JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q4. Prince of Peace

• 3 weeks later...

The peace He will bring about in the New Heavens & Earth will be full of all the attributes of God taking precedence. I think there will be justice & equality; walls between man/man, man/animals, animals/animals broken down; health, love, joy will all be on the uprise, no more tears or sorrow. Can't wait!!!

"They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord."

I think these are the words which most completely describe the new peace that we will have in the new Heaven and the new Earth. The knowledge of the Lord is all wrapped up in loving, not hurting. How wonderful when eventhe animals are doing that! How wonderful when men are truly preferring each other. Joy will replace tears af any sort. The memory of hurts will be absent. The Prince of Peace will be adored by every one of His subjects. They will praise Him all day long. He will fulfill all their heart's hopes and desires and their joy shall not be abated.

This Prince of Peace is indeed the pearl of great price for which we would sell everything else to attain His presence. What else matters? Nothing. To know Him is everything one could ever want. It will be the joy of Heaven, to know Him as we are known! (1Cor 13:12b). In this knowledge we will be completely fulfilled!

Everything will be of righteousness. There will be no sin at all. Everything will be tranquil and peace and harmony will be prevelant. There will be nothing of this world left. Everything will be "new" and made "together" with God's Love. All people will be of one accord.

God's Great and Wonderful Peace!! Living and Reigning with Our Great God --Jehovah Shalom.. How marvelous that is going to be!

Q4. What kind of shalom will the Prince of Peace bring about in the New Heavens and the New Earth? What do we have to look forward to?

There will be no more problems, no more pain, no more suffering, no need for worry, no need for struggle, no more sickness, no more famine, there will be war no more, no more hatred, no more sorrow, a place where children can play without fear, no need for jealousy, we shall be free from sin for evil will be abolished. Only Joy and Peace will reign over the Earth. Love will be it's ruler. Everything on this earth will praise him, will worship him, will adore him. For he is the One True God and everyone and everything will acknowledge this. Everyone and everything will praise him and serve him. Everything will work in harmony for the Good of His Will. Oh What A Happy Day!

I just sense that there will be perfect harmony. Everyone with one mind, one accord. We will be totally focused on worhshipping and praising the Triune God for eternity, together, as one. This shalom has given me a better feel of the Lord's peace, the peace that passes all understanding. It is something that we seek upon receiving the Holy Ghost, yet can only taste in part. What a glorious time it will be! I cannot think of a greater expectation than to be with Jesus, living in holiness in a place without sin, and all of the grief than accompanies it. Loving one another with the agape love of the Lord, always. Amen.

Q4. What kind of shalom will the Prince of Peace bring about in the New Heavens and the New Earth? What do we have to look forward to?

In the New Heavens and the New Earth the Prince of Peace will bring about true shalom by which there is no conflict or hostility, no hurting nor destroying one another between man and man, man and beast, beast and beast. By this shalom there is no oppression and unrighteousness. There is only He that will reign every creature by his peace not Satan anymore, and every creature only live to glorify Him.

We have to look forward to be part of that New World that will come soon. For that determined qualified we have to fulfill the requirement. The requirement is this. In the Old world in which we are living now while we are waiting for the New World, first we must accept peace offered by God through what Jesus Christ has done for our sin. Then we continues living peace with God by the way Lord Jesus guides and commands for each of us.

In the New Heavens and New Earth, the Prince of Peace will establish total unity and harmony in the entire expanse of God's creation. There will be no more violence in nature, the animal world, or the heart of man. No more divisive strife and conflict. No more injustice and inequity. No more destruction and loss caused by wickedness, pride, and rebellion. The groanings of the earth for release from the curse of sin and restoration to its Creator will be satisfied.

What do we have to look forward to? I can't even imagine it! Our dwelling place will be forever in the presence of Love, blanketed in Holiness where sin exists no more. As every inch of creation is bathed in the Light of the World, there will be no more darkness or night in the universe or in our souls. There will never be another hurt or disappointment, no pain or tears to shed, no want or need or hunger or thirst. There will be no more physical limitations of having flawed physical bodies to confine us with sickness, decay, or death. There will be no more broken fellowship with Yahweh. We will be united with our precious Savior and our tender loving Father without end. Faith and hope will no longer be required, as all that God has promised will be fully realized. Everything and everyone will be pure and righteous, and the glory of God will be reflected without compromise everywhere. All things will be rescued, delivered, liberated, and restored to what the LORD originally intended. Indeed, Come, Lord Jesus!

The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26)

Shalom is a word that appears all throughout Scripture and expresses one of the deepest desire common to people everywhere. The word shalom means basically , "wholeness", "fullness", "totality", "completeness"; no component part missing, impaired or damaged. It means also that all parts are in harmony, order and unity. It is used in all aspects of human life in different context:

- when used in reference to physical condition, it means health in the sense that a body is in a state of wholeness;

- material condition

What kind of shalom will the Prince of Peace bring about in the New Heavens and the new Earth?

no more wars

no destruction

equality

justice for all

peace and harmony

an end to oppression and unrighteousness

It will be a peace brought about by God rather than man

What do we have to look forward to?

Living in a perfect world with Jesus. I can't even imagine what living on the New Earth will be like.

All I know is that Jesus will be our King.

Awhile back I read a book called "Heaven" by Randy Alcorn which basically was about what living on the New Earth might be like. Ever since, I've looked forward to time when Jesus returns to earth to rule and reign more than ever.

Ever since the fall of Adam and Eve, there has been sin in the world to mar the perfect peace that God intended. Since then, there have been numerous sins such as: murder, envy, lying, cheating, sexual sins, etc. The Prince of Peace will bring about an end to these types of sin when He brings peace.

