JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Moses the Reluctant Leader Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, My name is Dyanna and I am in Missouri. I am 49 years old and have 3 sons. I take care of my 72 year old mom and am a homemaker. I love rubber stamping and making cards. I am trying to read the whole Bible this year. That is my main goal for the year and getting closer to God. I'm looking forward to this study.

Hello people, my name is Nicole, I'm a mature woman, but a lamb in Jesus (a lamb that often goes astray and needs rescuing which gives me a real love for Jesus). I'm doing two other Bible studies in my church which is a Mennonite church in Vancouver, BC Canada. Not sure how much time I'll be able to give to this 'Moses the Reluctant Leader' Bible Study but it sounds interesting and I'm hoping to be fully involved in it. Our pastor has used several Bible studies from JesusWalk for our small group and he shared the website with me after asking me to lead a couple of them.

I will be greatly interested in hearing the views and thoughts of the others in this group. God Bless!

Here's some great music that has meant a lot to me: http://www.youtube.c...&feature=fvwrel

I love music and dance and will probably be sharing a lot with you all.

Hi Everyone

I am Joanna from Ohio. I am retired and spent a great deal of time reading and studying God's Word. I am a grandmother of 7 and mother of 2 and married 41 years this year. I am looking forward to this study. i am doing more than one study but i think I can handle it. i do a life group study at church and a woman's study at church and this one.

Hi!

I'm Pam from VA. I'm a retiree & working part-time in retail.

I'm glad & excited to be starting a new Bible study here on JesusWalk.

I will be interested in hearing your thoughts & opinions on God's word.

Looking forward to growing in my knowledge of my Savior & in my spiritual walk.

Hi all,

I'm Phil from New Zealand. I work as a graphic designer/sub-editor as well as designing websites from home.

At the moment I'm in the process of experiencing God turn a very painful/messy departure from church a few years ago into a fulfilled life of service. I'm involved with running one of the music teams at our church. When I saw this study I thought that doing it may give me an insight into how to lead in a Biblical way. I've got to admit that sometimes I am reluctant to do what God tells me to. it's nice to know that I'm in good company!

I look forward to getting to know you and learning from you through this study.

Hi

I'm Nancy. I teach deaf children and pastor a Deaf Mennonite Church in Belize. I have a deaf foster daughter (age 12), a dog, and two cats. I also love managing the school garden where my students and others raise many vegetables year round. I praise God for this opportunity to learn with you all and ask for grace and patience as we share.

Hi, everyone,

My name is Linda and I live in Washington state, USA. I am a stay at home grandma living with my husband, daughter, son in law, another "daughter,"

and 6 grandchildren. I love bible study, but this is my first time taking a course online and I am learning how to use a forum.... :) It is also my first time taking a "Jesus Walk" course.

Looking forward to it!!

Greetings in Christ! I'm Michelle and I am a newly ordained minister. I am a chaplain with a volunteer organization that serves the military and the community. I am running this growing ministry at the state level and, like Moses, am getting my training "on-the-job." This ministry has been the greatest blessing of my Christian Walk thus far.

I am 43 years old and reside in Washington state with my two cats. I have a full time career in Laboratory Medicine, serve on the worship team at my church as a drummer and enjoy studying improv comedy and broadcast radio announcing.

"Hello" to all. My name is Carole, and this is my first on-line bible study. I look forward to the experience and the opportunity to continue learning the WORD of GOD. The opportunity to learn the bible with others in the forum setting is also enjoyable in that one can see the differing interpretations of scripture. This is a great and wonderful ministry of spreading the WORD to the world.

Hi, brothers and sisters! I'm Susannah Wollman, a resident of the United States, and a missionary on home soil. After my husband and I spent 7 years in the former USSR, we returned to the States awaiting another assignment (if God should desire us to go again), and now enjoy our 5 children and their families, including nine grandchildren (and one more on the way!). I'm excited to study this wonderful study with you!

Hi

I'm Nancy. I teach deaf children and pastor a Deaf Mennonite Church in Belize. I have a deaf foster daughter (age 12), a dog, and two cats. I also love managing the school garden where my students and others raise many vegetables year round. I praise God for this opportunity to learn with you all and ask for grace and patience as we share.

Precious Lord and Savior, thank you for Nancy! How wonderful that You have gifted her to be able to reach the "unreachable" with the Words of Life! I stand beside her and ask with her for patience and grace as we learn and grow together! In Jesus' name, amen!

Hello people, my name is Nicole, I'm a mature woman, but a lamb in Jesus (a lamb that often goes astray and needs rescuing which gives me a real love for Jesus). I'm doing two other Bible studies in my church which is a Mennonite church in Vancouver, BC Canada. Not sure how much time I'll be able to give to this 'Moses the Reluctant Leader' Bible Study but it sounds interesting and I'm hoping to be fully involved in it. Our pastor has used several Bible studies from JesusWalk for our small group and he shared the website with me after asking me to lead a couple of them.

I will be greatly interested in hearing the views and thoughts of the others in this group. God Bless!

Here's some great music that has meant a lot to me: http://www.youtube.c...&feature=fvwrel

I love music and dance and will probably be sharing a lot with you all.

Precious Lord and Savior, please help Nickiola to receive your grace to see her through this bible study with time to spare, so that she can more fully know Your love for her. She calls herself an oft-straying lamb; blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy!

Hello, My name is Dyanna and I am in Missouri. I am 49 years old and have 3 sons. I take care of my 72 year old mom and am a homemaker. I love rubber stamping and making cards. I am trying to read the whole Bible this year. That is my main goal for the year and getting closer to God. I'm looking forward to this study.

Hi, Dyanna! So good to see you here! I'm a full-time graphic designer, creating mostly scrapbook and card designs, so I understand your passion for creating. I look forward to "chatting" with you as we seek God's understanding through our blessed teacher's study!

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Moses the Reluctant Leader Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Greetings in the Lord. My name is Ellen and I live in Illinois, USA. This is my first online study & I am so excited to learn with all of you & to grow more mature in the Word. Leadership is an area I need to grow in, and so I am looking forward to applying the lessons Moses learned to my life.