JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi my name is Kyle and I am from Kansas. I too am looking forward to this Bible Study. I am a member of the Gideons International and am interested to find out more about the person that this organization is named after. Its also been awhile since I have been involved in a Bible Study and I wanted to get back on track and learn more about God's Word

Hi I'm Geoff and I live near Cambridge in England. I'm an Anglican who attends a Baptist church. :) I've really enjoyed the study on Luke. It has made me read the whole gospel with a new understanding. I think I will find plunging into Judges quite different, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Hi everyone. I am Darleen AKA auntie and also live in Texas about 35 miles from Houston. I am a retired school teacher, taught for about forty years, and am not doing tutoring at home. Have about eight students who come various times during the week. I have always been a Bible student and am looking forward to this study. I hope to get to know many of you as you post your replies here. I am a member of the Assembly of God church but was raised a Lutheran up in the northland.

Hi I am Anne and I am from Minnesota (up in the northland where all the Scandinavian Lutherans are). I love Bible study and I enjoy spending time on the computer. I have been looking for an on-line Bible Study for a couple years and I finally found it. Or it found me, you know how God is - He is Awesome! I am looking forward to this study, I have done done a Bible Studay on the Old Testament before.

Hi to all, I am "Omie", which is a diminutive word for grandmother in German. I was born and reared in South-Central Texas, married a guy from PA. We live in my home-town, "The Beauty Spot Of Texas."

This is my first internet Bible Study. I have studied Judges some years ago with Bible Study Fellowship. I don't recall Gideon. ;) I look forward to getting into a study again.

I am not sure of what the above tabs mean, such as "code", can anyone help me with this?

I am grateful to be with you all. Love, Omie

Hi, my name is Kimberly and I'm from Virginia. My husband, Edward, and I are going to participate in this Bible study together and look forward to starting. We have been Christians for many, many years (Pentecostal) and are leaders in our church (I lead praise and worship and Edward plays the bass/guitar). We love reading God's Word and continue to learn from Him more and more each and every day! Praise the Lord for He is worthy!

Hi. My name is Marie Hvezda and I live in the Towanda, PA which is almost in New York. I was in the Jesus Walk study and am looking forward to studying Gideon. I attend the Episcopal church.

Hello,

My name is Richard. I live in Hudson, Ohio.

I am a cradle Episcopalian and have attend Christ Church, Episcopal in Hudson for almost 53 years.

Although active in adult bible study at the church, this is my first online study.

I look forward to discovering about Gideon and the period of the Judges in general.

Hello to all. My name is Hobie and I am coming to you from Bagram, Afghanistan, as part of Operation Enduring Freedom. Gotta love technology. It is very early here (or late depending on your perspective). I have done 2 of the Joyful Heart studies, although I have to admit I had to slow down on the Luke study due to comittments elswhere. Looking forward to this study and everyone's thoughts. Faith Alone. S. <><

I am Connie D. I retired 2 1/2 years ago and was called full time by my church to be on staff. I have taught Bible Study for 50 years and am always seeking to learn more. One of my responsibilities is to direct all Sunday morning Adult Bible Studies, evening Bible studies, and weekday studies. Home is Texas in the United States of America.

:) Hi everyone, my name is Lynette and have been a Christian for 3 years. Prior to that I spent 33 years in a cult. I live in NJ and am active in a great Evangelical Church in Randolph. Although I spent a long time in a cult I read my Bible avidly. Gideon is one of my favorite characters, and I enjoy the OT very much.

Thanks so much for inviting me to this Bible Study. I know it will be interesting and I will learn a lot that will enrich my life as Jesus' disciple. Looking forward to getting to know you all and perhaps making some good online friends!

Sincerely, Lynette

Hi everyone, my name is Shirley and I live in Manchester, PA, USA. I've taken a couple on line courses before and love it. Very glad to find a Bible Study course. Was raised Methodist, but played organ at various churches of different denominations, and right now attending a Nazarine church. Very excited to share thoughts with you.

Hi, my name is Susan and I'm a "graduate" of Jesus Walk study of Luke. It made such an impact on my life, I couldn't resist this study even though my plate is pretty full. Pastor Ralph is awesome.

I am retired, United States Army, and live in Florida. I am a Methodist, participating in Disciple III studies at my church, teaching two classes and a Women of Faith fanatic. Loving every minute of my life now.

Hope to hear from all of you

Susan

Hello!

My name is Karen, from Birmingham, Alabama. It seems like 'old home week' being back in a Bible study with Pastor Ralph and all you Texans (a native Nebraskan, I lived in Austin for 8 years and my parents retired to Corpus Christi).

I look forward to getting to know all of you and reading your input. I'm a Methodist and thoroughly enjoy digging into God's word.

Blessings! :P

:) Hello, my name is Cecille. I am glad to be a part of this online Bible study. I know it will be a blessing for me. I am married, and live in Louisiana. I have been a Christian for a long time. I love to study God's Word and I know I will learn a lot to help me in my walk with the Lord. PRAISE THE LORD!!