JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my name is Jason and I am living in the denver area of Colorado. I have been a christian for the past 11 years, and I am a member of Rocky Mountain Christian Church in Niwot, CO. http://www.rmcc.org. I am very much looking forward to this study and hearing the feedback and reflection of everyone to the study. May God bless you all with Himself through this study and thank you Pastor Ralph for your ministry. I look forward very much for the study that you are now doing.

-jason

Hello, I am a native German. I live in PA since 1997 and I walk with the Lord since 1991. I stumble into this web site searching for the background story of Silent Night. I am very excited because I don't have to leave the house and can do this study in my time frame. :D

Hello Everyone,

My name is Belinda and I live in Washington, DC. While this is not the first time I've studied online it is the first time that I've done a bible study.

I found out about this study through the Gospelcom.net website. I've been wanting for some time now to begin learning more about our Saviour.

I am looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone,

Blessings,

Belinda :)

Hi All-

My name is Carol Saling and I am from the New Orleans, LA area. I am really looking forward to this bible study since my church received severe damage from Hurricane Katrina and I have been church hopping since and am not in any bible study right now. I feel God has led me to this study because He knew I needed to be back in His Word.

I am a Southern Baptist and married to a wonderful husband. I have one teenage son.

I can't wait to get started and to get to know everyone better.

by God's Grace alone,

Carol

Hi All

My name is Mary Scudder. I am from Oklahoma City, OK (border of Moore).

This is my first bible study with Joyful Heart. I am a member of New Beginning Fellowship Church in Moore OK. I rededicated my life to the Lord the fall of 2004 after drifting away for a period of time. I am excited about this bible study. I want to grow in my walk with the Lord. I want to have more knowledge of the teachings of the Bible - I want to share the joy of knowing the Lord with others. I have a strong desire to please him!

I look forward to making friends in Christ!

Pursuing His Pleasure,

Mary :D:lol:B):rolleyes::)

Greetings to all:

I am a fifty-something Christian who has taken a secular online class. I was impressed with the quality of the online conversations. Considering the topic, this one should be even more valuable!

By the way, my real name does contain some vowels!

egjn

Hi my name is Salome. I have always been interested in knowing why there are so many wonderful names for the Lord. This last year there has been a hunger to know more. Trying to find out more on the internet I found this study. So hopefully I can work out how to use this program and get to know more about the Lords names as well as computers. I live in Tennessee and am from South Africa originally.

My name is Mindi, and I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I like online study because I am not good at sitting and listening to someone else talk, even though I used to be an English teacher.

B)

I am currently enrolled in an online master's program and like that much better than attending classes; therefore, I think this will be an enjoyable way to study the Bible in the quiet of my home.

Blessings to All in the name of Jesus Christ. My name is ReGina and I live in Oregon, USA. I am excited to participate in this study. This is my first study with Dr. Wilson and I looking forward to many revelations of God's dominion over my life. I want to be able to fully understand the meaning of His names as I call on Him in prayer, supplication and thanksgiving for myself and others. May each of you be blessed to be a blessing in the name of my Father's Son, Jesus Christ. Much love to all.

Grace and peace. My name is Mark and this is the first on-line study I have tried. I live in the upstate of SC. I grew up going to church all my life, taught Sunday school, served as deacon and elder in my church, but it was not until I was 40 years old that I finally came to know Christ. He is now my greatest treasure and I love to learn and grow in Him. Some of my favorite authors are AW Tozer, Watchman Nee, Keith Green, Leonard Ravenhill, JI Packer. He is radically tranforming my life right now in learning about prayer and faith through a book by Andrew Murray, With Christ in the School of Prayer. I love to learn more about Him and look forward to this study.

Grace and Peace,

My name is Ms. Frankie, I am from Columbus, OH and I myself had stumbled upon this website in search of something or resource that would help me to learn more about the Bible. I am so excited about this entire website and it is such a blessing to learn more and how to apply Gods word to my daily life.

:)

I am Nancy in Missouri. Presently, I am a school counselor with 30+ years in education. Bible studies are a passion of mine and I'm eagerly looking forward to being immersed in the Names of God study. My husband and I have a Baptist background, but currently attend a non-denominational Pentecostal church. We believe that we're living in an exciting time, but a time that will bring much change to the church and to America and the end unfolds.

I look forward to discussing the Word with you!

Greetings All,

My name is John and I live in Florida, I also am looking forwrd to the Bible study. I run a feed program in my church to help the homeless and those in need of food and clothing and knowing how God is very involved in my work,I can't think of a better way to refresh my mind than with a Bible study on any subject contained in God's word. (The Bible)

Blessings and thank you Dr. Wilson.

In His hands...John....

Hello Everyone,

This is my first online study. Glad to be here, glad to join you all.

I was stunned , when I saw Redeemed, as I too pray Psalm 40 daily as well.

I am looking foward to this.

I am from Biglerville, Pennsylvania, a little town north of Gettysburg.

Bless You All.

PeterD

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

hi my name is JoAnna i live in the U. S. A. I go to the Grace Brethen Church.

I am a Grandmother of 5.My hobbie is Bible Study. I just continue to look for ways to draw closer to God

Greetings! My name is Jeff and I'm a Christian missionary working in St Petersburg, FL. Ours is a Penetcostal church/mission that serves the poor and needy, fulfilling material and spiritual needs. It is a joy to study and share the results with fellow believers as we seek to know Him more.

Good morning and thanks for the warm welcome. I greet everyone in the Matchless name of the Lord And saviour Jesus Christ.

I am Satya Paul from India and I am excited to be a part of this wonderful Bible Study.

I have had the fascination to know more intimately about God and His MAjestic Names.That is why i registered myself for this online Course.I believe that nothing happens in a christian's life by accident but only by His Grace.So i do believe and trust in my heart that this course will make me more closer to God.Since i live in India, it may not be possible for me to log in almost everyday.so i would be happy if there is any mechanism that could mail me these lessons so that i will have more time to go through them.

Thank u once again, Pastor Ralph

Satya

Hi all, My name is Andy and I live in Leavenworth, WA. First online bible study but I'm on fire for God so I know it's going to be fun! Pastor Ralph- Thank you for putting these sudies together. You are helping many people down the path of thier spiritual journeys. God bless you and everyone else in this study. It's nice to meet you all.

Hello everybody. I'm Helen from Australia, and I've been enjoying Pastor Ralph's studies for a rather long period now, but I've enjoyed them so much that I intend to stay around for a good while yet. They challenge me and make me think more deeply about my faith.

I've been in various churches and am very thankful to the Baptist denomination which takes most of the cuedos for bringing me to Jesus and helping me grow. These days I'm with AOG Pentecostal, but denomination means less to me than the fellowship of the saints. Our church family is really seeking Jesus, and sending out our first missionary next week (we are onlya baby church!). I work in Children's church, and am believing for the revival through our children who will be the nation's leaders of tomorrow if we do our job well!

I love to read all your answers. They add to me a dimension thatis always new and exciting. Thank you everyone for being part of this study and sharing your thoughts.

But really, it's all about Jesus. Exalt the Name of Jesus, or Yeshua as I like to call Him.