JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am Mary and from toronto, Canada. I got several bible study invitations from DR. Ralph, but this is the first time I joined. Now I just laid-off and so I have time to be with this group and will get grown in my spirit. I am looking forward to this study.

Mary

Hi:

I am so looking forward to this study. I am Dotty from Langhorne, PA US of A.

I need some spiritual food this summer! I am 57 years old and was born again on September 1976. Love the Lord Jesus, love his Word and love His people. :D

I work full time and am very tired when I come home at night but will try my best to answer some of the questions! :unsure:

In Him,

Dotty B

My name is Tim. I'm from Minnesota. I'm really looking forward to this. I have done other classes, conferences, and seminars via the Internet, but never a bible study. I hope this blesses us all and draws us closer to our Lord.

Hi All,

I am John, age 40, I live in Maryland, USA. It's been 5 years since I have studied the Bible. I got saved in 1998, it's been a long long road . This is going to be Great to put away my tools of the world and get my nose in the bible where it belongs......

I drive a tractor trailer for a living. Soon to be an owner operator.

God's grace and peace to you, in you, and through you, I am the Lord's servant. My name is Rhonda, I live in Harker Heights, TX in the USA. I love the Lord and I love studying His word. His word has changed my life and I am grateful and desire to do the greater works that God has promised that I would be able to do as a believer in His son, Jesus Christ. I am happy to be apart of this study and to meet you all.

Hi there,

My name is Peter and I'm from Adelaide in Sth Australia and this is my first time in an online Bible study. Looking forward to getting into this with you all.

Cheers

Praise God! I am Mike Stuart from Port Isabel Texas and I am a servant of Christ who also develops software for the Resort Industry. I enjoy reading Pastor Wilson's Internet Marketing newsletter, and was so excited to discover his relationship with our Lord!

I hope to learn about God's word and also about how I can use technology to help my local church, as I have volunteered to develop their web presense in our corner of the world.

Hello fellow students!

My name is Deborah. I live in the Detroit, Michigan area. This is my first time using the internet for anything except looking up information. I am looking forward to reading everyone's comments.

Yours in Christ

Hello all! My name is Diane and I live near Austin, TX. I notice quite a few Texans on here this time. My ministry is to women in unplanned pregnancies and to women who have suffered the effects of abortion. I am happy to be doing another study with Dr. Wilson and hope I can discipline myself to spend the time that I should. Please pray for me and all of us as we start this study.