JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q5. Through It All

Q5. (Daniel 4:34-35) What does Nebuchadnezzar's confession tell us about God? Have you ever given a public testimony of what you have learned about God through your trials? What might your testimony sound like?

God is eternal

God's kingdom never ends

God cannot be compared with human beings

God is sovereign

God is "King of heaven"

God is accountable to none

My public testimony might sound like

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of Christ. Philippians 1:27  This is something I am still learning how to do as I grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

God Bless!

Jen

Romans 15:13

Q5. (Daniel 4:34-35) What does Nebuchadnezzar’s confession tell us about God? Have you ever given a public testimony of what you have learned about God through your trials? What might your testimony sound like?

Nebuchadnezzar’s confession tell us that God is faithful and He will pardon ll who sincerely come to Him in repentance.  My testimony is that God has forgiven me of years of sinning and has accepted me as if I have never sinned.  Praise the Lord!

Q 5.

• Nebuchadnezzar tells us that God:
  1. Is Eternal - everlasting
  2. His kingdom is also everlasting
  3. Cannot be compared with human beings because he is far too superior to them
  4. Is the Sovereign God - he is not answerable to any body
  5. Is the King of Heaven and Earth and all his creation
  6. All creation is answerable to Him
  • Yes, I did give a testimony about what I have learned about God through my trials.
  • I now know that without trials and hard tests of life, one cannot grow Spiritually. It is through those hard times in life that we learn to see that our God is so trustworthy to those who believe in Him and trust Him. He is never late. He is never too early. He comes at the right time to rescue His children. He provided for me financially when I was in a difficult situation. I never looked back since then. My faith has grown stronger and stronger.

Q5. (Daniel 4:34-35)

Q. What does Nebuchadnezzar's confession tell us about God?

A. God is eternal, His kingdom is eternal too. He is sovereign and answerable to no one.

Q. Have you ever given a public testimony of what you have learned about God through your trials?

A. Yes. In my former working place, salaries were not paid for several months but God the great provider never relented in his faithfulness. I told whoever came my path this testimony.

Q. What might your testimony sound like?

A. A message of hope to the hopeless.

Nebuchadnezzar’s confession tells us that God is in control. Nebuchadnezzar though that he was in control but found out that there in only one in control and that One does not have to answer to anybody. I have given a public testimony to what I have learned about God through my trials, I talk about them in Sunday school classes.

Q5. (Daniel 4:34-35) What does Nebuchadnezzar's confession tell us about God? Have you ever given a public testimony of what you have learned about God through your trials? What might your testimony sound like?

Ancient kings tried to avoid mentioning their weaknesses or defeats in their monuments and official records. From Nebuchadnezzar’s records, however, we can infer that for a time during his 43-year reign he did not rule. The Bible, however, explains Nebuchadnezzar’s pride and punishment.

Nebuchadnezzar’s pilgrimage with God is one of the themes of this book. In 2:47, he acknowledged that God revealed mysteries to Daniel. In 3:28-29 he praised the God who rescued the three Hebrews. Despite Nebuchadnezzar’s recognition that God exists and works great miracles, we see that he still did not acknowledge God as his Lord. We may recognize that God exists and does wonderful miracles. To be a child of God, you must “invite him to be Lord of your life and our message is of hope and abandence life.

• 2 weeks later...

What Nebuchadnezzar's confession tells us about God is, 1] God is eternal, 2] His kingdom will never end,3] He cannot be compared to human beings, 4] He is sovereign, 5] God is "the King of heaven", and 6] He is accountable to no one.

I have never given a public testimony of what I have learned about God through my trials.

If I ever were to give a public testimony it would be about God's faithfulness in helping make it through some hard trials in my life..

Nebuchadnezzar tells us how wonderful God was.  He confesses and admits to allhe has done wrong, he praises God and it tells us that no matter what God is always there for us and will keep us and all we have to do is reach out.

I have not given my whole testemony but God has done many wonderful things in my life. All the glory to Him who has stood by me and most of the time carried me.

• 1 year later...

Nebuchadnezzar's confession teaches us God is forever, He is eternal, He endures from generation to generation, He is not like us, He is sovereign, He is King of heaven, and He is answerable to none. I have never given public testimony. If public testimony were given it would be to acknowledge how Jesus is my savior. After wrestling with doubts God kept calling me to him. God kept whispering to me to reconsider, to have faith. Well, my faith is stronger than ever!