JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q2. All Israel Will Be Saved

• 2 months later...

Paul teaches that "all Israel will be saved." According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days.

They will be brought back to the promissed land. This has happened to some extend. But the whole of Israel is not yet back in the hands of the Jews, Jesusalem is not yet fully back in the hands of the Jews. I believe more is to come.

Does God seem to love Jews who haven't trusted in Messiah Jesus yet?

Yes. God loves everyone anyway, although some of us chose to be lost. The Jews who doesn't believe in Jesus still pray to God the Father.

Jesus clearly said the only way to God the Father is through Christ, thus how God will handle it is up to Him. I only know that the Jews are still His chosen nation, I am just gratefull that we may belong to the Kingdom as well.

How can you show your love for Jews?

Prayer!!!

Many ways, mostly be showing them how Jesus fulfilled prophesy. Also by showing support to Israel.

Prayer!!!

Prayer!!!

On 8/1/2013 at 10:20 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that “all Israel will be saved.” According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days.

They are coming back to Israel by the hundreds of thousands....many Christians are supporting this effort financially!

Does God seem to love Jews who haven’t trusted in Messiah Jesus yet?

Yes, He absolutely does....He has not forgotten His promises and covenant with them!. Those who remain unconverted when the Church is Raptured, will go through the Tribulation, but 144,000 Jews will become believers and will be "sealed" by God's protection to evangelize during that 7 years period while the Bride of Christ has been taken to Heaven  (Rapture of the Church) and will be celebrating the marriage supper of the Lamb...which will include believing Jews who were converted prior to the Rapture. God is not finished with Israel. He will reign from there for 1,000 years after His second coming!

We are told in Psalms to "pray for the peace of Jerusalem"....I do that. The Jews are a gift to the body of Christ, as our roots are in their heritage, our Savior is a Jew, our Bible is from their heritage, and we are grafted into their heritage....we are interwoven. I love and appreciate them as I do other racial groups and individuals. I pray for them individually when I meet a Jewish person,  and when led, I share the Gospel with them.

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that “all Israel will be saved.” According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days?

They'll all be brought back to the New Jerusalem. So many that they'll be overcrowded

Does God seem to love Jews who haven’t trusted in Messiah Jesus yet?

Yes. Despite Israel being "under a curse" for not believing in the Messiah Jesus, they are still God's chosen people and there is still blessing coming from God to Israel today and to the Jewish race in general. It's no coincincidence that Jews control the world's monetary system. That is the result of a promise made to them thousands of years ago by God Himself.

I really don't know. We could stop telling Jew jokes for starters. Seriously, I don't know. They seem doggedly resistant to the Gospel of Christ.

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3)

Paul teaches that "all Israel will be saved." According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days?

God has stated that He will never forsake the Jews and all those that believe in Jesus will be saved. In the Last Days many will gather at Jerusalem and the majority of them will turn to Christ for salvation. God chose the nation of Israel, and He has never forsaken them - in the same way He chose the church, through Jesus Christ, and He will never forsake the church either. However, not all Jews or all church members will be saved, for it is possible to be Jewish or to belong to a church without ever responding in faith. But just because some people have rejected Christ does not mean that God stops working with either Israel or the church. He continues to offer salvation freely to all. It is our responsibility as Christians not to turn a blind eye to the Jews but to pray for the nation and if given the opportunity to tell them about the saving grace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. 

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that “all Israel will be saved.” According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days. Does God seem to love Jews who haven’t trusted in Messiah Jesus yet? How can you show your love for Jews?

They shall be returned to Zion.  So many that they shall ask for more room.

Yes!

Show them Christ through your love and gentleness.

God Bless!

Jen

Romans 15;13

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that "all Israel will be saved." According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days.

In the last days all the Jews will return to the promised land...they have already started returning in great numbers but all have not yet come .Yes Jerusalem will be overcrowded in the last days with JEWS AND GENTILES., the unknown children.   

