Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, I'm Nuala and I live in Dublin, Ireland. I'm an 82 year "young" great-grandmother and I'm so much enjoying this study of Apostle Paul's Epistle to the Philippians. Thank you so much Dr. Ralph. I'm a member of the Methodist congregation in Bray, County Wicklow in Ireland, nearest one to my home. Hope to fellowship with you all in time!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 1/10/2003 at 1:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

My name is Lissette Trahan. I live in Louisiana. I am 81 years old and have been looking for a bible on line where i can get feed back from others and comment myself.

I have just finished reading the first day of Joshua. I confirmed my email and got a place where people have commented on other books. I am hoping that the comments from Joshua will be available.

I have studied the  bible most of my life but the last few years have gone through a dry spell. I do not have a church or bible study that I go to so I am hoping that this will provide the feedback that I am craving.

Thank you for the immense work that you have done to help others. 

Lissette

Hi from Hilary. I am a Canadian currently living in Ontario. I have been a believer for decades, but still have a lot to learn. This is my first experience of an online Bible Study - seems like a good idea to be able to study with others at my own kitchen table when it's below freezing out there and my car needs digging out of the snow. Anticipating great things!

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2003 at 1:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

I am from Louisiana, retired.  Teaching an Adult Bible Study Class where we read the Bible together one chapter at a time.  I realized early on that teaching meant I had to do a lot  of research so my class would know background, and all the why, when, where, and who of the scripture. They ask a lot of questions! The OT writings  really needs a lot of digging, but all the reading and research is so rewarding when my students and I know what is transpiring and read the words we have heard over and over in our lives. The most exciting part is when they discuss  the scripture lessons and apply them to our lives  and times today. I bought the Isaiah book because I love its poetry.                

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2003 at 2:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

Grace and Peace:   I am Dona from Brooklyn, New York  I always think about reading the Bible in its entirety but never succeeded.  I took a bible class recently and joined another bible class but I decided to withdrew because my spirit instructed me to do so because I felt like that's not what I needed to do.  My goal is to get to know more about God, his plan and purpose for my life.  My spirit instructed me to start reading psalms.  So at the Beginning of the New Year I decided to start with Psalms 1 and every day going forward to read psalms sequentially.  When I read it, I then post it on Facebook.  Talking about confirmation, I received your email to start this online Bible class and to my amazement you started with Psalms, I was so excited.  Then yesterday, Sunday, January 9, 2017 I heard a pastor says that if you want to learn more about the Bible start with Psalms then proverbs.  What an awesome God I (we) serve.  I look forward to this online Bible class and I know it will elevate me to where God wants me to be in my life with God being my guide and protector.   Thanking God for you Ralph F. Wilson

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2003 at 2:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone

My name is Mary and I am from Memphis, TN.  This is the first time joining an online bible study program.  I am very happy to have found this site because I have been looking for a bible study class to get involved in.  Prayfully I will be able to gain the knowledge that God has intended for me to learn.  It was God who led me to this forum in the first place and I know that it will be fulfilling. 

I am Pastor Hans - 67 years old, been in the ministry of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ for over 40 years.

I have used some of the studies from Pastor Ralph with my wife for our daily Bible Studies and appreciate so

much these Christ centered studies.  To those who participate in this particular sutdy: May God bless your time\

in his Word and grow your faith so that more and more may know of the wondrous joy in being a member of the family of Christ.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Greetings from New Zealand.

Looking forward to getting into the study of 1 Peter.

Have been a Christian for over 30 years, feel very starved through lack of solid teaching from my local church.

God bless you all, am looking forward to getting to know everyone as time moves on.

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hi my name is Harriet I was feeling really down and out and separated from God because of my sin's so i wrnt to my room to pray, i searched for my bible but couldn't find it so I searched on my phone psalms 51 then it sent me to a link on how to be restored in the Lord. It explained with scriptures about the love and mercy of God. Wow I feel a million times better thank you for this bible study.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, my name is Mike. I live in Roselle, IL. (a Chicago, Illinois USA suburb). I grew up as a Catholic, but about 20 years ago I started to have a personal relationship with Jesus after attending another Church. Currently lead a men's small group and co-lead a Military Support Ministry Small Group (yes, I am an US Air Force Veteran) at our church. My church is non-denominational bible based church. Bible Study and Small Groups and the Holy Spirit have helped me to become a fully devoted follower of Christ. 

Hi, my name is Alexander I'm a Christian saved in 2010 by Grace through Faith in Jesus Christ. I have found myself embarking upon a new chapter in my Christian walk. I'm a member and deacon of my local Baptist Church and have began leading a Bible study of John's Gospel. While I was saved in 2010 I wasn't a regular attender of Church until 2015, I struggled to find that commitment to a Christian life and while I had been to Church as a child I never felt that I belonged in the Church growing up. I then found myself at my local Baptist Church at the beginning of 2015 and felt a sense of belonging that I had never felt in any other Church. At this point Church had been absent from my life for about 24 years but the difference I felt was evident from the first moment I walked in, I have no doubt that this is where God has placed me and He has done so for a purpose. My life is so very different from what it was and I just want to serve Him and take the message of His Gospel into the World. 

Blessings be upon you.