JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome to Faith of Abraham

Pastor Ralph

Hello, My name is colleen and I live in the sierra nevada's of California. I have three grown children and six wonderful grandchildren. I love the Lord with all my heart and I am looking forward to the exciting bible studies, knowing it is another way to draw even closer to Him. Peace and blessings to all!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I live in Orlando, Florida (the new windy city in America). I am married to a women with the qualities Proverbs 31 highlights. I have three wonderful kids, an eight year old girl and two boys six and three. This is my first time doing an online study. I look forward to learning from the life of Abraham. I am already challenge with keeping up and have fallen a week behind. In part I can blame the hurricanes. They are very disruptive to our lives here in central Florida. I hope to catch up and enjoy this study with you. God bless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, my name is Sue. This is the first time I have ever done Bible Study on the Internet. Please pray for me, I am not familiar with computers. I am married to a wonderful man who encourages me with my Christian walk and we have one son, who will be graduating this year. A very good friend, who I do not know very well ,led me to this Study and I pray God will bless her in all of her endeavors. Looking forward to reading everyone's response to this Study. God Bless.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

I Greet you in the name of our Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ:

My name is Deborah, and I am from Cleveland Ohio. I very excited to be part of the Joyful Heart Study Group. I am also eager to learn about the life of Abraham. Well, I will touch basis with you soon. I am ready to go back to the Faith of Abraham!

God Bless,

Debbie :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My name is Tonya and I am from Cincinnati Ohio. I just devoted my life to Christ about 7 weeks ago. I believe that we are all called to study and allow Jesus to form our faith view in line with Him and not the church. I am a disciple. I believe in obedience to the One I love and seeking Him before all other "stuff"... including money and worries. I am looking forward to going deeper into my discipleship and faith through this study with the guidance of our Lord's gift of the Holy Spirit... and the blessing of fellowship...

His faithful servant...

Tonya

• 2 weeks later...
It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Hi!

My name is Donna. I live in West Carrollton, Ohio. I am excited about this bible study and learning more about the faith of Abraham. I look forward to going deeper into the word of God with you all.

peace be unto you!

Hello, glad to be in the study I am a great grandmother in Florida and love not only God's Word but the history of the Old Testament and the life and times that were so often used as examples in His Word. I travel with an evanglist and sometimes speak in women's groups and have just signed up for discipleship program to futher the ministry. I love Bible study, I think it is God's way of having others to help keep you reaching for more and to disciple yourself to seek Him even when you are tired, sick or just plain lazy. God bless all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone

Abraham has been a favorite study of my for many years. I find him to be one of the most interesting people of the Bible. Even with all his faults God chose him. In the same way God chooses to love us with all of our faults I am Michael, myhome is in SouthWest Arkansas. I am a Mathematics instructor in a small two year college in southwest Arkansas. Jackie is my wife, she is a history instructor at the same school. I am looking forward to learn more about this man Abraham.

Mike

• 1 month later...

Hi. I have been on the Abraham studiy for several weeks now, but I just found this page tonight. I am Mike's friend and I was the one who told him about this study. I am semi-retired, and do adjunct work at the same college in the same field-- mathematics. I have my little ritual time--early morning--to talk to God and devote time to studying His Word. This study is helping me grow! I love it. :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...
:) Hi, I'm Brian from Ontario, Canada. Taking an online Bible course is something I;ve wanted to do for quite awhile. The Internet can be used for a lot of questionable purposes, but on the other hand it can be used to a great benefit for many people. Bible studies online is an excellent way to learn more about God and His wishes and desires for our lives. I look forward to studying together with people from around the globe, and may God richly bless us as we strive to learn about Him.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello All! I am so excited to study about the Faith of Abraham! I can not wait to get started! My name is Mary ANd my husband and I are the Youth Pastors and Music Pastors of an Independent Church in Alabama. God has truley blessed me and my husband! I am praying for Faith like Abraham's and The Blessing of Abraham! God has never let me down!

Hello,

My name is Ric, and I live in Southern California. I have been teaching the Bible at our church for many years. This summer, the associate pastor and two of us are going to do a 6-week sermon on the lives of Abraham, Jacob and Joseph. My assignment is Abraham, so I plan to immerse myself in his life - kinda like an actor does before filming a movie!

I am excited and petrified at the same time! Please pray for me as I study and as I prepare. And thank you, Dr. Wilson!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone :)

My name is Nigel I live in Manchester (UK) - where I work with destitute asylum seekers Visit My Website

In the past six months we have seen as many Muslims become Christians ! PTL!!

My reason for taking this study in the life of Abraham is that I am a member of a multicultural church & my intention is to run a midweek study, at our home, based on the life of Abraham - whom I have studied for many years this course should refocus my thinking

God bless

Nigel <><