JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Q5. Coming Soon

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that Jesus COULD come in my lifetime and I try to live according to that, so as much as I'd like to say I would live more perfectly, I think I already do abide and live in accordance of what I know. I can't be perfect, so I would just continue to trust in God and my salvation and live the best I know how with excellence for Him. I would do that if He's coming tomorrow or I knew He wasn't coming for 3 more generations.

Do I have it all right? No. But am I saved? Yes.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Q5. (Revelation 22:20) If you were convinced that Jesus Christ would return in your lifetime, how would it affect your life? What would you do differently than you do now?

I think all of us have things that we will do differ,1. of the thing I would do differ is so putting thing off.

2. Is to be more bolder in the things that people come up to me and ask for my view.

These are some of the thing that I would change study more and go witness more and find a way to go to bible school

full time

• 1 year later...

If Jesus Christ were to come during my lifetime it would affect my life in a positive way. He is my Lord and my Savior and I truly worship Him! I would be ready for him to come. The Word say, "be so ever ready, we know not the day or hour.

• 1 month later...

Q5. (Revelation 22:20) If you were convinced that Jesus Christ would return in your lifetime, how would it affect your life? What would you do differently than you do now?          

I would give all for him in preparation. I should be doing this regardless because whether or not Jesus comes in my life time I'm going to die.  My focus on living for and honoring the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit needs to be a driving force in my life now. I need to being living out God's will for my life now.  The scripture teaches us to number our days.  We need to that now.  We need to live like Jesus is coming in our life time because He might be.  And again, we don't know when we are going to pass from this life.  So the development of our spiritual life and service to God needs to be paramount.

• 1 year later...

I think that I would stop doubting myself so much and I would try to express the lessons of the bible more to those that need it. I would try to show more love and compassion to those around me that cause me stress. I would try to work more closely with those people that seem impossible to be around. I would want to give them the feeling that I care about them.