JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi all,

I'm finally registered! :) I have been sick for a couple of weeks so haven't been able to do much beyond reading the e-mails as they come through but I am hoping now I can read the forum each day and participate more. My name is Danette Baker. I am 32 years old and from Spokane Washington. I was really thrilled to find this Bible Study and am delighted to get to know you all.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Steve and I come from Hull in England where I now attend a Baptist Church. I became born again in Christ last year. I had never been a Christian before that, nor were most of my mates and family. It has been the best thing ever to happen to me, walking with Jesus, getting to know Him better and following His commandments as best I can. I've also made great new friends who have really helped me. I started the course on "The Names of God" cause I wanted to learn more to deepen my faith. So far I have found the lessons very useful specially in helping me to pray and worship. It is also strengthening my discipleship.

"Christ died for sins once and for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God." 1 Peter 3:18

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Leon. I live in Hamilton, New Jersey just outside of Trenton,

New Jersey. I attend a church in Ewing, New Jersey called Central Baptist.

In my daily walk with the Lord, I just recently studied about Gideon and I

found him to be a very interesting character. I am excited about getting

more information about God's word in order that I can be transformed and

pray with confidence.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Joanna. I live in a small, rural town in Oregon. I desire to know the Lord better and to serve Him! I am not a "studier" and learn visually, so this will be a challenge, but I am determined to learn more about the Lord God.

It appears that I may be the only one taking this study at this time, but if anyone is out there, may the Lord bless you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is Rachel and I have been a Christian since April 21, 2006

I am 16 years old, I live in Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, I attend a planetshakers church on friday nights and I sometime go to a Baptist church with my Grandparents.

I was given the link to this Site, by a friend at my Grandparents church I though this would be fun to be in the Pressence of God and to learn more about him.

I am still at school, I am in tenth grade.

Love Rachel ^_^

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi everyone

This is my first time in being involved in a forum so evrything is new to me. However, I`m sure that there are brothers and sisters in Jesus who will help me.

I`m from the UK and involved in the leadership of a community Baptist church called Preston Grange Community Church. I am married to a wonderful wife and we have 2 sons aged 28 & 26. I also look after our church web site so please feel free to have a look at www.preston-grangecc.org.uk and tell me what you think.

I am very eager to start on this Bible course as I am always learning about God`s gracious love through Jesus Christ.

PS My full name is Gordon but someone has already registered in that name.

Yours in Christ Jesus

Gordon

Hi...I'm Kris, 41 and I live in Michigan. I am married and have 3 kids. I am new at the on-line studies and forums but even newer to knowing God. I don't get a chance to get on line very much, but will check in when I do. I'm excited about beginning the bible studies and hope to meet new friends while leaning about God and the Bible.

Hello all! I am John from Illinois (for now) and am a living witness to the renewing power of Jesus Christ. I am 38 and have two wonderful boys and a great wife. I am a recovered alcoholic and during my recovery gravitated to the Word of God. I look to deepen my understanding of God's Word and continue my lifelong walk with the triune God. Glad to be a part of this community and look forward to getting to know you!

"Discover the Truth that will set you free"

Hi,

I am Jean and I am 51, married with 2 kids. I have taken on-line classes but never involved in an on-line bible study, but I am looking forward to this. I teach a women's bible study and the class ends next week for a summer break and starts up next September, and I want to teach on the book of Ephesians. So I am looking forward to this teaching and any insights I will learn.

"Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again, Rejoice"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello !!

I am sooo looking forward to participating in the Hebrew's Bible study. As I perused the website I can also see where there will be many other studies that I look forward to doing as well ........ I am a 40 yrs old and belong to a Pentecostal church here in Saskatchewan , Canada and am just looking forward to broadening my biblical knowledge through these studies.

God Bless

Craig

Good morning,

I am delighted to be apart of this study, the book of Philippians is so full of helpful truth for living in this day and evil times. I am currently on the East Coast... It is such a delight and encouragement to know that there are other fellow brothers and sisters of Jesus Christ all around the World.

Melissa

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Sarah and I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. I am married and I work in medical recruitment. I go to a Baptist church and help out with an international evangelical bible study and fellowship group called Ricecube. I also attend a homegroup. I realised that all this activity is only meaningful though if I am not making enough effort to spend time in prayer, and to study, reflect and meditate on God's Word. I searched and searched for a great bible study on the internet and chose Jesus Walk. So far it is proving to be very helpful, so thank you.

Blessings to all

I am Richgee, (Richard) and I live in Bakersfield, Ca. I am the Pastor of Step of Faith Ministries and I also work in the field of Juvinile Probations. I have been an observer for some time but I am ready to get into the discussions. Looking forward.

Guest Milton

HI! I am originally from a subpurb of New Orleans, Louisiana but my wife and I now live in Texas. We gave our hearts to Jesus in Nov of '76. We currently attend a non-denominational, evangeligal church where I serve as teacher of a home group. This is the first time I have ever participated in any type of online Bible study and look forward to receiving and sharing God's truths with fellow beleivers!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

I am a mother of 4 and a grandmother of 4. In each case, two boys and two girls. I lived in New York until retiring three years ago. I now live in a warm Caribbean island with my husband of 42 years. I became a Christian on learning of the conception of our first grandchild, whose parents are both wonderful followers of Jesus Christ. I had been in New Age and Eastern religions before but have never felt the joy and peace that comes from being a follower of Jesus Christ as I do now. I praise my Savior for finding me during my search for meaning. It has been six years (the longest I have ever stayed in any faith) and I grow more and more convicted that I am finally in the Truth. My God is surely without a doubt EL ELYON.

Thank you for this study. I was led to it by the Holy Spirit. You see, I had been doing this study through research on my own for about two years now. I have been translating to Greek and Hebrew the names I have gathered. However, I do not know the ancient languages so that my translations are phonetical rather than grammatical. And so, I say thank you once again.

I am looking forward to studying with you.

:)