JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• 2 weeks later...

hi I am from Ohio in the united states. married 44 years . we have 2 children and 7 grand children. I love spending time in God's word. looking forward to this study.

Hello,

I have been a christian (as in beliver that Jesus is the son of God, God incarnate, lived, died, rose again, and now is at the right hand of the Father) since I was 12. But for many reasons I've not been an active follower or desciple for most of that time. That has changed and is contiuing to change. At 62, I'm an assistiant pastor in training at my church and a "mother" to many. Finally finding a church (pastor) who beieves that the Bible is true has made all the difference. It continues to surprise me how many "christians" explain away Bible truths as "not for this age". If there is a conflict between my opinion and what the scriptures say, then there is a problem with my opinion. Sometimes it is because I don't understand what is being said. But often it is a place where I've accepted the world's truth and need to renew my mind to align with God's truth.

This study of 1 Cor. should be very good and I am looking forward to learning more and going deeper into God's word.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good morning, I am Larry from Georgia near Atlanta and am excited to participate in this study of 1 Corinthians.  I am an avid Bible reader/studier on a daily basis...I teach Bible study on Sunday mornings in my church and facilitate a small group in my home one night a week in a Bible study format.  I always look forward to Bible studies and am excited about this new way of doing it.  Have a great day on this Good Friday in our Holy Week activities.

• 4 years later...

Hello fellow Christians,

My name is Paul, I’ve been a Christian for mostly my whole life.  Even though my parents never went to Church I found God on my own.  I was addicted to drugs and heading in the wrong path with the wrong people.  I’ve been sober for 2 years now and have lost many of my friends who really weren’t my friends when they tried to introduce me to the devil.  I have beaten them all with the help of God.  I forgive them and have prayed for them.  I’ve seen some scary things from them.  

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello,  I am Cindi and I live in NC, about an hour from the OBX. I made one of my promises to myself for the New Year was to get more into God's word. I am doing a year long Chronological Bible study that I started on NYD, but I also want to do some more topical studies. Hope to get to know more peop,e on here as well.