JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D:D:D Hi my name is mark my middle name is James, I prefer James .

Ducted taped Glidions bible to CTT book when I was 17 getting ready to go to war in Iraq in 1991. The War ended the same day the battalian I was training with graduated. Army down sized Worked road construction reading Gidians .

Joined army in 1995 got out . I am typing was to slow>.

Tis the season to be jolly , Santa clause is comming to town You better not lie you better not garsa lsakcn

nlklzlc

snclklklkklcm,nxmznxc

11c EIB iN BB warr no FP no cp no ffl no just lk the lot of sd and GA Glidion IN other OP."s

DELETE PLEASE all I every spake TOO MANY need a aposalize and FALL bk to regrp ME OK JUST A LV 150 Palladin minor SCatch

ALL ES AT LV 1and 5 THE SECRET COW LEVEL KING COWSTILL ALIVE AND I GO GET SOME LV 98 ARCHR LV 45 SWORD GOTO EXPAN PACK NAD GET SOME AS KICICN IN BEFORE MID_BED TIME andLST TO SKID@row GONE WLD

Hi

I was estatic, I was tought this was a chat room.

I just moved to a new town. Went to church last sunday. Methodist, It is right across the street. Very convienant.

I am into Creation Theory, Apologenics. Finaily managed to find a good radio station.

I have spent about 40 hrs digging into the Internet, and finding a lot of ""anti-christ", and a lot of baby christians, getting "" Roared at , lauphed at, and steam rolled"

I have not been to a church in 4 months, "I was working" I am still following the lord.

Just coming out of Psalm 77, And a Luke 21:14 .

I live on a daily bases, and am a YABATABing Jesus Freak, with a eletric Guitar,, God's speed, not mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings:

I am a new grandmother, a new widow, and an older Christian, who lives in Austin , TX and feels like a native after so many years. I was born in Roanoke, VA and raised in Mayberry RFD which is really Mt. Airy, NC. In the beginning I went to the Methodist and Baptist churches, and joined the Episcopal Church when 18, and left it in the seventies. I am now going to the Reformed Baptist church, but if asked what am I ? I say I am a Christian who believes in the Bible being the Word of God and a follower of Jesus Christ.

The Bible studies edify me in many ways, and I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of this study.

My name is Grace. I'm retired and I've just completed training to teach Christian small group Bible Studies and Sunday School. I'm also a member of the Evangelism Ministry/Nursing Home Ministry and New Members Ministry at my church. There's nothing like having the joy and the peace that only God can give, I wouldn't take nothing for my journey now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Casey originally from California, now from Northwest FL panhandle. I've had Jesus in my life almost 30 years and it seems recently after my dad's death I only want to buckle down and seek His face. Because He tells me 'if I seek Him with all my heart, I will find Him.' What an exciting prospect and life itself in having Jesus Christ Himself revealed. I look forward to meeting others and growing in the knowledge of who God is.

Like many others who posted they have not done a online bible study, I haven't either. I prayed for something just like this and isn't it just like our God to lead me to it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Sann of Chicagoland (suburb's), a Child Welfare Worker by profession and formerly from a Pentecostal background who has recently become apart of a Baptist culture. The switch came about nearly a year ago, when my husband whom was an elder now a Reverend was told by the Holy Spirit to leave our formal church. Upon visiting churchs, he was then lead to our new family. A church that has or is standing the test of time... Anyway, I thought how awesome it was to run across your web-site Joyful Heart... It's no doubt that this a God sent. Here lately, I also have been dealing with the fact of if I also like my husband have been called? And if so in what capacity....evangelist, peacher etc... Well, I'm sure the Lord will reveal His call provided He's calling that is :huh: ...But in the meantime the Gospel must go on.... I Love Praising and giving Worship to the LOrd, who is the Head of my Life...[COLOR=purple]

I am however, looking forward to this study as well as the one regarding the Church....much Love Sann[/color]

Hi, I'm Carla. I'm originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I became a Christian in 1989. I have been living in the U.S. for approximately 3 years. First in California and now, for a year and a half, in North Carolina. I've been very busy trying to read many books and write a lot of papers for a Master Program at Fuller Theological Seminary [Pasadena, CA]. So I'll try to be in touch with you, but because this was a third chance [a miracle] I was given to return my papers for this course at Fuller, I'll really have to prioritize my time. I enjoy Bible Studies a lot! And I have enjoyed receiving the lessons & questions from Great Prayers of the Bible Study. I'm sure this Study on Gideon will be a real blessing! Thank you, Dr. Ralph Wilson, for your studies, for your availability to the Lord, for being a vessel of blessing in God's hands. :)

Hi, I'm Carla. I'm originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I became a Christian in 1989. I have been living in the U.S. for approximately 3 years. First in California and now, for a year and a half, in North Carolina. I've been very busy trying to read many books and write a lot of papers for a Master Program at Fuller Theological Seminary [Pasadena, CA]. So I'll try to be in touch with you, but because this was a third chance [a miracle] I was given to return my papers for this course at Fuller, I'll really have to prioritize my time. I enjoy Bible Studies a lot! And I have enjoyed receiving the lessons & questions from Great Prayers of the Bible Study. I'm sure this Study on Gideon will be a real blessing! Thank you, Dr. Ralph Wilson, for your studies, for your availability to the Lord, for being a vessel of blessing in God's hands. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hi, my name is James. I live in batavia IL. I have a wonderful wife named Jenni and 2 awesome step-kids named Alonzo and Marcy, both are age 14.

I was searching the net for a good bible study that would help me get closer to God. I responded to the Gospel in 1992 and invited Jesus into my heart. I was in prison when that happened. Since I have struggled with my flesh in the area of purity. I began a wonderful bible study called setting the captives free where I have been encouraged to feast on God's word in order to get closer to Him. The idea is that God is the only source of real satisfaction for the soul and I will find true satisfaction no where else. I believe this to be true. I do a daily study there and look forward to doing this new study of the names of God. All I want to do is draw nearer to Him.

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hello I am Laura. I decided to start studying again. So... since I spend a lot of time on the computer, I thought of this. I think this is a great medium for study. I am an Episcipalian. I love learning about God and His word to us. My love for him grows as I study. I need the study also to keep me from problems that I tend to get into if I do not study the Word!! Ha!! :D

Good morning to all!

I'm Katrina from Boston, MA. I'm so excited to be a part of this study. For me, this study represents part of a number of spiritual activities I'm engaging in to strengthen my walk in Christ. I look forward to studying with all of you.

Peace/OneLuv,

Kat

:D I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13