Your happiness is mine, just like mine is your too

Joy need to share in other, your joy will deepen

Pain also need to share in other , your pain will reduce

OK

I have offered my hand to you

Hope we meet in heaven.

Jane

i pray to find real friend who like blue sky and blue soul,

Let all praise, honor, and glory be Yours, O GOD!

In the precious Name of Jesus.

MY WEB:http://free.hostdepartment.com/b/blue_blue_blue/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Flavia .I live in Va Beach ,Va and am 73 and a very long time Christian with a gifting of intercessory prayer and healing .I am taking this course in the Great Prayers of the bible because it caught my eye while purusing the site someone sent me as we always need to keep learning more about the Lord and as prayer is the most important thing any Christian can do in my opinion after slalvation it is a topic which interests me .I am a retired RN and now volunteer at Outreach for Christ cleaning and reparing the over 2500 toys we give away each year there at Christmas .I also write prisoners in our local jail and prison for them as well as for my own church jail ministry .I go to the Vineyard church .I used to run alarge coffee house minsitry for street people where i got interested in jail and prison ministry years ago .

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

My name is Marie...hello everybody. I am looking forward to study with you the Scripture. As brother and sister in Christ, we ought to build up one another, learn from each other and be ecourage by what i see in you and learn from you, and to lift up one another in prayer.

My name is Marie...hello everybody. I am looking forward to study with you the Scripture. As brother and sister in Christ, we ought to build up one another, learn from each other and be ecourage by what i see in you and learn from you, and to lift up one another in prayer.

Praise the Lord everyone.

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ through whom all things are made possible.

My name is Ronnie Leaks and I have been a member for over a year now. I thank God for this Bible study and Pastor Ralph.

I am from South Carolina and I'm a member of Unity COGIC where i teach and preach the Word of God.

I am so thankful that so many of us are interested on learning more of God's Word. Hosea 4:6 says, My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge...

God bless each and everyone of you and I look forward in growing together in the Lord.

Ronnie L. Leaks A Servant For Life

Hello, my name is Pamela. I am looking forward to drawing closer to Christ in prayer and to allow the Holy Spirit to move greater in my heart, mind, soul, and strength to give our Abba Father, the God of Israel all I have to give. I am thrilled to see so many from around the world joining it. Heaven will be filled with a variety of every tribe, tongue, and nation. It is good we don't have to wait so long to hear from others.

My name is Louie (you could probably guess that from my login name, huh? :rolleyes: ), and I love the Lord Jesus Christ. My name is written in the Lamb's book of life.

This is my first online Bible Study, and I think the Lord led me to it, because prayer is very important to me, but I feel my prayers are ineffectual. I often feel condemned by James 5:16b "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." because I don't feel my prayers do anything, so I assume it is because I am not righteous enough.

I am married with two adult children, and have been a computer programmer for about 25 years now. I'm a member of the Rock of Ages Lutheran Brethren church, and am a trustee for the Pacific Northwest District.

I grew up in the Army, and lived for two years in New Orleans where I met many lovely people and grew to enjoy the city immensely, so I am quite depressed over the disaster that has engulfed that city and that region.

A significant guiding verse for my life is Hebrews 10:24: "Think of ways to encourage one another to outbursts of love and good deeds." (New Living Translation)

I am happy to join you all in learning more about prayer!

P.S. Dear Jesus, please bless this Bible Study and give us a clear understanding of your Word. Please protect and guide all the participants, and the teacher, and help us receive your love, comfort and wisdom.

Hi everyone!, my name is Lee. I live in Massachusetts, U.S.A. I am very excited about participating in my first online bible study. I really like the idea of studying the "prayers"of the bible. I need to learn how to pray with great faith, and I believe that this study is going to show me how to do just that!!

Yours In Christ,

Lee

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

I'm Vanessa Sterling I live in Northeast Mississippi and just hunry for the word.

Hello,

I am a mother of 3 children 2 girls 17,15 and a little boy 7. I live in Virginia Beach since I am married to a United States Navy Sailor life around my house is never dull. I am just getting start by reading the bible over the last past year, since I was raised a totally different religion I am finding that the bible has the answers for all my problems.

God Bless Everyone

Hi, May God bless you. My name is Anna Gilbert and I live in N.C. I wish to thank you for the opportunity to have this Bible Study. It doesn't matter what position we hold in the church ministry, as long as we realise that we need to study more and receive more understanding of The Word. And I thank you for opening a Bible Study online.

I am an assistant Sunday School teacher in the church we attend. As a sunday school teacher, I believe that I need to be at least two steps ahead of my student. Please continue doing a good work. Thank you, Anna

Hey ...My name is Victoria and I am originally from Walnut Creek California but have lived now in San Antonio Texas for 20 years! So we are officially Texans.....I have known the LORD Jesus Christ as my saviour and precious Redeemer for 30 years as of June 21 this year...

I am a children's writer, married to a man that is hand picked for me by Christ...AND.....am very excited about this study....

Hello,

My name is David and I live in southern Illinois. I am in a church leadership position and like to learn more about my faith so I can nurture my relationship with God and be an example for others both in and out of the church. I reviewed the James study and loved it. I am really looking forward to this one. This will be the first time trying to post replies. I have been enjoying reading the insightful and intelligent posts so far.

:P Hello! My name is Ashley Jade, I'm 19 years old, I live in Florida with my fiance. Me and my fiance recently watched a program on TV called, "Sheperd's Chapel" that was very compelling. After watcing it and hearing the pastor speak of Revelation I knew there was so much I needed to learn about it. It's a very confusing book and very hard for me to interpret. I hope to learn alot from this study. My fiance will also be praticipating soon. Thank you Pastor Ralf.