JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• 1 month later...

Hello. My name is Richard and I am a pastor in the Methodist church in South Carolina. I am married with one step-daughter who is married and has two children. She also has two step-children, one from a previous marriage and one from her current marriage. I am pleased to be a part of this study.

Greetings from the wonderful state of Michigan - the Handprint of God State!

My name is Gary Piper. I am 67 years old and Isaiah is my favorite book of the Old Testament. My Passion and Personal Mission Statement is: "To help make Jesus as real to as many people as I can!" And I know these lessons will help me. I am a writer with self published books on Lulu.com I can also be found on www.garypiper.net.

Thank you Pastor Ralph for making these lessons available to me.

Grace and PEACE,

Gary

Hey everybody!  I'm a software developer living in the suburbs of the Twin Cities in Minnesota, and I'm married with two stepkids and one adopted kid.  I'm a relative newcomer to the faith, having given my life to Christ in the fall of 2010.  Looking forward to spending more time in the book of Isaiah and hoping the Holy Spirit opens my eyes even further!

In Christ,

Jeff

Hi there, my name is Cat.  I have lived in Utah, US for the past 9 years with my husband, step kids and now a grand baby. I have been on Pastor Ralph's mailing list for a few years now and I enjoy his studies in God's word.  I am going into a "desert" season, as I have rotating work shifts and I knew that I would not be able to attend Sunday morning worship for several months and wanted to make sure I still had a place to learn and engage. It seemed like the Isaiah study showed up right at the time I made the decision to find a study group.  It is hard to find something in this area that met my current time restraints, so as usual, God is right on time, and Pastor Ralph is faithful.

I have not really studied Isaiah before and often feel it is pretty over my head. So this is something that I am really looking forward to.

I have walked with Christ for about 20 years now, and He is true to His word when He said He would give us an abundant life. Praise the Lord!

• 1 month later...

Message from Pastor Ralph today regarding the problem receiving the lesson emails:

I have been having serious problems with my e-mail server and since Monday,
November 4, none of the e-mails have gotten out. I am truly sorry and am
working hard to remedy this situation.

Until then you may find links to the lessons you're missing at:

http://www.jesuswalk...aiah/isaiah.htm

Please let those on the forum know about the situation. Thanks.

May God richly bless you

Yours in Christ's service,
Pastor Ralph

I finally found my way to this area of the board--a little tech-slow.

My name is Kathryn.   I live in Florida.  Am married, no children, and am a first-timer to the on-line studies of Pastor Ralph, but I do have a number of His studies via e-books.

I'm enjoying the experience and the knowledge.

• 10 months later...

Hi everyone :)

My name is Carrie and I am a missionary in Cambodia. There aren't any English Bible study groups in my church for me so I searched online to find a guided study for the book of Isaiah and and found Pastor Ralph's website. I am excited to dive into Isaiah.

Carrie

• 2 years later...

Two years since the last post on this thread of the forum. I don't know if anyone else is studying Isaiah in October of 2016, but I thought I would post "just incase".  I am a MidWest mom and wife. I am ever more in love with Jesus. I have asked for a hunger to study God's word. He is faithful in answering prayer. ?