There will no longer be fear from animal or man as they will no longer do harm. There will be an end to handicapped bodies, illness, accidents, wars, disagreements, guilt, hatred and greed. Love will prevail. With the world situations as they are, we can only long for the coming of the Prince of Peace to establish His perfect kingdom!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't imagine how wonderful that's going to be!

Everything will be of righteousness. There will be no sin at all. Everything will be tranquil and peace and harmony will be prevelant. There will be nothing of this world left. Everything will be "new" and made "together" with God's Love. All people will be of one accord.

God's Great and Wonderful Peace!! Living and Reigning with Our Great God --Jehovah Shalom.. How marvelous that is going to be! No sin, no pain, no death, just eternal fellowship with God.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of shalom will the Prince of Peace bring about in the New Heaven and New Earth? What do we have to look forward to?

The Prince of Peace will bring about the conquest of evil, sin and all factors which blight what is a very marvellous world. There will be no challenge or threat to the peace and harmony in which all of God's creation live together: No cruelty, no illness, no show of strength, lack of concern, no selfishness, no hurt, no disease. It will be a state of bliss which is impossible to conceive. It will not just be this world made better, a Garden of Eden . Everything will be more intense, more enduring, more marvellous. Our ability to love and to know will be so much greater. I cannot imagine it. But judging by God's creation here, Christ's Peace will be stupendous, it will be perfect. We will respond to it in a totally new way experiencing joys and blessings we cannot really conceive of here.

I'm just going to quote from one of my favorite scripture verses that I have clung to in times of pain, growth, trials, sufferings, injustice, and sadness.

Rev. 21: 1-7.

" Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth had disappeared, and there was no sea anymore. And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. It was prepared like a bride dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now God's presence is with people, and He will live with them, and they will be His people. God himself will be with them and will be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death, sadness, crying, or pain, because all the old ways are gone." The one who was sitting on the throne said, "Look! I am making everything new!" Then He said, "Write this down, because these words are true and can be trusted." The one on the throne said to me, " It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give free water from the spring of life to everyone who is thirsty. Those who win the victory will receive this, and I will be their God, and they will be my children."

The very presence of God!

We can't even imagine!

See you there!

The Prince of peace will bring about [b]True, real, authenic, genuine [/b] peace in the new heavens and new earth.

We can look forward to there being peace between all the people, Animals and creatures will play with the

children without danger! Righteousness and truth shall reign in the hearts of the people, God's All animals

can be together lamb and lion, viper and children, Wolf and lamb. no vengence or evil will be around.

A Paradise like he ment us to live in the garden like before adam and eve sinned.

• 3 weeks later...

The Peace that passes all understanding, the Peace that only He can give is the Peace that the Prince of Peace will bring to the world

There will be no more problems, no more pain, no more suffering, no need for worry, no need for struggle, no more sickness, no more famine, there will be war no more, no more hatred, no more sorrow, a place where children can play without fear, no need for jealousy, we shall be free from sin for evil will be abolished.The world will be a better place to live in. Only Joy and Peace will reign over the Earth. Lord of Love will be it's ruler. Everything on this earth will praise him, will worship him, will adore him. For he is the One True God and everyone and everything will acknowledge this. Everyone and everything will praise him and serve him. Everything will work in harmony for the Good of His Will. Oh What A Happy Day!

God's Great and Wonderful Peace!! Living and Reigning with Our Great God --Jehovah Shalom.. How marvelous that is going to be!

The Book of Revelation describes what will happen in the future It looks foward to the time of Christ's return, when our new life in Christ will be perfected.

It also tells about the hard battle God will fight to restore our world from the destructive consequences of sin.The future coming of Jesus Christ will be desperately painful for those who refuse to believe and follow Him

If we pursue recovery by faith in Christ,we can rejoice in the new life his return will bring, (The New Heavens and Earth). It is very healthy u8s to anchor our new life and recovery in the certainty of Christ's return. By trusting Christ with our future,we can better deal with our past and live a more productive present.

We who are inbred with wickedness can not fathom the total and true peace that can come from God. We can only understand what our simple minds let us, but the peace of God will be soul filling, it will be like a cleansing rain that cover the whole earth. No longer will man be able to talk of what one men done to another but what he did for another. We look foward to a day when the Lord returns in the power of His might and fulfills the final prophecy of His word to do away with all the evil in mens hearts and make a new city where all people come to worship the true God. Come Lord Jesus Come.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Lord will bring such great peace and joy. There will no longer be hate and strife, sickness, no more tears, the animals and man will live in unity none harming the other. We will have such joy and peace as mankind has never know since Adam and Eve were put out of the garden. I believe the peace will be like they had in the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

-In a world of noise , confusion , and relentless pressures , people long for peace . Many give up the search , thinking it impossiple to find , but true peace of heart and mind is available to us through faith in Jesus Christ

-We are now at Peace with God , which may differ from peaceful feeling such as calminess and tranquility . Peace with God means that we have been reconciled with Him . There is no more hostility between us , no sin blocking our relationship with Him. Peace with God is possible only because Jesus paid the price for our sins through His death on the cross.

• 3 months later...

Q4. What kind of shalom will the Prince of Peace bring about in the New Heavens and the New Earth?

The Prince of Peace, when he comes in all his glory, will bring true peace (shālōm) to his wounded and fall world. Animals that are ferocious will be at peace with each other, the fallen nature of man will be no more, all will be at peace.

What do we have to look forward to?

We can look forward to a brand new age, a time of peace, when all the troubles, and oppression that we face in this present life will be over. Praise the Lord! Maranatha!

• 7 months later...

The new Heavens and the new Earth will have no sin or death. Lions and lambs will be together and the lamb will not be eaten. Children will go near where serpents live and not worry about being attacked. Jesus will be there and everything will be beautiful. God's children will live in perfect peace!!