JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Discipleship Lessons from Colossians and Philemon Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello everyone. My name is lillian and I live in Mississippi. Yes we do have sunshine on clear days. I've been in only one study so far and enjoyed it so much. I am a bit intimidated, however, everyone is so much more knowledgable and expresses themselves so much better than I could ever hope for. I want so much to fall in love with Jesus, I thought I was, but somewhere along the way I took the wrong road. I just know I need Jesus in my life. If this is to personal I appoligize. I've been reading Colossians and must admit Pauls prayer is so beautiful. I told someone the other day wouldn't it be wonderful to know someone is praying that prayer for you. It makes me cry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Discipleship Lessons from Colossians and Philemon Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

:unsure: Hi everyone. I am new to the online Bible Study, and am looking forward to it. I live in the Australian outback. I am a wife and mother of three grown-up daughters, and a grandmother of one (so far) granddaughter. I've walked the Christian life most of my life and my deepest desire is to grow in a more and deeper relationship with God. To be able to hear and recognise His voice when He speaks to me from life's "burning bushes".

Hi Everyone,

I am Newbie in this class.I am so glad that the Lord leads me in this very exciting Bible study.Pasor Ralph,is just awesome with His information in Sharing the Word of God.May God bless your ministry more,and will bring more and more people closer,and have better understanding to the WORD OF GOD.

I am Ramon,married and has two kids.I live in Singapore.

Stay Blessed all of us.

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody, I think the Lord is leading me to discipling others in my church as a facilitator, mentor and communicator so through this study I want to learn more about serving the Lord in this way. Building relationships is important to serving and knowing God and so I would also like to get to know you so we can learn from eachother through this study and forum.

• 1 year later...

Pastor, Thank you for providing this study. I am a wife and mother of 2 {6yr girl and 16yr boy} and a step mother too. I am blessed to say that I am a small group leader for a woman's group in my church. I am using this study to go deeper into God's word and am very happy with the discussions that are resulting. I live in the USA in the state of Illinois. My name is Andee; and yes...that is my given first name. Many years ago my husband had to present me physically to a prospective landlord to prove that I was a female.