JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q3. Psalm 40

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q3. (Psalm 40:5b) When you realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on you in particular, how does that make you respond?

When I realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on me in particular I can be confident that when I call out to Him He hears and at the same time I pray that He would keep in on th path He has prepared for me.

Q3. (Psalm 40:5b) When you realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on you in particular, how does that make you respond?

When I relize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on me I have peace, In Jeremiah God says, " I have plans for you that are for good not evil.' Sorry I don't remember the scripture and what I have typed is my version. I always keep that thought, in doing so I know His protection is over me and He will always be watching over me. It gives me joy, and sometimes excitement in my spirit knowing God is looking out for my best interest. So I try to be obedient in all His ways. I make mistakes who doesn't? But knowing God's Thoughts and plans are focused on me I feel secure in Him. AMEN.

1) When I realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on me, I will have peace in my heart. Not only that, I will feel excited to serve him even more. For example, when there were missionary nurses that came to our school. My heart were really soften as I see those poor little children in Africa and some third world countries are suffering. I felt that God has called me to be a nurse to serve him in the ministry. I am really happy that this profession has a high chance to lead unbelievers into christ. I remember once during clinical, I was happy to lead my patient to the lord. I felt proud of myself. I felt that I have done something good for God. Not only that, I just felt very content. I ended getting an award from my instructor which says Jude 22 - And of some have compassion, making a difference. I strongly believe that God has a purpose for everyone. As long as you have the compassion, you will be able to share your blessings to others.

I can't begin to understand how great God's Mercy and Love for me is, when He would seek to comfort me and lift me out of the pit I've so often dug for myself...when there is so much trouble in this world, and so many who are in far worse circumstances. God has no favourites; He loves each of us as if we were His Only Child. Since Creation He has never lost His love for us; despite or continued refusal to walk with Him, to truly know Him, to develop a relationship full of trust and love. It is Satan who turns our focus onto how badly we have 'stuffed' up...God would have us focus on His Love for us, His Great Mercy and Grace, forgiving us inspite of what we've done.

I respond with gratefulness to this overwhelming love, as I experienced only condemnation before I truly knew my Loving Father. I revel in the knowledge that nothing I can do will make God love me more than He does already, and that if I fail all that is required is sincere repentance, for that love to be fully restored. He doesn't celebrate our inadequacies, so why should we wallow in them? None of us is worthy to be in God's family...it is by His Grace and Mercy that we are

(Psalm 40:5b) When you realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on you in particular, how does that make you respond?

God sends me the following love letter to help me guard my thoughts and my heart to remain steadfast and focused on His love.

"I know the plans I have for you Cheni, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jer 29:11). Love God

I keep this on my wall - and I read it every day.

It is amazing to think of all that God has planned for us- David says God's thoughts and plans towards are too many to declare! When this truth sinks in for David his response is obedience (6-8), testimony & praise (9-10,16) and a true sense of humility (verse 17) It

(Psalm 40:5b) When you realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on you in particular, how does that make you respond?

God sends me the following love letter to help me guard my thoughts and my heart to remain steadfast and focused on His love.

"I know the plans I have for you Cheni, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" (Jer 29:11). Love God

I keep this on my wall - and I read it every day.

THANK YOU CHENI THAT IS THE SCRIPTURE I NEEDED. ( TABATHA )

When I realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on me, I have peace and I am very thankful that He even thinks about me. All I can do is thank Him and praise Him.

When I realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on me, I have peace and I am very thankful that He even thinks about me. All I can do is thank Him and praise Him.

When I realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on me in particular,it makes me very humble and undeserving of such attention from the one who rules the universe. It also makes me feel secure that no matter what happens in my life,He is in control. And it makes me very thankful to have that kind of attention focused on me.It makes me want to spend the rest of my life doing everything I can to please Him!

It makes me feel over whelmed. How could a Great God who creates all things care for something as trivial as me. I feel bless becaused I know that He does care scripture says He has my picture in his hand how humbling that is. I feel I need to praise a loveing God and to seek His will for my life know that He cares so much.

When I realized that God's thoughts and plans are focused on me in particular, it make me want ot praise him for all his goodness. I look back over my life and God has been good to me. Things might not have gone like I always wanted them to , but they worked out for my good. PRAISE GOD! This let me know how much God loves and cares for me.

It is reassuring to know that God's thought and plans are focus on me. This let me know I am never alone. I am always before him. His blessings are to numerous to count.

To think firstly that God loves us and has given us so much that we may live. He gave us His one and only Son to die in such a way that He did. I cant even imagine given up my own children in that way. We are unable to comprehend the bigger picture, all we can do is stand in awe, praise Him for allowing us to be part of it and saying yes when He asks us to do something (that can be the hardest thing), but then God will not put us in a place we can not handle without Him.

Am I sure God's thoughts and plans are focused on me? Then, why things are not the way I would have wished it would be. Well, this probably would have been my answer to the question above when I did not understand God's love for me those days. But I guess, I am out of that doubtful state of mind. Praise God for that.

Now, I feel special in the eyes of the Lord. He takes account of every details of me. The bible says that he even nows the number of my hair. Awesome. Yes, there may be questions on certain things but I know now that God knows the best for me. I am learning to trust and obey his plans for me. He will not forsake me nor abandon me.

When you realize that God's thoughts and plans are focused on you in particular, how does that make you respond?

* Over whelmed first, then the reality of how He loves me and then the want to draw near to Him as He draws near to me.

* Then I want to submit to His love and His will for my life and go as He leads

* To walk as close as I can to His will and His ways

* I again understand and learn another side of Him each time I face something new. He has yet to let me down in anything or way.

He has become my Way Maker

It makes me feel humble, worthy and full of Joy; knowing that I am so insignificant, yet God thinks and cares about me and my path. We should remember how humble we are, and that we are utterly dependent upon God.