JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

HI EVERYONE MY WIFE AND I ARE GETTING STARTED IN MINISTRY I,M ALMOST 60 ITS EXCITING GOD CAN AND WILL USE ANY ONE, ANY ONE IN DODOMA TANZANIA LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU I WAS THERE IN JUNE 2002. PASTOR RALPH GOD BLESS YOUR MINISTRY AND FAMILY.

TO ALL IN CHRISTS LOVE AND SERVICE

COLIN AND LESLEY MC DONALD

ST CATHARINES ONTARIO CANADA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! My name is Anita. I live in Johnstown, Pa. I've done several Bible studies with Pator Wilson and leaned a lot from them. I really need to get back to studing my Bible again. I'm married with three children. Two sons ages 18 and 15 and a daughter age 6. I trully feel we are in the end times and need to get as close to God as we can and I feel doing a Bible study gets you to do that.

Hi,

God bless, my brothers and sisters. I'm Joel, from Queens, New York. This is my first on-line bible study, so I'm not really sure how this works, but I'm excited about anything that has to do with the word of God, and I'm sure that we will all grow as God feeds our hunger for His presence in our lives. So, my brothers and sisters, expect great things to happen as our heavenly Father reveals His heart to us through His word.

I'm also looking forward to meeting you all as we go through this study together.

Love in Jesus,

Joel

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

:lol: Praise the Lord! My name is Pamela. I am from Pismo Beach, California. I go to a small church that has recently merged two churches together. We have by the Lord's leading merged an Assembly of God & Foursquare Church together. The Lord is doing MIGHTY things! I am a single mother and have three grown daughters. The two oldest in their 20's and the youngest just turning 19yrs old. I have been a bornagain, spirit filled believer since 1973 with a few years of being away from the Lord. But praise be to our Lord JESUS that HE is faithful and extends HIS grace and forgiveness towards us!!! I'm excited about this online Bible study and enjoyed very much the first one!

Love in JESUS ~ Pamela

Hi, My name is Mary Jane Boyd and this is my first experience in a forum. Although I am very familiar with e-mail and word processing, I have never spent much time interacting with others on-line, but I am looking forward to this new way of communicating!

;)

I live in Friendswood, Texas, near Houston and attend a Christian church, but was reared Baptist and attended a non-denominational Bible School. My daughter and I co-host Beth Moore Bible studies in our homes throughout the year and have recently started a prayer group as well.

I'm thinking this Bible study is going to stretch me in more ways than one, :unsure: but I am looking forward to it!

My name is Tony, and I'm from Western New York. Am currently the moderator of Free in Christ, a group for Christian men with sexual addictions. Have studied Pastor's programs for almost two years, and find them a major source of edification in my own Christian walk. I'm very impressed with the new format. God bless you, Pastor!

Jesus 2003!

Hi - My name is Karen Ann, I'm a 53 yr old Grammy of 6.We live in the NE corner of Alabama called High Point and I'm a member of the High Point Church of God. It seems like I'm always hungry to learn more of God's word and I am truely looking forward to this study. Salvation is so sweet- To know HIM is to love HIM- Karen Ann :D

Hi My name is Wayne. I greet you from northern Indiana. I am excited about doing this Bible Study on line. this is my first one.

At the age of 49 I am disabled so I have plenty of time to study.

On Jan 28 I am going in for my 8th surgery on my back. I have 6 rods in my back and i am fused from shoulders to tailbone. My next surgery my neck will be almost completly fused plus a plate will be put in my neck which will also be connected to my rods already in my back. Please don't feel sorry for me. The Lord has been good to me and will continue to be good to me. Yes, I iwill have little movement in my neck after the surgery so I still covet your prayers for the surgery and the recovery afterwards. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hi:

I am Wanda, 59 year old widow (8 years now) from South Carolina and am excited about this study of Gideon. I have really enjoyed Bro. Wilsons studies, etc. I attend a small country church in southeastern SC, USA, direct our adult choir and assist with the Youth Choir. Very active and involved in lots of things...bowling, trying out for church basketball (sprained ankle and all) , etc. Looking forward to this study..God bless you all. :)

:D Greetings to All. I am from Virginia, married with one child. I am an at homemom and homeschool my daughter. I need to study to show myself appoved to my Father in Heaven. I am very excited to do this Bible study. It is the first one I am a part of. I need to learn more of the Old Testament. Thanks for this, it is necessary in my life.

Hi all...just got here. I'm Judy from Tennessee and this is my first on-line Bible study. I figure I need all the help I can get! I'm presently teaching the Middle and High School Sunday School Class at my church and they wanted to study the Bible, starting with Genesis...whew! :unsure: I just do my best...and pray a lot! Looking forward to this...God bless.