JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Moses the Reluctant Leader Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hi, my name is Sobrina and I'm from Pennsylvania. Looking forward to learning more about Moses with everyone else. I have two girls and two dogs. I enjoy being outside bike riding, skiing and playing golf as well as learning about the Lord. It seems the more I learn the more I want to know.

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for the Moses the Reluctant Leader Bible study.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello Ptr Ralph, I'm Romeo and I'm a Filipino.46 yrs old. I'm blessed with our study and i look forward to studying other topics as well. God bless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

:) Hello Everyone!

Penny from Upstate NY in the beautiful Adirondacks finally signing in! It is great to share this time together as we journey closer to God!

Blessings

Evelyn from United Kingdom

God bless you everyone its such amazing to spend time dwelling in God's present. Our God is an awesome GOD for indeed we are BLESSED, just realised that the same word God SPOKE IN OUR FELLOWSHIP IS THE SAME WORD that i found the first day i joined. Praise the lord I'M SO BLESSED IN EVERYTHING I'm learning and the topic about Moses its really uplifting me,

• 5 months later...

Hi to you all God's people! I am Lindokuhle (Lindo) from the Eastern Cape, South Africa. I'm married with two children and currently serving in my local church as Associate Pastor. I'm excited to be part of this study group and hope to learn and share a lot. I'm a keen student , and I beleive my yerning to know will be fiullfilled in this forum. May Giod bless!

• 2 years later...

Hi I am Carol from Flushing Michigan.  I have three children, two grandchildren and one on the way.  I love studying the Bible and learning as much as I can about the time period of both the Old and New Testaments.  I look forward to really getting to know Moses and all of his characteristics, blessings, gifts, trials and tribulations.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...