JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! My name is Judy and I am a teacher in a secure custody facility for young offenders between the ages of 12 and 15. I am also Children's Pastor at my church, Gateway Pentecostal.

I haven't done an online Bible study for a while and am really looking forward to this one. Gideon is one of my heroes! God is good! :)

P.S. I am also from cold Ontario, Canada!

Hi everyone, my name is Dee and I am from Dayton, Ohio. I love studying the Bible and yet this is my first on-line study. I am really excited about how God can use this wonderful technology to spread His message all over the world and how we can share in studying the same message together. Thank you Pastor Ralph for your devotion to us as your "sheep" and your love for the Word. Blessing to all! dee

I just want to thank you Pastor Ralph for the joy and comfort you have given to myself and so many others through your wonderful studies. We are all greatly blessed by your efforts and availability to the Lord's will and work.

I have been battling Hepatitis C the whole time I have been involved with your studies plus a few years before, ten altogether, and your studies have been a weapon in the fight against this virus. My wife a teacher of 22 years here in South Florida has recently suffered a sudden onset of mental illness that none of us saw coming and we do not know if she will ever be able to teach again, this is a very bad thing. She has been Teacher of the Year three times and has helped literally hundreds of high school kids get through those troubling years and all in the public school forum. My 15 year old son is really suffering as he just can't get his mind or faith around what has happened since Thanksgiving. We would greatly appreciate your prayers as we travel this difficult road and search for God's will in all this. We are planning a move back to California this summer to be closer to family so perhaps one day we will visit your Church, a day I would truly cherish.

I will always be praying for your ministry and if the Lord opens a window he has yet to open we will be able to support you financially as this is a work worthy of digging deep into our pockets. I hope all the other saints here realize that people from all over the world can sow and reap the riches you have planted for us with the Lord's help. Again thank you for all you give us.

Hi:

I'm Vickie, from New Mexico (yes, that's in the United States for those of you who failed geography! :rolleyes: ) This study is going to be great! I think we Christians should all be grounded in the Old Testament. I'm so tired of all the junk that we're being bombarded with constantly on TV and radio, so I'm really looking forward to this study! Like I tell my husband, "Garbage in, garbage out." Time to start putting in some good stuff!

(My husband and I and our 4 children attend a 1st Baptist church near our home.)

Hello everyone,

I am Kris Ann. I live in Bellingham, WA - Near the Canadian border, and 1 hour from Seattle.

I am a member of a small Methodist church. I have not attended a bible study for a long time. I hope to become ever closer to Jesus as I study the bible with you. I look forward to hearing from you and sharing what I can. :)^_^:)^_^:)

PS Check out my website link below, and feel free to IM me with AIM anytime.

Hi,

My name is Ellie. I'm currently a part-time student at Bethel Seminary where I am working on a Masters in theology. I am a Lutheran attending a Baptist seminary. :-) I am a full-time teacher in the Public School system here in the San Diego area. While I do a lot of Bible reading reading for my classes, I am looking forward to participating in this study for personal growth and devotion. Blessings!

Hi i am Pieter

I was born in South African (Winburgm grew up in Theunissen), now a New Zealander. Been in New Zealand for the last 6 years. Medical Doctor, BUT my passion is sharing the Word of God. I accepted the call of the Lord on my life in 2000, and is now preaching the Word on Sunday evenings. (God is so awesome!)

I thank God for Pastor Ralph, I discovered his studies about 2 years ago, and has since used his Luke Study for our cellgroup.

Trying the forum for the first time, and realy looking forward to it

God bless

My name is Paula, and I live in Brenham, TX. I like to study the Bible, and I need something like this study to help me stay in the Word while I finish my last semester of college and perform student teaching. I am married, the mother of three children in school, and a Sunday school teacher.

Hello. I'm David Maher from Cookeville, Tennessee. I am a technology consultant for small businesses. Currently, I am also working on my MBA in Technology Management from the University of Phoenix.

I am an active member of The River Community Church. I enjoy getting closer to the Lord through studying His Word. I look forward to our walk together through this study.

Hi ya'll! I am Linda from Lubbock, TX. This is exciting to be able to study with other Believers from all over the country. Thanks to those who made it possible to use this media to worship the Lord! I have studied Judges and it was one of my favorite studies because there are so many applications for today. I know Gideon will be insightful and inspiring.

I am a wife of 31 years, a mother to two grown sons and two daughters-in-law, grandmother to one grandson age 1 and one on the way, teacher of dyslexic students, and a Southern Baptist.

What a special way to begin the New Year by studying God's Word!

Hi my name is Kathy and I am totally new at this forum thing. I am a Christian of 11 years and currently live in Washington state. I did the Luke study and really enjoyed that. I am looking forward to this study of Gideon as I don't get into the Old Testament enough.

God Bless

Kathy

My name is Lois. I'm from the beautiful hill country of western Arkansas.

I've been involved in Pastor Ralph's Bible studies before. God has used him in a great way to impact my own life. I am excited about the study of Judges. I studied Judges many years ago and was blessed by it.

Not long after I signed up for this study, I felt strongly led by the Lord to get involved in another Bible study as well. I almost didn't do the second one, since I felt I couldn't commit to both because of time. But I am thankful that I did. The other study is helping me be in a state of mind to learn what God has for me as Pastor Ralph guides us through the study of Gideon. And God has made a way for me to do both.

I know he will give us each just what we individually need as we apply the teaching to our hearts. I have already been blessed this morning as I read the first lesson in the study of Gideon.

Looking forward to the blessings,

Lois

Hi. I'm Pat and I'm from Waterloo, Iowa. :D I first stumbled onto this Bible Study while looking through the internet. I really enjoyed the study on Luke, although I didn't post much. :(

I'm Catholic and I love the Lord. I have several special needs children at home, so it is hard for me to get out on a steady basis. I am grateful to be able to study on line. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this group. :)

B) Hi all ! My aka Gracie ! I am looking forward to this study , it is a first for me. I am also praying that the Lord would help my friend Gord to follow along w/ us here, and that he would hear what the Lord wants him to hear. ;) I have only been to one other "forum" message board and it is quite diferante set up than this. Gord and I are recent ex-smokers and met on that board.

ok what a ramble eh?

I live in Ma & Gord is in Canada !! Nice to meet ypu all !!