Yes , God loves the Jews even though they have not accepted the Messiah ..but He does everything in His Time...His promises never fail. 

By Prayer...the power of prayer is infinite Yes all the Jews will realise that Jesus is the promised Messiah ..it iwill take time ..Many Jews have started reading the scriptures and are realising  their folly in rejecting him.

PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JERUSALEM ...

But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me,
    the Lord has forgotten me.”

15 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
    and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
    I will not forget you!
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
    your walls are ever before me.
17 Your children hasten back,
    and those who laid you waste depart from you.
18 Lift up your eyes and look around;
    all your children gather and come to you.
As surely as I live,” declares the Lord,
    “you will wear them all as ornaments;
    you will put them on, like a bride.

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that "all Israel will be saved." According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days. Does God seem to love Jews who haven't trusted in Messiah Jesus yet? How can you show your love for Jews?

All the scattered Jews will be brought back to Jerusalem in the last days.

Yes, He does. He knows they'll come to Him in the end.

Pray for them, for Jerusalem and support mission agencies who primarily witness to Jews.

According to these passages, God will gather His people. He assures them that He will never forget them. He promises to bring many back to Jerusalem. So many that the city will seem to small to contain them.

Yes, God loves Jews who haven't trusted in Jesus yet. He loves them like a mother has love for her child. He tells them that even if a mother would ever forget her child, He will never forget them. He has them engraved on the palm of His hand and their walls are ever before Him.

I can show love for Jews through prayer, support of missionary's in Israel or befriend any Jews I may come to know. I can personally show the love of Christ to them and witness to them.

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that "all Israel will be saved." According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days.
    The scattered Jews will be brought back to Zion, and the nations will aid in their return.  Those who come into Jerusalem will be both the remnant of the Jews and the believing Gentiles and there will be so many that the city will be filled to bursting.

They are His covenant people and, yes, He loves even the ones who haven’t yet trusted in the Messiah.  

Pray for them, every day!   "Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved." (Romans 10:1) In the final analysis, only those who believe in Christ Jesus will be saved.

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that "all Israel will be saved." According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days?
God will bring them back to their promised land, we are witness to this very prophesy coming to life, they are returning from all parts of the world.

Those who love God and yet do not believe that Yeshua is the Messiah have hardened hearts to the truth, however, one day we will see the promises of (Ezekiel 36:26) A new heart God will give to them, a new spirit God will put in them, and they will walk in His statutes and will dwell in the land God gave to their fathers.

I believe this is when the remnant will be grafted in and every knee will bow in worship of the Messiah. 

we can show our love by praying for their spiritual needs, for "all Israel" will be saved is referring to the Jewish nation as a corporate whole, and it is most important that we stand in support of Israel and not ever to allow Anti-Semitism to fill the heart, and always, "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem." for in so doing, we are praying for the Messiah to return.

1. In the last days the Jews will return to Israel, as we have witness since May 14, 1948 when Israel became a Nation. Jews are still returning from Russia, and the lost tribe from Ethiopia as of today. The Lord have richly blessed me to share a small part in their return. Thank You LORD.

2. Yes, God love all Jews and everyone else who have not yet trusted in JESUS.

3. I can show my love for the Jews by praying for them, assisting them with their needs and sharing the scriptures and leading them to CHRIST when there is an opportunity.

The Jews who are scattered, along with the Gentiles, will come to recognize who is the one true God and His Son, the Messiah. They will worship Him and serve Him. Although He rebukes any excuses made by His people for their sins, God remains merciful and loving. he made a plan to benefit those who believe and will finally realize and accept God as Lord.

As Christians we need to live and act knowing the fact that our faith is rooted in Judaism. Their faith is not to be rejected nor they as people should not be foresaken--we must fulfill their faith by relating to them (and all people) with the same love and mercy Christ showed us.

