JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi Pastor Ralph,

My name is David, I'm pastor of Valley Victory Church in Montana http://www.valleyvictorychurch.com. I have gleaned from your online studies for many years. This is the first time I've actually been part of this type of study. I look forward to being involved.

Blessings

David Beaulieu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Carla and I reside in Alabama with my husband of 27 years (who was saved on August 5, 2007 praise God) and my youngest son who lives with us while in college. We have an older son who is the father of the two joys of our lives, the two beautiful granddaughters and we are awaiting the arrival of the first grandson in March.

It is a pleasure to be here with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I have never done an online Bible study before but I am excited about it and can't wait to see what transpires.

I was saved in January 1991 and as some of you have said, have not been the same since. True, I get in the flesh sometimes, but I am saved by Grace and want everyone to know it.

Have a lovely day all.. looking forward to doing this study with you all.

Hi, I'm Karen and live in the Charlotte, NC, area. My husband and I attend a non-denominational church at a movie theater where the pastor is a converted Muslim. In the last couple of years, my desire to establish a closer relationship to God has grown tremendously. Although I have attended church since a child, I have somehow missed a lot of Biblical knowledge that I want now in my journey to the closer relationship with God. I look forward to this study as one more step.

Hi my name is Gina and I am in Atlanta, GA. I am new to this online study but truly excited. I am a single mother of 1 son (21) and very, very active in my Church and ministry. I received Christ at an early age but accepted the relationship 7 years ago and it is an exciting journey. To God be the Glory! I look forward to learning and studying the Word of God with each of you.

Hi everyone, My name is Tracy and I am from Petrolia, Ontario Canada. This is my first online Bible study, I have been involved in a number of group Bible studies over the last few years. I am Catholic, however not a cradle Catholic. I joined the Catholic Church about 10 years ago. I am still learning new things about the Catholic faith and look forward to learning more. I stumbled on to the site completely be accident or at least I thought it was accidental.

Dear Pastor Ralph,

Just a brief Intro : I am Sudha Jacob from New Delhi, India. I am working as Exe- Secretary to the Senior School Principal in Pathways World School. I was basically born in a Jacobite Orthodox background but God thru his mercy saved me from the clutches of darkness and has brought me to his light , now I am now a member of Pentecostal Church i.e First Bethel Assemblies of God Church. I was married in 2000 and my better half name is Jacob Thomas, he is working as IT Head in one of the MNC company. God has blessed us with two baby boys, elder one is Danil (5 yr) and the younger one Joshua (1 yr).

I am really excited to have joined the bible study. I am a very keen learner of the word of God. I wish to grow more and more in my spiritual being. May God bless you pastor for all the services you are doing for the extension of his Kingdom.

In Christ

Sudha Jacob

• 2 weeks later...

I am Ranatha Whitehurst, from Houtson, Texas. I am 27 years old and I am married to a wonderful man of God. We have 3 children. all GIRLS. We attend Victory Outreach Center and it is a non- denomination church. We love to attend church to see what it is that God wants us to learn about him every time we enter the doors. This is my first online study group and i look forward to learning more about God with each and every one of you. God Bless You All. :P

Blessings to you all!

Grace and peace be unto you from our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. My name is Darin and I am 17 years of age. I live in Canada and have been born again for a year and a half and have been craving the milk of the word as newborn babes! I live in a non-Christian home and it is hard to live out my faith at times but I keep on praying and know that the Lord is always with me.

You may hear me speak from the KJV a lot, hence it is the translation I use and have been "raised" with. despite my young age, I have learned a lot and realize that there is so much out there that I know not and so much that we cannot know become of whom we are. I have been praying about my future and know now as of yet where the Lord is leading me in terms of a career. I am presently studying computers in a trade-center because I have always been involved with computers and have a gift in helping others and fixing problems in that area. However, I was a counselor for eight weeks this past summer at a Christian camp and have been told by fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord that I have a gift for speaking.

Truly, I am in prayer wondering where the Lord wants me because I want to follow Him in all that I do. I am so thankful for His love and guidance and direction in my life thus far, that even when I knew Him not, He sought me out and protected me from a past that I am ever so thankful to be out of. My love for Him grows each day as I read His Word and draw "nigh unto God that He might draw night unto you" as well as "casting all of your cares upon him for He careth for you"

What a wonderful God and how thankful I am for your forum and studies! May we grow closer to our loving Father and in the knowledge of our Savior, even Jesus Christ, the only begotten of the Father!

Lastly, I have a prayer request and apologize is this is not the area designated for such a request. I find myself in awkward positions in that I love people and am told that I am a "very kind, gentle and compassionate, caring person" though I am also very quiet and shy. I feel very alone at many times (espescially during the holidays) and get very sad and would ask that you would pray for the Savior's love to just be with me and that it would be enough. I do not have a girlfriend and that makes me feel sad with Valentine's day in the near future. Anyways, enough of my babbling....

Greetings and I look forward to posting around here!

With love and prayers,

As always,

In Him

Darin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi My name is Felicia

B) I'am from Philadelphia,PA I have 4 children and a husband. we come from an apolstic belife family. and we belife in Jesus Christ. me and my famiy are called by the lord for a purpose and plan so we are encouraging ourselves too get more closer with the lord in our studing and praying and with his holy spirt. I'am happy that i came across this website with other belivers.

:rolleyes: hi! im yokko and im so excited to have this bible study with you. this is my first on line bible study so im kind of slow still. im a home maker and a mother of 2. i belong to a :rolleyes: community here in orange county, california. thank you so much for a very warm welcome and i look forward to learing and a life changing study with all of you.

Solo Dios basta!!!

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

my name is lunga from zimbabwe.i am seperated and have 3 children.aged 23,22 and 18.i am stationed in ireland.i am planning to do theology in the bible shool.the most important thing in my life ,i am born again.i am a new creature.old life has gone and the new has come.my Father from above is controling my life.

My name is LaVetta and my husband and I along with our youngest two children live in Nashville, TN. I have never done an online study before. I am excited to get started though because I love God and the Word of God! My husband and I work together in ministry in our home church. The Lord has also blessed me to lead a small young women's bible study. I desire my relationship with Christ to deepen and grow to higher heights

I hope I'm not too late and haven't missed too much because I am ready to get started!

Blessings to you all~

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Dear Pastor,

I am a medical doctor aged 62. I have come to know the Lord recently and regret all the years I have wasted by not evangelising and bringing thousands of souls to Him,through my profession. I want to know Him and serve him now and compensate for all the lost years.

I have started a prayercell for the nonchristians and a Biblestudy at home.

I know I will be blessed by your Biblestudy. Thanyou Sir for all your efforts. God bless!

Shantha David

My name is David Mathias. I am very interested in this Biblestudy since I love the lord and want to bring many to Him.I am a doctor doing Anaesthesia practice.