JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

my name is ron looking forward to the studies

Hi,

My name is Emanuel, I am from Sweden but have recently moved to London where I am looking for a new job, please be with me in prayers so that I can find a good job related to my education.

I am glad to have joined this bible study group and am eager to learn more about the word of our awsome God.

God bless u all :)

Hi, My name is Kelly and I am from Pittsburgh, PA. My husband and I are youth leaders at our church. I am also a RN for a hospice agency. I have two precious children. (I hope God blesses me with more)! It will be great to read all of your comments and grow together with a community of believers, and isn't it cool that it can take place online? (Not to replace the importance of a Bible believing church).

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi, I am Valerie Henry from Texas. I am so excited to join this bible study. I feel I will study more with a lesson plan like this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, Thank you for your welcome to this Bible study. I am Madonna (Dawn) and I am living in a very small community in Central Newfoundland, Canada. I am very involved in my church, but I am always interested in learning more about God and My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Right now I am helping my pastor with a program that is a follow up to the Alpha program. It is called "A Life Worth Living" and it is all based on Paul's letter to the Philippians, so when I was surfing the net and found this beautiful site I was so happy. Now I will learn more and hopefully understand more fully the words of St. Paul.

Well I grew up in MA where I attended Catholic church from time to time and some Catholic schools. I joined the Army at 17 and was honorably discharged after a 3 year enlistment. The Army service paid for college with the G.I Bill and overall was a good experience for me. While I was in the Army, I met several people who engaged in Bible study and whom had a much better understanding of the holy scriptures. Despite that exposure and for a variety of reasons I did not engage in reading the Bible until relatively recently although I have read works like the Reluctant Christian over the years. We moved to California in 2006 and now live in Rocklin which is a great community. I am a lawyer who is on a bit of a sabbatical (living in California now after years of practicing in Tennessee), and who is returning to my occupation and craft once I clear the California Bar hurdle. I enjoy my family, love my wife and am (always) looking forward to doing some skiing this season, riding my bike and planting a garden this spring. I look forward to learning about the Bible and growing in faith.

Hello

My name is Minister Ryan. I am with Dominon Chrisitian Center in Oklahoma City. I am the leading developer of the TDI School of Ministry at out local church. I am married with six kids but only five of them stay with us. I live in the greater OKC area. I have been in the ministry for 13 years. I studied under Pastor Mark Hankins and graduated from Bible School there. They are now an accredited Bible College and they are going to transfer all of my studies I did under the old Bible School to their Bible College and issue me an Associate Degree in Theology. I am real excited about that.

Some of the studies I am developing for TDI School of Ministry are studies in Eschatology, Faith, Basic Christianity, and so forth. I am constantly studying the word of God and writing new lessons and sermons. Each lesson I write takes about one week to prepare. I enjoy participating in online bible studies. I get so much information and I learn a lot from others in the study group. I am glad to be here.

God bless

Ryan

:P hallo there, I am Yollie, and from South Africa, I am a 2xcancer survivor due to the grace of God and want to learn to know Him better. I have never done this before, so I am very eager to learn, I am 39 years old, have 2 children and a wonderfull hubby.

Hi all my name is Johnny and I'm presently seperated, but with Gods help and his will I trust in the hope the he has given me to wait for her to come back I have two kids Crystal {22}, JT {20}, and of coarse a son-in-law named Tim, we live in a nice blessed home in a small town Called Springtown, Texas. Its located about 35 minutes west of Ft. Worth, Texas and its home. I've been married to a beautiful woman named Stephanie she is a gift from God I just hope she realizes that herself, {honey I LOVE YOU waiting for you to come home}. so pray for us i look forward to this class because i want to draw closer to God, even though i haven't in the past so Holy Spirit fill me..... :rolleyes:

My name is Kenneth R. Farley I live in Middletown, Ohio I am the Pastor of Our Church Victory Chapel. I look foward to joining the studies you have offered.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I'm a Christian that desires to shout to the Lord in the midst of a world that seems to sortof....sing with a moan. My life has been filled with many trials, but with alot of victory. As a counsleor, I am touched to the core of how Jesus desires to touch those who seek Him.....or don't know Him at all. He loves us. Anyway, my husband and I write Christian music, record, etc....We start new works, and over the last 4 years, the trials have increased so much, especially for my husband that I see a new level of suffering. In fact, I have even said, due to an illness he has suffered with, "I see him as like Jesus carrying His cross towards Calvary...on the last leg...." I remember, though, at that point, Jesus was headest towards His greatest victory. With that said, I have struggled to be totally consistent with my Christian character to the level I know God wants it to be....when in suffering situations. It's so easy to be "good" when we are all doing great! I have also been fought in my prayer life tremendously. But, with other believers, I have seen recent, over the past few months....miracles of healing in others...I mean, documented healings!.....Now, I am wanting to see my husband healed....that brokenness that God raises up. I love to sing, play piano....praise God! and see emotional healing in the broken...and salvations! That's just a bit of why I am here. I'm thankful this study is available, from the bottom of my heart! Thankyou!

• 2 weeks later...

my name is Heidy and i'm from Ohio. i'm 19 and i want to study Revelation b/c i know the end times are near. i admit i've had much fear of the end times and of the rapture and i want to study Revelation so that my fears may be calmed. God Bless you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my life with the Lord began in 1977. He has be my source and foundation since then. I have been married for 32 years and have two grown children. One who is married and expecting our first grandchild and a daughter still in college. The Lord has blessed us with a beautiful community, in a beautiful section of this great nation. During the day I spend my time teaching preschoolers a job that I love. During the past several years my life has gone through a process of shaking, that is the best way I can describe it. Through it all God has been redirecting me, revealing himself and the reality of his word to me. We have been seeing his hand displayed throughout it all... Prayers answered specifically and repeatedly...He has proved himself to us over and over...even though the road has been quite unpredictable his faithfulness HAS NOT. I look forward to this study and sharing with you all.

Hello, My name is Syndi, I am a Children Church Director, I love teaching and learning God's word. No, I don't consider myself knowing alot of the Bible, but I am always seeking the Lord. I am looking forward to participating and enjoying this Online Bible Study.

Hello, My name is Syndi, I am a Children Church Director, I love teaching and learning God's word. No, I don't consider myself knowing alot of the Bible, but I am always seeking the Lord. I am looking forward to participating and enjoying this Online Bible Study.

Hello Syndi,

I have to admit that I do not come from a religiuos family. I have pondered the writings of the Bible but never really studued them. I am a 62 year old grandfather from NY state in the USA. I have been married for38 years and have 2 daughters and 4 grandchildren. I became more active in my religiuos pursuits in the summer of 2006. I had 2 heart attacks in 3 days and only given hours to live. I woke up 13 days later. While unconcious I was led up a dusty road by 4 guardian angels, after a while I looked back and they had left me to join a large man with long hair sitting on a log facing away form me. When I woke up, one of the first things I asked for was my Bible. Whwn my wife brought it to me one of the first things I read was If you see my face you shall die, and that gave me a jolt. A few days later the nurse came in and told me I had visitors, I was four of the nurses that watched over me those many days in the ICU, need I say that they were my guardian angels. I now attend Living Tree Free Methodist Church in West Seneca NY, when my health allows. It has been a long cold winter here and I have not been able to attend. With Spring here and the weather getting warmer I am looking forward to going back.

Hope I didn't run on too long,

Jerry Lortz

I'm having a little trouble getting the hang of this!!

My name is Kelle. I am a recovering alcoholic. I was re-born 2 years ago. My "new" walk with the Lord is so awesome! I learn new things everyday about how much the Lord loves and cares for me. I am anxious for this online study, it's my first. I am married, I have 4 children and 2 grandchildren. I have a goal of bringing my entire family to God. I want my children and grandchildren to reap the rewards our God has to offer.

Kelle

I am Richard I am from Zimbabwe but currently living in the Uk I come from Christian background my family being catholic but I have since been baptised in pentecostal church.I am a born again christian and believe Jesus is son of God who lived, died on the cross for our sins rose from the dead.I am in the process of reviving my faith and working in the Kingdom of Heaven.I want to know Christ resurrection and fellowship of his suffering.I have joined with the hope of engaging in bible study and enhance my understanding of God's word and live a life that reflects my purpose for this life.

May the Lord bless all that are doing the bible study with me.