JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone ,my name is margaret and I live in the United Kingdom.

I am married and have grown up children and grandchildren,one my 11 year old is getting baptised at the same time as myself. soTo me that is a testimony of the good Lords work in her.

quetion? has anyone got the transcript of week threes lesson I missed it trust me.I am enjoying this walk with Christ series and hope it will help to understand my Bible more thank you for listening

God Bless you all

• 7 years later...

Hi everyone I am doing this study by myself since my mom can't do it with me. I feel like I needed it since I don't spend enough time with the Lord. I do it out of duty and not love. I believe with this study things just might change.  I am Jennifer from Wisconsin.

• 4 years later...

Hi I'm Antjie, which is pronounced "EinKey" (like Einstein + like unlocking the door). Studying God's word since 2019. I'm very interested in the powerful aspects of 2 Peter and Jude re Genesis 6 (angels mating with human women & producing giants), the world prior to Gen 1:2, 1 Enoch, etc. Anyone else studying this unit in 2022, or am I on my own here...?

• 2 months later...

I tend to gloss over the fact that I’m chosen by God (elected) rather than me having chosen to follow Him! It’s quite difficult to understand as it appears to go against us having free will! It certainly puts a different slant on the ‘alter call’ - a better invitation might be “If God is calling you to Himself come forward” or something like that.