JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello I just wanted to introduce myself I'm Jeannie & I'm from Indiana I've been a Christian since 1991 and I love to dig into the Word that is why I joined this Bible Study Group. I hope that it proofs to be a very enlightening experience. God Bless All of You.

Love Jeannie, Your Sister in Christ

Hello,

I'm Lillie from San Antonio, Texas. I'm looking forward to this study because I've never studied the Bible via the Internet before, and I've never studied 2 Peter or Jude before. So not only will I be digging into a part of the Bible that I've usually just read through without really studying, but I'll be experiencing a new way of studying the Word.

I've taken an Internet marketing class from Pastor Ralph when he was wearing his "Dr. Wilson - Internet guru" hat, so I know he's a great teacher.

Hello There,

I live in S. California, I am married and have two young adult children.

Looking forward to this study and the growth that will come from it.

God's blessings as we glean together.

:D Hi I am Kathy. I am from Louisiana. I was saved in Aug 2000, just two weeks before my son was born. And I haven't been the same since. I made a profession at age 9 but never really understood what salvation was! I had a head knowledge but never a heart knowledge. Praise God He allowed me to see. I am married to a great guy and I love the Lord! My husband and I teach the college & career class at our Baptist church in Covington, LA. (where my father-in-law is the pastor) I volunteer at the local detention center sharing the word of God with young girls who desperately need the HOPE only Jesus gives.

I am very excited about this study and digging into the Word of God!

Hi:

I am Pat from Jamaica, West Indies. This as a novel way of studying the Bible. I look forward to the study and hope that my focus will be maintained. This is important to me as many times as Christians we do a lot of "work" in church and neglect real study time for God's word which is power and life.

Even when we attend Bible studies at church - maybe others in here don't have this problem - we don't get to "chew" on the Word and "digest it" like the Berians did in the book of Acts.

See you all later. Cherio.

Hi my name is Laura and I live in Starks Louisiana. I'm currently studing street evangelism and the 10 commandments with The Way of the Master online and am really looking forward to studing these 2 bible books on line as well. The more we know and understand the more we can share God's word with others. :D