JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Life of David Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi I'm Renee from Lyman, SC. I am very excited to meet all of you and even more humbled to taking this course. I am excited about understanding God's Word and how it greatly impacts my life. I've seen my life change for the better since living this Christian Walk. I ask that all you keep me in your prayers.

Hello and Shalom , I am Bob from the Buckeye State . I am anxious to study King David . I have always loved reading about this greatest of biblical characters and his amazing life and the annointing that came with it . Especially the " Key of David " that is mentioned in the holy scriptures . Davids life has inspired me and caused me much reflection and I hope this study will create a passion in our lives that was evident in Davids life .

Briefly about me . I am a faith filled believer with many generations of believing diciples behind me . Like Pastor Ralph , I have many multi-denominational friends and I believe that it is not denomination , but the heart that is important in a persons life. I am recently retired and living the good life on an organic "last days" subsistence homestead in the gently rolling hills of Ohio / USA .

Good day everyone,

My name is David. I am in my late 40's and I live in Southwest Tennessee in the United States. I am very excited about this study because I think that by learning more of the "man after God's own heart" I can in turn learn more about God. I'm looking forward to the journey.

My name is Vijay Moses. I am a Medical Doctor and Lay Minister live in Cairo, Egypt. . I am looking forward to learn more about David - the man after God's own heart. I am looking forward to this journey with other members of this forum.God bless each one of us in knowing our Lord more intimately .

Sorry so exited about posting didn't share anything about myself. As of September 9th it will be two years since the Lord has so graciously saved me. These past two years have been like no other time in my life, the Lord has blessed me so! I am a 50 year old woman from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania who loves to praise the Lord, garden and cook.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Life of David Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

I am Lorenza Marvida 49 years old from the Philippines. I am interested to study the Life of Dvid, because I know these would bring me to the deeper knowledge of the Holy Scripture. I really long to know more about my SAVIOUR!

Hi ! I'm Ruby from India. I'm quite excited about finally being able to do a study online with Pastor Ralph. I subscribed to other studies earlier but couldn't join the forum for several reasons :mellow:. This time too I am late but I hope to be able to catch up with the rest.

I find the lessons prepared by Pastor Ralph very meaningful. God bless you, Pastor.

• 1 month later...

Hello, My Name is Lorraine from Texas, I am 62 years. I am so grateful to have God in my life. I know He still wants something from me as He let me live over a BAD car accident, and I came out of it with only a broke ankle and a broken leg.

I look forward to this bible study, it is set up where you really think about what your reading. I enjoyed the first part very much and look forward to going through my book for the course. There are so many courses I want to take. You cant help but learn Gods word and will as I too an rebellious as times and then have to ask for forgiveness.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I posted in the wrong part of the forum at first-so let me try this again :) 

My name is Ryan, I'm a 30 year old father from Dallas, Texas. I just purchased "the Life of David" PDF this morning and very excited about diving in and discovering what Jesus has in store for me. I know their will be great change, grace and redemption. I have no idea how these will come about but I am ready and willing to receive God's word. 

Wolf

• 4 months later...

Hi my name is Christine which was taken   I chose zipporah because she is less talked about but still what she endured for God. I am honored to be here and study the word with you I'm from South Carolina 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi!  I am Viola and  newly retired.  I am very interested in this study.  David seems so complex and vulnerable.  It seems like a challenge, but hopefully the benefits will be practical and applicable.  I pray to remain open and searching. Ready to start and learn from both the study, the teacher, and fellow participants.  ? Oh, and I am coming to you from North Carolina where it is  HOT HOT HOT! Whew!!!