JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't work out if I have sent this info once or not....So here goes again. I am Joanne and I am a student minister within the Independent Methodist almost finished my 3rd year of study- one more to and then I guess the hard work will really start...

Anything which aids my study I am hungry for, so this is a great find.. God bless the team.

Hi all, this is Vaidenbell it has been a while since i was here. There has been a lot of going on on our lives we have lost 3 family members in the last 6 monhts. and we have both had the flu and bronchitis andmy dad has it now. I am so thankful that we have someone like brother Ralph that does thses bible stidies i love to read and study the Bible.I will close for now. I will post more later. :rolleyes::D

Hi I'm Liz I live in Texas. I have 2 adult kids!!. My youngest gave me my first grand baby in November and the other is about to deliver in May. I became a christian 2 years ago. I was one that did not know who Jesus was. I know of God but who was Jesus. 42 years being blind. Since becoming a christian my life has changed. I have 3 different bible studies going on. I started with one 2 years ago one on one. Learning each book of the bible. Then I started in a group bible study along with my one on one. The group bible study is on topics. I can't wait for this bible study. When I became a christian I said I would never be a teacher. I was wrong and then I said I only wanted to work with only adult christians who were just like me wrong again. God has called me to start with children HELP!!!!! God will provide me with the knowledge and how to teach children. Someday I would like to go into the mission field but thats up to God not me. Thanks Pastor Ralph for having this online bible study. I am so exicted. God bless you

P.S. Please pray for my nephew he is 33 and plans to be married in August. He was just diagnost with stage 4 cancer. It is in his testicals and lungs and by his lungs by his heart and in his spine. There were no signs he was even sick.

God bless

Liz :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi, I am Herneph from the snow state of Ohio.

I need this study to deepen my alk with God, and to know their are others out there who hungar & thirst for more than just the reading of God's word.

I am at a place in my life where I do not have a church family.

And need the support, encouragement and accountiblity of others.

Hi! My name is Kim. I live in the mountains just outside Albuquerque, New Mexico. This is my first Bible study with Joyful Heart, but I've just finished the first lesson and am looking forward to many more. My husband and I are trying to study scripture together on a daily basis and will be using this to get things started. I look forward to the blessings & insight that are sure to follow, as well as the connection with this community of believers.

In Christ ~ Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Cathy. I am a homeschool mother of two. Since homeschooling our life style has changed and at times is in conflict with church as we desire to worship together as family. My husband and I desire to know God's plan for the church and the best place to find this is directly from Him. Being able to do an on-line study allows me to schedule the time that works well with the children's studies.

Hi my name is Kendra and I am from Canada. I am currently attending a Baptist church and am enjoying it very much. I hope to enter into Children's Ministry in the near future. I love working with children and am currently employed as a part time day care worker. I am also Mom to a beautiful 3-1/2 yr. old named Sara and am married. My husband and I do not share the same faith.

Peace,

Kendra

:blink: :blink:

Hi, I'm N.I.C (whcih stands for New In Christ.) I currently live in Windsor, Ontario. As you'll note, all this stuff is new to me. I'm just a little confused and looking for some answers and I believe that this study in particular (1 Peter) will help me to find them.

Howdy all in the family of God. Praise God he is good to us amen

Hello my name is John Lockley and i am a missed placed southern boy living way up here in the north country of NH. I gave my self unto the Lord in 1974 and am still growing in Him and egger to learn more and more about our Lord and Savior.

Am also looking forward to this study and meeting you all amen

YBIC

John

Hi, I'm Sarah. I live in Maine. And I think Im the youngest person here... :unsure:

Im graduating high school this May and will be attending Toccoa Falls College in GA in August. I plan to major in Elementary Education and minor in Missions. I have been on two missions trips so far, one to VA and one to Jamaica. This summer I am going to Panama for two weeks with Brio/Focus on the Family. I believe God has called me to missions for life. I am really excited about the Philippians bible study that starts tomorrow. God Bless ya'll!

Hello, I am Pastor Cecie and this is my first online Bible Study. Just "happened" across the web site one day! I live in North Carolina and co-pastor a four year old non-denominational church we pioneered. I am looking forward to this study! Philippians contains some of my favorite and most quoted scriptures. I haven't done an in depth study of it since Bible School.

Hi my name is Kate and I am honored to lead a ladies Bible study at my church. I also serve as a leader in the Pioneer Club as the Scooter leader.

I'm a stay at home mom who recently trained myself to do medical transcription work so I could work from home...my hard work and prayers were rewarded when another stay at home mom who has her own transcription business hired me and I really found out I loved the work and the commute!

I recieved the Lord when I was a teenager and wandered around awhile afterward....luckily I had a prayer warrior for a mother who I am sure prayed for my protection and eventual leading back to Christ.

I am married, have a hard working, diehard do-it-yourselfer husband. Three great kids. My son just turned 21 and is as hardworking as his dad, he received Christ as a child but he now is wandering...I must remember my Mom's example! I also have two daugthers who will be 14 and 12 in July!!

I love the book of Phillipians....I do believe it matches my personality...and Christ is the reason!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Moffett (I was named after the destroyer that my dad was on during WWII--USS Moffett). I am from Indiana. I teach public speaking at IUPUI and my husband & I own 2 flower shops. I also am a folk artist. I have 3 children and 2 grandsons. I am the Adult Christian Ed elder at my church and by taking this class I hope to encourage others of my church to do the same. I am looking forward to the class and to meeting all of you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I'm from beautiful Portland, Oregon. I am a chiropractor and have been married for 34 years to by beautiful wife who is an RN. We have one son who is attending the Univesity of Oregon working on a double masters of International Studies and International Relief Agency Management. I am looking forward to studing God's word with all of you. I hope each of us will be blessed as we try and understand God's will for our lives.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I'm Polly and I just joined this Bible study so I'm a little behind. I'm a United Methodist from Falls Church, Va. I think this is my third or fourth Bible study at Joyful Heart. I just finished a 32 week bible study, Disciple II, (which United Methodists might be familiar with) and it involved a lot of reading, which is why I am getting a late start, but anyway I'm here. :D