JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

• 2 months later...

Those who are spiritually wise and influential for God are promised that they will shine like the sun and stars for all eternity. Jesus confirmed this promise when He said “the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father” (Matthew 13:43). There is great honor and glory promised to them that will forever endure without diminishing. Part of that glory will be those who are also in heaven because of their influence. But I think it will mostly be that we will shine with the glory of Christ Himself, as we will then be filled with the light of perfect knowledge and complete holiness, fully developed in the character of Christ. We will be honored forever! I just cannot get my head around that! How humbling.

As the Body of Christ on earth, we are commissioned to live as His ambassadors who spread the message of the Gospel of salvation. God uses our influence to that end as we are each building blocks for His Kingdom. So often we think of this just in the big concept of something like leaving home to go to a foreign mission field or accepting the call to enter pastoral ministry and preaching. But it's really about how we live our lives right where we are as we share the Word and minister to family members, coworkers, neighbors, friends, strangers. Our influence is very profound when others observe how we live out our faith and what we believe in the midst of hard circumstances. God has given every believer spiritual empowerment and unique gifts for the very purpose of advancing His Kingdom and building the Church.

Outside of family and personal relationships, right now God is using my influence to impact my grandchildren, to teach a Bible class, to minister love through music to preschoolers, and to work with a teenage discipleship ministry.

Q4. (Daniel 12:3) What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God? Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever." (12:2-3)

What is their reward? They will shine with God's glory eternally ("for ever and ever"). And they will be a powerful influence on others who will turn to God.

How does God use your influence currently to advance his Kingdom? RESPONSES TO CONFUSION AND COMPLIMENTS ARE ANSWERED & CONFIRMED THROUGH SCRIPTURE

What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?  I DON'T KNOW; RIGHT NOW, i AM ENAMORED BY HIS WORD AND SHARE IT EVERY CHANCE I GET.

(Daniel 12:3) What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God? What is their reward? How does God use your influence currently to advance his Kingdom? What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

John 5:28-29 mentions that "A time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out and those who have done good will rise to live, and those who have done evil will rise to be condemned. The wise and influential in God's work will shine brightly. 

Q4. (Daniel 12:3) What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God? What is their reward? How does God use your influence currently to advance his Kingdom? What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

Those who walk with God by being wise and influential for His purposes will reach their destination which is the resurrection of everlasting life and their reward : made to “shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.”

God leads me to many things in life, one of it being in my walk with my evangelizing team – trying to lead lapsed Catholics back to the church.

If I have the resources, I would voluntarily go full time into evangelizing. But I have to pay my bills, the house and support my family.

Q 4. (Daniel 12:3) 

What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God? 

What is their reward? 

How does God use your influence currently to advance His Kingdom? 

What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

The wise are those who fear the Lord (Psalm 111:10), and they are the ones who remain faithful until the end. Even throughout the persecution that will come during the End Times, they will continue to turn many to righteousness. Their sufferings of the present time will not be worth comparing with the glory which they will enjoy. Jesus has told us that faithfulness to Him on earth will lead to reward and ministry in the future kingdom; they will be more than compensated as they share in His glory (Romans 8:18). Their reward will be determined by how they lived and served the Lord, and will be given at the Judgment Seat of Christ. All will inherit the glory of God, but those who have gone the extra mile will shine like precious jewels in God’s treasury. Our Heavenly Father uses me in service at the local church as well as a prayer warrior. I have served the Lord in many capacities over the years, but I feel there is much more I could have done. I need to work harder with the Holy Spirit in bringing more to the Lord. 

Q4 (Daniel 12:3) What is the end for those who are wise and influential for God? What is their reward?

Their end is: There never is an end! :D ​....Eternal life began at the moment of Salvation and will go on forever and ever! Their reward is the honor of shining like the brightness of the firmament giving forth light like the stars forever.

How does God use your influence currently to advance His Kingdom?

Currently, mainly through the gift of evangelism and prayer....but He has also gifted me with His love for people, and the ability to love and encourage others.​ Our adult son is at home with us after devastating losses and grief. I'm having the privilege of discipling him and re-parenting him. (He was not interested when he was younger even though he received Jesus at a very young age) It is my great joy!