Paul teaches that “all Israel will be saved.” According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days. Does God seem to love Jews who haven’t trusted in Messiah Jesus yet? How can you show your love for Jews?

1.  The Lord will restore Jerusalem sons back to her.  All Isael will be saved. 

2.  Yes, God loves the Jews, for they are his covenant people. There is hope for us all that in the end every knee shall bow, every tongue confess, that Jesus Christ is Lord.

3.  By praying for them, as well as others.

• 2 weeks later...

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that “all Israel will be saved.” According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days. Does God seem to love Jews who haven’t trusted in Messiah Jesus yet? How can you show your love for Jews?

In the last days the Jews will be gathered back to Jerusalem where they will acknowledge their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ.  God's love for the Jews who haven't trusted in Jesus yet is reflected in the reestablishment of the nation of Israel and the many Christians, both Jew and Gentile, sharing the Gospel message with them.  God has called Christians from all over the world to share the Gospel with the Jews and the nation of Israel. 

I can show my love for the Jews by praying for them -- keeping their salvation in my prayer life.

In the last days the Jews will be gathered back to Jerusalem where they will acknowledge their Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ.  God's love for the Jews who haven't trusted in Jesus yet is reflected in the reestablishment of the nation of Israel and the many Christians, both Jew and Gentile, sharing the Gospel message with them.  God has called Christians from all over the world to share the Gospel with the Jews and the nation of Israel. 

I can show my love for the Jews by praying for them -- keeping their salvation in my prayer life.

Question 8.2

Yahweh in these verses we read today leaves no doubt of his love for Israel. In verse 8 he refers to the covenant. In verse 9 He refers to what appears to be the exiles in Babylon when he says “ Come out” and “Show yourselves”- this seems to be language for those in captivity. But in verses on there seems to be a universality to the language. Also the imagery here in these Isaiah verses is such that we seem to be in a different time and a different place. We see Yahweh beckoning for the peoples of the world to bring the sons and daughters back to the Land. They will be released by the authorities and allowed to return. They are all being called back. This most be a different time a different age for all the world leaders to act together in unison in response to Yahweh. It must be a time of a new heaven and a new earth. A time when there is no strive In this new age Israel will be called home.

Of course God loves all- God is a God of love and he shows the love verse 15:15

“ Can a mother forget the baby at her breast

and have no compassion on the child she has borne?

Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;

your walls are ever before me." (49:15-16)

This is the love which is shown in the parable of the prodigal son and the love and care of the shepherd who left the 99 and went looking for the 'one'. It is also the love for the women who was being stoned. God's love is so vast that we can not even attempt to comprehend. |We are LOVED! Wow, it is to good to be true!

We can show our love for the Jew in the same way we show love for others. Love, care, understanding and forgive. Jesus said “Forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.”!

winstony

• 1 year later...

I feel that the Israelites will always be God's chosen people. He has made a pact with Moses and David. He has promised to always be there for them. He will gather them from all the corners of the earth for the final day. I feel that the Jewish people need to be prayed for. Their rights need to be guarded. Their way of life needs to be honored and not made fun of. They need to have people fight for their justice in this hostile world.

• 4 years later...

Q2. (Isaiah 49:14-50:3) Paul teaches that "all Israel will be saved." According to Isaiah in our passage, what will happen to the scattered Jews in the Last Days. Does God seem to love Jews who haven't trusted in Messiah Jesus yet? Yes he loves all his children, they are to be shown compassion by God.

How can you show your love for Jews? All of God's children are loved by God, we are instructed to love our neighbour as we love our own.

• 2 years later...

Preferring a particular group of people, the Jews, seems to go against the loving, universalistic message of the Bible which is that God's grace has expanded to embrace all people. That's the good news, that he died for ALL of us.

Paul was the first to grasp this, yet was still encumbered by his past Jewishness. His focus was on his own people until widened by the Spirit Himself so that he thought in terms of ALL people. God loves ALL people. His Son died for all people.