JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

This is Tan Sean Cheok from Malaysia.

Am I the only one from Malaysia ?

I can also be reached at www.ryze.com/go/johnnysean or www.TanSeanCheok.blogspot.com

Lets network with one another over the air and be blessed together.

Warmest regards in Jesus's most precious name,

Tan Sean Cheok

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm Jes Sanchez. I'm from Santa Clara, California in the USA. I'm in my mid 30's, married, and have 3 children. I'm here for fellowship and a strengthening in knowledge of why I believe what I believe. My home church is Jubilee Christian Center in San Jose, California. It's a non-denominational church. I was raised Catholic and still hold a lot of the cerimonies of the Catholic church dear to my heart. I am also a student at San Jose State University with one of my double majors being Philosophy.

Blessings,

Jes

Hi, my name is Chance (ignoring my screen name...). I have been a Christian for about 4 years and I really enjoy the benefits. Although I am proud to be a Christian, I haven't been to church regularly or even participated in some sort of a Bible study. This is my first and I hope to learn a lot.

:lol:

Hi, I'm Sue. Not only am I new to online Bible Studies, this is my first time using a forum. It took me a while to even figure out how to post a message. I'm from NC and am a church secretary. I'm looking forward to this bible study. I always enjoy digging deeper into God's Word. My husband and I are new "empty nesters" My last daughter just married last month and we are trying to get used to a quieter home life. It's not been easy but as with all stages in life, I'll get used to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I may be getting in on this a little late, but you gotta start sometime. My name is Mark. My wife suggested these bible study groups because she's done them for some time. She's a Lutheran pastor in Baltimore. I wanted to get more out of a bible study group than what I would traditionally get in church and thought this sounded like one of the best ways to do that. So, here I am and let's get started.

I am very excited about joining this bible class. I have been looking for a bible class for years online that I can study to grow stronger in the Lord. With these studies, I plan to grow stronger in the Lord with my family , but also, I am going to let my family in on these studies so that we all can grow strong together.

God Bless You,

Trina B. :D

My name is Trina B.

I am a mother of 1 & a adopted parent of 4 & a grandmother of 2. I am also married to a man who I have been married to for 12 1/2 years. I love giving the Lord my time because He have been so good to me. I'm from Texas. I like talking about the Lord to my family, friends & co-workers. Studying to grow stronger in the Lord is what I need to do & want to do.

God Bless You,

Pastor Ralph

Edited by trinarb2546

Hi, I'm Marzipan... I'm 25 and from Victoria, Australia

I have just signed up to do the "behold, the Lamb of God" study and i am looking forward to it.

I am involved in the music ministry in our small fellowship in Australia and God is doing amazing things here down under.

I have a passion for His Glory and I am really excited to have found this forum!

I am currently also dong the Yada course... it has been really challenging but I am not working at the moment so I have time to take on a bit more...

pleasure to be here...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi to all. I'm Gabriela and am coming to you from New York City. I'm 22 and a sophomore in college, majoring in Early Childhood Education- Preschool. I joined this bible study because I am a student leader in the Christian group at my college, and I thought these classes could give me some ideas on what topics to study in the group. Hope to get to "know" you all.

Hi everyone, my name is Carol Lynne and I live in Allentown, PA. I'm looking forward to the study and learning about prayer. I attend Bethany United Methodist Church and we are also doing a study about having a more powerful prayerful life.

Heyo! Evelyn here. I live in a sunny island called Singapore.

I hope that through these bible studies, it will broaden my knowledge & passion for God, His ministry & His people.. and that I cam meet friends who we can share about our daily lives & ministries that we can share & learn from one another!

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

This is my second study here and I am excited about studying about prayer, as I believe it is the strongest avenue we have to being heard by the Lord, who, I belive, desires to hear from us. Thanks for this opportunity. Larry from West Haven, CT

Hi to all. I've participated in numerous Bible Studies with Dr. Wilson's studies online. So, I'm no newbie, but always gain so much from Bible studies! I am also a member of Bible Study Fellowship, am a retired nurse, missionary, and a published writer. We now live in Spring Hill, Florida, having moved here three months ago from North Vernon, IN.

Rarin' to go! :lol:

Hi All!! What a BEAUTIFUL DAY the Good Lord has BLESSED us with! I am "Deb" - living in the hills of Tennessee! I LOVE the Lord and am very excited about this Bible study! I've been reading a "365" Bible this year and just can NOT seem to get enough of our Lord! Also, I just read almost all of the responses and I feel this is just GREAT! God IS so awesome and I am so grateful that I was allowed to join in with this group of Christians! With ALL that is going on in the world today~this IS a way for us to help others! PRAISE GOD :D I look forward to meeting as MANY of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ as possible! Thank you again for this study and talk to you soon~ with love in Christ Jesus~ Deb

Hi. My name is Donna. I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I grew up Catholic but left the church when I left home. Going through a divorce led me back to God and now here I am. I am reading the One-Year Bible and this is my first Bible study. Because I grew up reciting prayers, I struggle with praying to God on a more personal level. Just reading Pastor Ralphs's ACTS formula for prayer has helped me. I am looking forward to really getting comfortable with prayer through this study.

Hi all, My name is Sally and I live on the West Coast of Florida near Tampa. Helen I am to the south of you!!!!!! I live between Clearwater and St Petersburg, right on the gulf of mexico. I am looking forward to this study. This will be my first with Dr Ralph and I am really looking forward to studying prayers of the bible. I hope everyone has a blessed day. ;)

Hello everyone. I am in Kentucky. I am a grandmother of 6. married for 36 years. I am a born again christian for 3 years now and just enjoyng my new found love.

I enjoy using computer's to further my search about my new found love and finding new things about HIM everyday. This is awesome just to be apart of this learning process.

I hope we can all become good friends as we learn together.

may the good LORD bless you one and all.

Brenda