What would have to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

My desire has always been to please and honor Him and to "bring as many with me" to Heaven as is possible, and to allow Him to recreate me into the woman He designed me to be.  Whenever change is needed I pray He will bring it about. I want always to be growing in grace and the love and knowledge of God and to give freely what He has freely given me.

Q4. (Daniel 12:3) What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God? What is their reward? How does God use your influence currently to advance his Kingdom? What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

Those who are wise and influential for God will shine with God's glory eternally.  They will be powerful influences on others who will turn to God.

I trust God uses me where I am put to His glory.

More and more prayer for the unsaved!

God bless!

Jen

Romans 15:13

What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God? What is their reward? How does God use your influence currently to advance his Kingdom? What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?          

The wise and influential in God's work will shine brightly and glitter like stars forever.  And they will be a powerful influence on others who will turn to God. For me, God uses my influence thru the life I live and my teaching God's word to my students.  There is always room for growth and that is my desire to grow in God's word more.

Those who are in Christ shall reap a great reward.  There will be resurrection and joy and eternal life and we will be with the Lord forever.   I seek to be used of the Lord to share His gospel that others may know Jesus and find eternal life in Jesus.  I pastor a church and it is my heart's desire to help people find their way in Jesus and grow in Him, and in turn, become faithful servants to share the gospel and spread God's love and forgiveness to others.  What would need to change?  My prayer is as John the Baptist who said, "He must increase and I must decrease."  The greater His presence in my life, the more I am out of the way for God to use me more effectively.  

What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God?  

Those who are influential to God, in the end, Will awaken to everlasting life. They will shine like brightness of the heavens and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever (12:2-3)..   

What is their reward?

The resurrection and eternal life.

How does God use your influence currently to advance his Kingdom? What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

To bring more people toChrist and to spread the belief of the resurrection.

Q4. (Daniel 12:3) What is the end of those who are wise and 

influential for God? What is their reward? How does God use your

influence currently to advance his Kingdom? What would need to

change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

1. The righteous are referred to as "those who are wise." They 

will shine with God's glory eternally ("for ever and ever"). They 

will be a powerful influence on others who will turn to God.

2. They will shine with God's glory eternally ("for ever and ever").

3. To be a good influence on others so that they can turn to God 

and be saved.

4. Being able to understand the word more efficiently.

Those who are wise and influential for God will shine like the brightness of heaven and the ones who lead many to righteousness will shine like the stars forever. God uses my past failures to bring me closer to Him, and through that I became a instrument for God's use to lead others to the Kingdom.

Those who are wise and influential for God will be blessed with everlasting life.

I need to grow more in the Lord, changes in my character, dependence on the Holy Spirit and love for the word of God are the changes I need to do in my life.

The just get to spend eternity with God. Our lives and how we live them brings people to knowledge of God.

Those who are wise and influential for God will rise from the grave to receive their reward.  Their reward is eternal life.  God uses our influence currently to advance the Kingdom by bringing the light of His truth to those who hear the proclaimed Word of God and receives Jesus as their Lord and Savior. 

• 2 weeks later...

The reward of the righteous is that after the resurrection they will be "...caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air" (1Thessalonians 4:17)- they will be "...with the Lord forever", have "life".

I have asked Jesus to change me and refine me (1 Peter 1:6-7), as I accept I have wrong attitudes towards people at work and in my church, at times.

Those that are influential for God will inherit the Kingdom of God. They will shine like a star. God uses my influence to advance his Kingdom be giving me my spiritual gifts. I use these gifts by helping others. Even thou I use these gifts and don’t talk about the Kingdom while I am using them and I know that if I did I could have a greater influence for Christ.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Q4. (Daniel 12:3)

Q. What is the end of those who are wise and influential for God?

A. They will be raise to receive their reward and remain with the Lord.

Q. What is their reward?

A. See above

Q. How does God use your influence currently to advance his Kingdom?

A. I encourage, consel, and teach the word of God

Q. What would need to change so that you might have greater influence for Christ?

A. Be committed to reading/ studying the word of God and preach the Good News of Christ in/out of season for the salvation of others.