JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

• Daniel was not corrupt. He was trustworthy, loyal and diligent

These qualities say Daniel's God is perfect and does  not want corruption in all its forms.

I want to believe that my employer is happy with the way I do my work, efficient and effective and always focusing on the vision and mission statement of the company.

Q5. (Daniel 6:4) What do we learn about Daniel’s character qualities as a government official from verse 4? How do such qualities reflect on Daniel’s God? Does your employer or supervisor see those qualities in you?

Verse four (4) tells us that Daniel's conduct in the affairs of government was one of integrity.  The administrators and satraps had to try very hard to find something that they could use against him and still were unable to.  They could find no corruption in Daniel, because he was trustworthy and an upright individual.  The qualities showed that Daniel was the product of the commandments and laws of the God he served. My employer sees that I am indeed a trustworthy and upright servant of God.

Q5. (Daniel 6:4) What do we learn about Daniel’s character qualities as a government official from verse 4? How do such qualities reflect on Daniel’s God? Does your employer or supervisor see those qualities in you?

1). We learn that in spite of the search for some impropriety, indiscretion, and or scandal in Daniel; none existed. Daniel was a humble, faithful, true man of God. 2). Daniel's qualities reflect positively on God. God's magnificent power in Daniel allows him to remain faithful. 3). Thank God, I have no employer or supervisor.

Q5. (Daniel 6:4)

Q.What do we learn about Daniel's character qualities as a government official from verse  4?

A. Daniel was honest, trust worthy and a man of intercity

Q. How do such qualities reflect on Daniel's God?

A. A unique God whose children must be unique.

Q. Does your employer or supervisor see those qualities in you?

A. To a great extend, Yes

• 4 weeks later...

What we learn about Daniel's character qualities as a government official is, he was trustworthy, plus he was neither corrupt nor negligent in his official duties.

Such qualities reflect on Daniel's God because He has these same qualities.

I hope that my supervisor at work sees these same qualities in me.

• 11 months later...

Q5. (Daniel 6:4) What do we learn about Daniel's character qualities as a government official from verse  4? How do such qualities reflect on Daniel's God? Does your employer or supervisor see those qualities in you?

Daniel's character qualities are like those from Dan 1 & 2, both humble and devoted to God. The qualities of trustworthiness, honesty, and being diligent flow from being humble and from devotion to God. Daniel does not seek honor for himself nor is he prideful. All these qualities are qualities that honor God. Daniel knows his character and behavior honors God both directly and indirectly. I am retired but believe my employer would have seen these qualities.