JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, I am Modester Kamupinda. I am so amazed that this course has been going on since 2003! 17 years! 

I am taking a course from Johannesburg , South Africa and my goal is to strengthen my Faith and learn to pray, meditate and be saturated by the word of God. My goal for getting better in my walk of Faith and knowledge of the Word of God is to be able minister to others using Bible teachings. 

Thank you Dr. Ralph Wilson for providing this platform. May God Bless you and all others who are making this possible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2003 at 7:39 PM, Pastor Ralph said:

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi my name is Janeice. I am from London England. I am a Christian and attend a penetecostal church in Camberwell South East London.

HELLO EVERYONE my name is Paul. I was born in Missouri and lived in California for a very long time  , now I reside in TENNESSEE USA. i am 56 yrs young and looking forward to doing the bible studies with others . as so far I have been doing them by myself. I was raised penecostal and catholic.  WOW, THAT WAS FUN.   You could call me  A QUIET HOLY ROLLER lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Everyone

I am Thabisile from South Africa.

I joined the Discipleship Training to understand what it means to be a Disciple of Jesus and to strengthen my walk with the Lord.

I was raised in the Roman Catholic Church.  In 2007, I gave my life to the Lord in 2007 and I have never looked back.  

Looking forward to learning and growing.  My schedule is such that I will not be on the training on a daily basis.  I am grateful that it is online and that I can access the lessons any day and time.

Hope to interact with everyone as time goes on.  

Sending you blessings

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

My name is Peter and we (my wife Mirta and I) are disciples of Jesus for about a third of our lives. Saved when we most needed saving, we have experienced the blessing from God our Father since then and continue to look and explore the realm of spiritual life in harmony with our daily, terrestrial life. We send you all greetings from the northern areas of Chile, South America and wish you all peace and joy through the love and knowledge of God.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I'm Scott from Scio, Ohio and I found this website after doing a Google search on the topic of deliverance last night.

It was  "Psalms: Crying Out for Rescue
(Psalms 69, 40, 80)" that I found and it really encapsulated how I am feeling today, so I looked more into the site and here I am. ?http://www.jesuswalk.com/psalms/psalms-5-rescue.htm

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Jahaira, but my friends call me Jadah. I'm from New Jersey, currently located in Colorado.  I am a mother of three, which they are all grown and leaving the nest. ? As a baby, I was Baptist Catholic, but then as a teen, my grandmother Baptist me as an Adventist. Now as an adult, honestly I can't say I'm either. I've visited several churches/Ministry and honestly have to say I don't believe in religion, I believe in our creator, our Father up in Heaven. I respect everyone's views, but when it comes to religion I don't concern my self with it, since it's man made.  I do apologize, I promise I'm not trying to offend anyone. My intentions is to get closer to the Father and learn and understand more the word of the Father.  I can't say I've been close to him all my life because unfortunately I haven't. Life happens and we depart from him for one reason or another, I'm sorry for that but it happens. Even though I speak to him daily, knowing him closer and understanding his word has become more important to me. I'm on a journey that not most will understand, knowing and understand the the word of the Father, and all this truth.  

I am very glad to be in this Bible study and I am planning to do all I can. Thank you all for your attention and many blessings to all. May the Father up in heaven be with all. JB

• 4 months later...

Hello, my name is Lawrence. I am here in Mmotwaneng, a rural part of South Africa. I do not know much about Christ and it is my desire that I may know Him who saved us and revealed Himself to us, in order that we may know Him and the power of His resurrection. But no, I sink every time I try to wiggle in an attempt to know Him. May He give us the  Grace to endure. May everyone receive the knowledge of Him and be blessed, beyond measure.

Hello l am Maralyn From Eldorado Park in South Africa l had joined about 6/7 months ago but could not start the bible studies as l was taking care of a drug addict in our family but Praise God she has been clean for 4 months now All the praise and Glory to our God I am just so grateful for this platform cause l  have not been faithful in reading and learning the word of God but now here l am Praise be to God

• 1 month later...

HI my name is Andrew from Canada I am a bible teacher and love to talk about the word and hear other brothers and sisters in Christs opinions and revelations. We can learn from each other and I am doing a big study on prayer right now, thus ,why I saw your website. Hope to meet and share with you all. God richly bless you all with great revelation and understanding that can be used in a practical way. I believe just gaining knowledge make us proud but putting our knowledge of Gods wonderful word ,to practical use is wisdom.

Thanks hope to be able to meet you all and share 

Andrew w

• 3 weeks later...

Mark E Marek, Adventist, Texan, member of Seventh-Day Adventist Church, born in 1959, born again around 2000, BS Engr University of Illinois - Urbana, MBA  St Marys Univ, SATX,  sales/business development executive, Texas independent health benefits and business owner insurance agent since 2016, dba Affordable Medical Insurance Solutions LLC, golfer, republican.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! 

My name is Sparkle and I live in the United States and resident in Maryland, DC, and Virginia area. I joined this Bible Study to go deeper in my prayer life. I pray all of the time, but I am learning to be more specific, intentional, and using God's word effectively in my prayers. I look forward to a life changing experience through this Bible Study. I also look forward to learning with my brothers and sisters in Christ. 

• 4 months later...

HI, I'm Neil from Cairns Australia, having moved from Canberra a few years ago and previously being part of this forum 5 years ago (Neil NRG). Studying James and wasn't sure why until I opened my first email for this today. Sure enough, going through trials ... Loved God as a child and confirmed in CoE in Melbourne at 13 and accepted Christ into my life 38 years ago in the pine forests of Canberra and baptised in the cool waters of Lake Burley Griffin not long after. I trust I can find my love of God as before - over 38 years ago and even last year. How can I fall? How can I climb back? I am about to find out ...

• 1 month later...

Hello,

My name is Kynth, from South Cotabato, Philippines.

I was studying about Prayer, as it was a topic on our Sunday School, and while searching something about the prayer life of King Hezekiah, I was able to get into the bible study topics of Dr. Ralph and i immediately sign up.

So today, I received the first lesson in my email and was brought here.

• 1 month later...

Hello! 
  My name is Kelly. I’m from southeastern Texas area.  I see some of these posts are from 2003. Is anyone still here in this forum?  I’m exited to have found this Bible study. I am on the study about the Holy Spirit to answer some questions that I have had for a long time.  
   I am a long-term chronic pain patient (28 long, painfilled, grueling years of living in constant incurable pain). I want a healing so much. I’m 57 years now and other illnesses are piling on top of the chronic pain and…I just would like for GOD to HEAL me.  I have been asking since forever.

I love studying the Bible, both Old and New Testament and I am very very thankful that there are devoted people out here who are great teachers to help people like me to grasp understanding of GODs WORD fully.

Have a blessed day!