JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Life of Jacob Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone! My name is Mary, and I'm from Mississippi but have recently moved to Texas. I've done a couple of these studies with Pastor Ralph, and I've really enjoyed the others. I just want to say how amazing God is. I signed up for this one and then kind of forgot what it was going to be about. Well, I recently started a Bible reading plan,(one of those yearly ones)and the section I started on was the life of Jacob in Genesis. When I got the email today and realized that's what this study is about, I knew that God must really have something to teach me! Thank you, Lord! Open our eyes and hearts to receive Your Word!

I look forward to getting to know everyone as we learn and fellowship together.

Mary

Hello, my name is Josie and I'm from Oregon State, USA and love it here, although, at the moment the weather is just a bit too cloudy for my taste. I am so excited to start my second JesusWalk Bible Study; I love the way it's set up where everyone can contribute their ideas, and I love reading how God speaks to us all. I'm taking this study to learn just a little bit more about the Old Testament. I've been a Christian for a little over 30 years, and I'm amazed at how the bible always seems new and exciting to me. Can't wait to begin![size="5"][/size]

Hello everyone,

my name is Glenys and I live in West Yorkshire in the United Kingdom. I will be 65 later this year and I am very new to Bible Study, so I am excited about this my first internet course and hoping that I can learn a lot from it and also from the other members of the group. I committed myself to God in July of last year and now enjoy helping where ever I can in our Church, including doing the Powerpoint programmes that put the words of the hymns etc. onto the wall for services. I love learning and have discovered that the more I learn the more I love God... also the more I learn the more the Lord teaches me. :)

Hi everyone. My name is Sue and I live in Spanaway, Wa. I look forward to this study very much. I am currently also on jury duty call so hope to have time to study in the evenings. God has brought me through many changes in the past 5 years or so and I glorify His name. I was not able to participate in the James study but I am now going back through the chapters and learning on my own. Thank you Pastor Ralph for your patience with me.

Hi all,

I'm Cindy from Malaysia, turning 28 this year end. I'm serving in Sacred Heart Cathedral, Kota Kinabalu. Few years back I started developing a personal relationship with Jesus and the more I want to know Him, the more He reveals Himself to me, through prayer and the Scriptures. This is my first online bible study with JesusWalk. I hope that I can learn from all of you here, and thank you all for being a part of my spiritual journey.

God bless and thank you to Pastor Ralph too.

In Christ,

Cindy

Hi everyone -

My name is Julie and I am from Glendale, Arizona. I love digging deep into the Bible and studying God's Word. I love deep studies and I am so thankful God led me to this website. I look forward to learning more and more and being involved in the discussions. God bless you all as you study! Thank you Pastor Ralph!

Julie

Hi all,

my name is Milan, I am 47 and I am living in the Czech Republic. I am Christian for the whole life (I was christened when I was 6 days old) although it was not easy in times before 1989. But I had brilliant parents that transmitted the faith to me. I was appointed by our archbishop as acolyte 4 years ago. It means for me, among others, to educate myself not only in my profession, but also in that transmitted the b Christian function. This is the reason, why I have took part in this course. It is my pleasure to have the "classmates" from the whole world.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Life of Jacob Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Blessings to all. My name is Elizabeth. I've lived in Miami for over 40 years--raised Catholic, but born again about 30 years ago I joined the study to deepen my walk with God by seeing and applying the Word.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ms. Green. I'm looking forward to studying Jacob. I've been through a lot these past many years and upon speaking to my Pastor he made the comment that I remind him of Jacob. So, I decided to learn why and see what I can learn from hom in order to become better and closer to God.