JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi!  My name is Mike and this is my first experience dealing with a internet bible study.  I live in Oxford, Ms. and have lived throughout the South, I am a football coach by trade.  Sharing Gods word and learning more and more abou  t the Bible is what I want to accomplish.  It will help me become a better witness for Christ!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junglecat51

Hello my fellow saints, my name is Mona, I am divorced, love building my relationship with God and my fellow brothers and sisters. I from VA, but raised in NY, and now I live in Ga. Retired Army and now I am a full time Soldier in God's army.

• 2 months later...

Hello and Glory to God! My name is Teri, I am the Kings Daughter. I live in Las Vegas, Nv. I am a born again Christian since 6/6/75. I'm a proud mother of a Marine - finally home on Active reserve. I have a FB Prayer Ministry for Military Families and just started a 1st ever Bible Study on Ps. 91 with in the group.  I love my Lord Jesus with my whole being and my soul delights in Him. I'm looking forward to getting in to this study on the Names of God

Hi, I am godfrey from Kenya, in East Africa.

I live in the Kenyan capital city of Nairobi.

I am a born again believer, fellowshipping with Redeemed Evangelistic Fellowship.

Our church ministry under R.E.F, is Shepherd's Victory Celebration Center.

We are an evangelical church, believing in the Great Commission, the spreading of the gospel of Jesus Christ to all the corners of the world.

I am new in this forum and would like to learn more about the Bible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Community,

I just started the course with 1 Corinthians.  I live in Berkeley, CA.  After 25+ years in business working as a CPA, I decided to change directions to serving God.  I started my Master of Divinity program and completed it in 5/13.  I am now completing a one year Master of Theology program.  I am completely swamped most days but want to keep the Bible in my life and thought this would be a fantastic way to do that with these studies. 

I am so grateful for this program.  I usually don't have time to comment/answer the questions, but I do read the assignment and some of the forum comments.  They are so rich with wonderful comments.  I will begin commenting this summer as I have more time. 

I am a Roman Catholic and my work is focused on Prisons.  I volunteer at San Quentin and am now planning a 9 class course to teach at the prison.  This is my ThM Project as well.  I feel called to Prison work and hope to work as a prison chaplain.  My time meeting and talking to the inmates is so gratifying to me.

So Dr. Ralph - much gratitude to you for these studies.  I originally lived in Sacramento when I move from Texas.  I worked with several people who lived in Rocklin.

Blessings to everyone,

Chuck B

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, I'm Dawginafawg for a reason.  First let me say that I'm from the wonderful state of North Carolina.  I am a Widower, having lost my precious Wife of 33 years about 10 years ago.  Now, the reason I say that I am a Dawginafawg is that after losing her I sent into a state of denial for about seven years.  Thankfully, the Lord never left me nor forsook me!  I sometimes write a blog on Facebook entitled "End of Days,Really".  When I found this Bible study, I was thrilled.  I plan to use what I learn so that I can tell others in my blog.  PTL!!

God Bless,

Dawginafawg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Everyone,

My name Santhana David and I'm from Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia. I'm a Building Manager working in Penang. I have a great desire and interest to understand the book of Revelation and I look forward to learn from all out there as much as possible from Bible study. May the Lord be with each and everyone of us throughout this study and keep us open to His promptings in order to enlighten our minds throughout this course. I guess that's it !

Hello Everyone! I am Gina and live in Atlanta,GA. Mived here in 1998 born and raised in Chicago. I love to study God's word. I am a Bible study teacher at my church for the adults, teenagers and young adults. I also teach several books of a 10 book course for ministers and church leaders in training.

I am also working on my Masters in theology at Liberty University and looking forward to studying with Pastor Ralph and each of you. As a disciple I am alwaus eager to learn.

Hello Everyone! I am Gina and live in Atlanta,GA. Mived here in 1998 born and raised in Chicago. I love to study God's word. I am a Bible study teacher at my church for the adults, teenagers and young adults. I also teach several books of a 10 book course for ministers and church leaders in training.

I am also working on my Masters in theology at Liberty University and looking forward to studying with Pastor Ralph and each of you. As a disciple I am alwaus eager to learn.

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,  My name is Richard and have been a Christian since 1990. I live in Napanee, Ontario Canada.  Even through many trials, the Lord has been incredible to teach me His ways and direct my heart towards Him in so many ways beyond understanding. I am privileged to belong to the Answers2Prayer team since 2000 and have had a great opportunity to reach to many people worldwide through this prayer ministry.

I have had a passion to share the hope we can all have in Christ from my Blogsite at HelpingCopeWithHope.blogspot.org  I am truly looking forward to a deeper study about the Kingdom of God through Pastor Ralph Wilson. 

God richly bless each of you.

Richard

Hello,

I am Cornelius and I am from Ghana in Africa.

Although I have registered in many of Dr. Ralph's Bible studies, I have not actively participated. I have only reviewed from time to time. I plan to get more involved now, by God's grace. I am a Presbyterian in a Town called La. Looks like LA, Los Angeles in the US, but is pronounces la as lah in the tonic solfa.

I am glad to be here and I am saying a big Hi to all of you children of God in this study.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Jacqui and I am from Yorkshire, Uk. This is my first bible study and already enjoying Joyful Heart Ministries study, only two days into it. Excited! Bible study to date has been one to one with God and reading various faith books. My heart leans toward Anglican. I enjoy reading Rick Warren's, Pastor of (Saddleback Church) daily devotionals via e mail. God bless, Shalom

• 5 weeks later...

Hi

My name is Pepperpot1, I have been a Christian for 20 years and still don't know it all probably never will, anyway I am 70 years old and run a Cafe for the elderly to help prevent Social Isolation for the past 2 years, we buy, cook and feed around 80 pensioners per week and once a month a free 3 course meal, it is what the Lord told us to do, annd to be honest we have not wanted for anything since the day we started, we have to trust that God will supply everything otherwise it won't work, thats enough about me, Oh just one more thing if you think you can retire forget it, God nor Jesus knows that word.

As to the study, I have only just got to it so sorry if I am behind, John 1:1-3 am I right in thinking that Jesus became the Son of God when He became flesh when He came to earth, he was not Jesus before the Word was born, He was the Word spoken from God's mouth and the Holy Spirit carried out the work of the spoken Word, maybe I am wrong I feel it there but can't quite get my head around it, does anyone else know what I am trying to say??

• 3 weeks later...