JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

:D

Hi I am Kathy, from Abita Springs, Louisiana!

I was saved in Aug 2000 and I haven't been the same since. I spent years professing to be a Christian based on a profession I made when I was nine. Praise the Lord He revealed the truth to me! I have 2 kids and a great husband. I am looking forward to this study.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I first?

I'm from Indiana. I was raised in an American Baptist church but converted to Catholicism in 2000. I participated in part of the study of Luke and I'm looking forward to reading the Old Testament for a while.

Debbie

:)

I am very excited about this study. I am very active in my church but was looking for a Bible Study with people other than those I attend church with. This is so cool!

Hello,

Praise God from whom all blessings flow. My name is Janice, prefer to be called LadyJan. I am from Ohio. I love the Lord. I get so excited when I think about the goodness of Jesus and all He has done for me. I am married to a wonderful man. We have 4 adult children, and a total of 12 grandchildren. We are expecting the birth of our 1st greatgrand child in December of this year.

God Bless each of you and Have a Blessed Day...Peace

Hello:

My name is Monty. I'm looking forward to this study in 2 Peter and Jude.

I extend my gratitude to Pastor Wilson for providing this online study.

I pray for the Holy Spirit's quidance as I seek to walk closer to the will of

God for my life. I was born in Newfoundland, but have been in Ontario,Canada for the past 39 years. I am a member of a Pentecostal church where I teach a new beginnings class. I look forward to sharing with others the revelation of this new study.

Sincerely, Monty

Hello everyone!! My name is Christy and I am from Indiana. I am 26 years old and married with two children...a girl and a boy. I have been a believer as long as I can remember but just recentely, about 4 months ago, I gave my heart to Christ and am now earnestly trying to live out the will of God in my life. My husband is also a Christian as this happened to us both right around the same time...Praise the Lord for that!! I feel very blessed to have been called by the Lord and I am now trying to do what is right because I love Him so. God Bless all of you and I pray we'll all grow in the Lord together.

Your sister in Christ,

Christy

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

:lol: Praise the Lord everybody!

Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Hello my name is Ronnie Leaks (servant4life). I am from South Carolina. I am an active member of Unity COGIC. I have been involved in many Bible Studies and I am very excited about this one.

I really want to know the Lord and His will and calling on my life. I am Saved, Sanctified, and filled with the Holy Ghost and I have no other mind but to serve the Lord. I can stay here all night and testify of the goodness of the Lord and all that He has done for me, but there is not enough time right now.

I ask that all who know a word of prayer to please pray for me and my wife as we strive to make heaven our home.

May God Bless You All and I pray that He open our hearts and minds as we study to show ourselves approved unto God, a workman that need not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth

Hello everyone.

My name is Ross Lambert. I live on the dry side of the Cascade mountains in north-central Washington state. I've been a born-again believer for over 30 years, and married to my beautiful bride, Tammy, for 23 of those years. God is good, indeed.

I'm a senior software engineer and system architect for a telecommunications company in Kirkland, WA. I get to telecommute four days a week (another blessing). I have a few entrepreneurial dabblings, which is actually how I ran into pastor Ralph, i.e. via his marketing web site.

I've joined up for the II Peter and Jude study this morning. I guess I'm a late starter, but I'm looking forward to getting caught up.

== Ross ==

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, My name s Keyon and I'm from Jamaica. I am on a spiritual quest, as i just wan to know more and more about my saviour. I know this interactive Bible stidy will be of great inspiration and assistance to me. It's nice for you all to be in this, and i look forward to sharing in this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I am Laura from Fort Worth Texas. I am a full time student majoring in Religion at a local private Christian University. I am also married 21 years, have a step-daughter 21, raising my best friends son that is 11 years old and a nephew that is 19. On top of all this I am a full time employeed woman!

My goal is to teach PreK-4 in a Christian school. I was surfing the net for one of my classes and ran across this site.

God Bless

I'm glad you've signed up for the Gideon study. Please tell us something about yourself.

I'm the director of the study, Ralph F. Wilson. I'm the Community Outreach Pastor at Sierra Christian Church in Loomis, California, and have been developing online Bible studies for the past six years.

Hi. My name is Geneva. I live in Columbia, SC. I am a member of th First Calvary Baptist Church here in Columbia. I am happy to be a part of your bible study and I look forward to enhancing my knowledge and wisdom of the bible. I Thank God and you for allowing me this opportunity.

Great Joy to be a part of seekers of the truth and builders of faith.

I am Jaclyn Morrow. I have been studying God's word with more dilegence for about 20 years. So much to learn, I look forward to learning with so many.

I live in a semi truck and drive I 80 mostly in the US from Buffalo NY to Boise Idaho each week hauling cheese. I miss the fellowship of my church in Arizona, so you are my church now. Let us worship our King as we gain knowledge and understanding of Him and His ways.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!! My name is Katherine Wu and I live in Hong Kong. My birthday is July 3rd and my farvortie part of the Bible is Revalation. I became a Christain this May.

:D My name is Sheila. I have been a widow for about a year and a half. But God has been an ever present help in my life and has made Himself so real to me.

I live in Tupelo, Mississippi and will be starting a ladies outreach ministry in January as we study Ephesians. Although I did not participate in posting, I did read the questions, all the wonderful information from the pastor and gained many new insights into what I will be wanting to convey to the women in our city. I appreciate all the time and effort that went into that study and look forward to continuing on. I will try to be faithful in posting. Thanks!

Hello Saint's!!

I bring you greetings from Langley AFB, Va. My Name is De Lancia Warren. I am excited to join the bible study. This is the first online study I have ever joined. I truly have enjoyed reading the postings. It is great to hear different views on many of the questiions. I know I will learn alot and looking forward to it!!! I am an Evangelist by God's calling. My husband, Tony is a Minister. I have two lovely daughters Acqua & Whitney.

We have been stationed her for a year now. We spent 8 years in Okinawa, Japan!!! I miss it! But glad to be back in the USA!!!

God bless you all!!!!! Keep CHRIST first!!!!!!! :lol: