JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I'm Ralph Wilson, director of Joyful Heart Renewal Ministries and the JesusWalk Bible Study Series. I live in Central California where the Sierra Nevada foothills begin to rise. I'm glad you've signed up for this study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sally Orwig

Hi my name is Sally and I have done some of these studies before. I live on the West Coast of Florida I am 58 yrs old and work in retail sales. I sing in my church choir and am very active in my church. I love to study Gods word.

Guest Kathleen

Hi Everybody!

I am Kathleen and will be spending some time with you all this January reading the bible to learn about the Names of Jesus.  I have already learned so much just by the first lesson.

Guest nalimaespa@yahoo.com

I am Alima Espa Nsom the appointed deacon of Zion Baptist church Yaoundé- I have not study with you before but was inspired when I came across your lessons. I hope the leasons will be enriching to assist my local leadership in our small congregation.I love to study Gods word

Guest nalimaespa@yahoo.com

I am Alima Espa Nsom the appointed deacon of Zion Baptist church Yaoundé-Cameroon I have not study with you before but was inspired when I came across your lessons. I hope the leasons will be enriching to assist my local leadership in our small congregation.I love to study Gods word

Guest gandygtrj@yahoo.com

Hi I am Thud Gandy I have taken these courses for some time now.  I have really learned a lot.  I am a Certified Lay Minister in the United Methodist Church and an Ordained Minister in the Christian National Church.  I have been diagnosed with MS and Cancer but it does not have me and I refuse to give up.  My husband also has cancer.  we have 5 children and 6 grandchildren.  He is a local pastor and I help him.  We are very busy being the hands and feet of our Lord.  We are most humbled to serve.

Guest gandygtrj@yahoo.com

Hi I am Thud Gandy I have taken these courses for some time now.  I have really learned a lot.  I am a Certified Lay Minister in the United Methodist Church and an Ordained Minister in the Christian National Church.  I have been diagnosed with MS and Cancer but it does not have me and I refuse to give up.  My husband also has cancer.  we have 5 children and 6 grandchildren.  He is a local pastor and I help him.  We are very busy being the hands and feet of our Lord.  We are most humbled to serve.

• 2 years later...

Hi;

My name is Jennifer Strnad and I have done 2 of these studies so far. I am 38  and live with my mom, a dog and 2 cats in Peshtigo, Wisconsin. I like to read, write poems and stories, cook, bake, do puzzles and play games, knit, crochet, cross stitch plus much more. 

Hi; I am Laura Strnad and I have done 2 of these studies before. I live with my daughter, our dog, and 2 cats. I am 61 and live in Peshtigo Wisconsin. I like to read, write, cook, bake, do puzzles and play games.

Edited by Lottie
wanted to add more

• 3 years later...