JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Hello family. My name is Karen. I am from Baltimore, I love the Lord, and would like and love to learn more about him. He has trunly blessed me, and still receiving blessings everyday. I am excited about joining the bible study. God bless all of you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I am not new. I am a member under the user name Taebofreak or rlcoskrey68@aol.com

I have been unable to login. Forgot my password. The new password wasn't working. I had to

sign up under a new e-mail and user name. I signed up for the new study that started yesterday.

can you change my information so I can continue?

Thanks!

My name is Reggie Patrick, and i live in Biloxi, Ms. At 64 i,ve been a believer for decades, however i love the Word and but i find it is amazing that the more light you recieve there is both a rejoicing of the beauty of the Word of God, in its perfection and at the same time a sense of sadness in my own heart for having struggled, in life in the ugliness of my flesh. I do look forward to being made into a lively stone in His Holy Temple, regardless of any pain of the hewing. --agape--- reggie---

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Deborah, I am from Michigan. I just recently finished reading the bible all the way through for the first time. I feel completely transformed and am looking forward to studying further to gain a greater understanding of what I have already read.

I look forward to meeting others that are walking this walk with me, and feel so blessed to be where I am today in my relationship with Christ!!!

I only hope to be able to help serve and lead others to this same place that I have found.

Romans 15:5-6 "May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus. Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ."

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

Hi my name is JoAnn and am interested in knowing God more and more..I am from Campbell,River Canada..I apologize for not getting started when everyone did in September God Bless Your ministry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi fellow brethren. My name is Adelugba. I live in Ado Ekiti, Nigeria. I've been a Christian since 1992 and consistently growing in the Lord.

I trust the Lord to use you and your contributions in this Bilble study group to enhance further my spiritual growth.

I love you all

• 1 month later...

Merry Christmas. My name is Anne. I am an Ordained pastor with the Assemblies of God. I also serve as a full time chaplain volunteer in an all male maximum security prison unit in Texas. I have enjoyed articles and comments from Jesus Walk for some time and when the opportunity came to take the Galatians study I said, YES! You can never spend too much time in the Word. Looking forward, also, to connecting with other credentialed women.

• 2 weeks later...

hello from AltaVista beach Saskatchewan Canada,my fiance and i have enjoyed starter Bible Studies for about a year now,but we figured its time to do more,intensify things a little,learn more! thank You God for opportunities.thank you for this study.i just hope we can keep up!

Hi,

My name is Sue and I am very excited to be here. I am first and foremost a child of God! What others see is I am a widow with 3 beautiful daughters and 10 grandchildren (my diamonds in the sand, I call them), I live with and care for my 96 year old papa. We live in a pretty little valley on the river in Minnesota!

I have been blest by God to have experienced 3 bonified personal miracles in the past 5 years.

Paul tells us in Colossians that we must know God to know the will of God in our lives. I spend every free moment I have seeking His face and I am excited and believe this study is going to lead me closer and closer to a deeper personal relationship with Him.

:)

In Christ,

Sue

Hi everyone,

I am Kayode from Nigeria. Married to Aduke and blessed with children. I love preaching the gospel and i love Dr. Ralph for the great work theLord is using him to do in this Bible study group. May God continue to bless him

I am Olufemi. My sweetheart calls me Temi. It is good to know I am in.I remain a student in the kingdom so quest to learn more of God lingers on.I live here in Nigeria where I enjoy teaching in my local church.Thanks for your warm welcome Pastor Ralph.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

My nickname is Janissi, and I live in Vancouver, WA, right across the border of Portland, OR. I've been a Christian since age 12. I was my mom's caretaker for 5 years until she died on November 7, 2011. Even though I miss her more than words can say, I know she's with our Heaven Father safe in His arms. Now I'm seeking God for what He has next in my life, and I'm looking forward to seeing how He's going to lead me :D I love the Lord so much, and have been so blessed by this Bible study.

Pastor Ralph, thank you for bringing the Word of God to those of many nations. Your times and dedication to teach the Word brings joy to the Kingdom and to those who hear it. I look forward to many more lessons.

• 4 weeks later...

I am very glad that I am here with this bible study. I hope to learn a great deal, with your help as well. I have been living in Oregon since 2005, and before that I lived in Shreveport-Bossier City area in Louisiana since 1989, a little over a year after I left the Navy. I married my wife in 1989 who is from the Northwest area of Louisiana-Bossier City and we have been in the Full Gospel-Non Denominational movement since 1992. Just this past year or so have I had such change in my life that I really want to know God and His Heart more than anytime in my life.

Hi, my name is Alice , I live in Dickinson Texas only 15 minutes from Galveston. I just want to say I am so excited to take this study. I have studyed Galatians many times but this is by far the best. I love the questions the make you get down in the heart of things. AWESOME!!! simply AWESOME!! Thank you Dr. Ralph. I am excited to see what our next study is about. Have a GREAT DAY in the LORD everyone!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Everyone!

My Name is Ken Peacock

I am a 53 year old retired Millwright!

I have a loving wife of 31 years

I have two children and One Son-in-law and two adorable Grandsons!

I live in St.Catharines Ontario and regularly attend worship at First Reformed Church.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Ministry Development Pastor at Community Covenant Church, Rocklin, California. I have been developing online Bible studies since 1996.

My name is jodie. I am hungry and thirsty for Gods word. I really want to study it and apply it daily in my life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi My Name is Holly from Delaware. I have been married to my wonderful husband Ed for 24 years the end of this month!! We have 3 great "grown" children. I have been a Christian since I was 9 but have really only started truly learning what a close relationship with my Heavenly Father is. Look forward to learning more about prayer...working on my communication skills in all my relationships :D

• 1 month later...