JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hi all; my name is Randy. After many years in-&-out of church communities, a few years ago I finally decided to answer the call that God had been making to me for 25 years: to go into the pastorate. So currently I am attending seminary & leading a small church. My darling wife is in seminary at the same time, also (probably) to become a pastor. :wub:
God is my source: I do not have what it takes to preach a sermon that will lead people to God, visit the sick or home-bound, or do what is right on my own, so I rely on Him, and with His help, I have been doing His work.
Nonetheless, studies such as these will allow a pastor to build knowledge, strength, & faith.
As Peter B

• 10 months later...

hello,my name is diana,im from the united states,im a mother of 8chilsren and grandmother of 8 grandchildren.

im recently accept the lord a year ago,im also a sinner and a drug addict.its been very hard for me these with the holidays,and me fallen again and again.

im so glad that i found this site to do my bible study and to get to know eveyone.

im learning more ad more about god and my bible.

it just seems everytime im doing good,ive seem to fall back in the old situation again.its very hard for me when my family dont give m the support i need,and they dont believe in god thye believe in god there own way.

i know god will forgive me,but how long can i keep doing this and fallen so many times.

im gratefull for meeting eveyone.

{here my emil address for ayone to help me........{dianakapitan@yahoo.com}

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi my nickname is Thud.   I am from North Carolina.  I am married with 5 children and have 6 grandchildren.  We are going through a rough spot right now.  My husband was diagnosed with cancer in July 2013 and I have MS.  We are God Strong and will place our trust in him.  I stay home and help my husband who is a Pastor in the United Methodist Church.  While he is ill I have taken over the church on many occasions.  I am a Certified Lay Minister.  I am excited about this study as I am with all I have taken.