JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Galatians Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

I am from the great state of Pennsyvania in the great city of Pittsburgh and I am very excited to be studying Galatians. I enjoy Paul & can't wait to find out what he to teach me.

Howdy,

I live in Wyoming, or maybe better said I rent a room from my wife. I work away from home around 250+ days a year. I am looking forward to getting back into a bible study again. Our pastor is looking to me to take an elevated role in the church and I need lots of help.

Hello all!.. I live in Texas and enjoy gardening and recently started painting again, with wee ones it's sometimes hard to get much me time... I decided this time around I would get involved with actually "doing" the Bible Study instead of just reading along with it.. I love to dig deeper when I do studies, so bear with me if I ask a lot of questions .. lol :) My goal for this year is to have many more days of actually applying what I learn to my life than days where I didn't even try... Speaking of my daughter just wrote a note wishing for help with her room... lol compassion verses telling her to just do it... lol gonna go "help" clean... thanks ahead of time and so glad to be here... blessings...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Brenda, and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, with my wonderful husband Byron. I love Jesus Christ with all of my heart, mind, and strength, and I am really excited about doing this Bible study and getting to know and interact with each of you. God bless you, and may you be blessed by this study!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I am new to the group. I am looking forward to studying Galations with everyone. This will be my first online Bible study. I am from CA. I have one child at home in high school. I have two grown children. Look forward to our group.

• 3 years later...