciliation for Jesus Christ in the sense that we share the good news of the gospel to those who need it.