JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi, I'm Ralph Wilson, director of Joyful Heart Renewal Ministries and the JesusWalk Bible Study Series. I live in Central California where the Sierra Nevada foothills begin to rise. I'm glad you've signed up for this study. It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning, 

My name is David and I live in Southwest Tennessee in the United States. I love learning and I love God's word. I have a wonderful family and my kids are rapidly growing up and moving out on their own. I have a passion for discipleship and am looking forward to this study. I'm excited about the weather here beginning to cool off and I am looking forward to the fall season. 

Thank you Pastor Ralph for your dedication to discipling others through these studies.

David.

Hi,

My name, also is Dave. I'm originally from Pa and currently living in the Bay Area (San Jose), Ca. Regardless of where you live, and I lived in S.E. Asia for a little over three years once,  the God we follow is the same everywhere. Like what is written in Psalms, where can I go to escape your presence? I love learning about and discussing the things about my God who lives in Heaven. I only wish I had better retention of what I learn. He made me perfect though, according to His purpose so what I am able to retain is mine. Maybe if I live to be 150 I might know just a fraction of what I would like to know about my God. I hope to learn a bit more over the course of this study. Not my first study at this site and they are well thought out by Pastor Ralph.

My user name has somewhat of a history behind it relating to a small ministry in the Philippines.

With that, let's do it.

Dave

On 8/28/2019 at 7:04 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

Hi, I'm Ralph Wilson, director of Joyful Heart Renewal Ministries and the JesusWalk Bible Study Series. I live in Central California where the Sierra Nevada foothills begin to rise. I'm glad you've signed up for this study. It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

HI, MY NAME IS SAREL FROM KWAZULU NATAL IN SOUTH AFRICA. NICE TO BE ABOARD AND FIND OUT. ANTICIPATING SOME ORIGINAL THOUGHT ON BIBLICAL CONTENT AND LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARING.

Hello, my name is Cammie, and I'm from western PA and am on ministry staff at my church. This is my first time in this forum, and I'm looking forward to it! I'm married to my best friend (22+ years)...my son just got engaged, I just took my daughter to Ft. Lauderdale to attend a School of Worship there, and my youngest (another daughter) is a senior in high school. Life's-a-changing, but in every season, God has been so, so good to us! 

My name is Tad and I live in the North Georgia Mountains. I have taken other studies by Pastor Ralph and have enjoyed and benefited from them. God is Good! Glad to get started with this study. I have always been so fascinated by the life of Paul. God Bless everyone as we study God's word together. 

Hi my name is Jennifer and I have always been interested in the book of Acts and the life of Paul/Saul and how he lived for Christ until his death. I hope to gain a better understanding of him through this study.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My name is Duane. I live in Easley SC. I am a member of a Presbyterian Church and a Bible teacher in our Sunday School and in a men's Bible Study. I enjoy studying scripture and am always excited to see new things in passages that I have read many times. I am the son of a pastor and have always been part  of a Christian community of highly educated Bible students and believers. This is my first time participating in an on-line Bible study course.

• 3 months later...

mackay_stuart@hotmail.com

Good evening

Why am I here?

As a retired Baptist minister ( show me where retired is in in scripture)  I now wish to get to grips with whom Paul really was. Incredible, fantastic and very much understood. Ok not an easy guy to understand at times but his heart was for the Lord. I will be delighted to hear and learn from this teaching.

Thank you

Stuart

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

My name is Roy and I live in sunny Devon, England, I gave my life to the Lord over 40 years ago and I am still a work in progress therefore really looking forward to understanding the life of Paul much better than I do at present, God Bless to all.