JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome to Faith of Abraham

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello My Christian Brothers and Sisters.

My name is Celia, and I am from Ohio (USA). I am a grandmother of 2 beautiful and adorable grandchildren. I thank God for my grand-daughterand grandson each and every day. I truly enjoy the Bible Study here and I have learned alot about myself through this study. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for having this wonderful and informative bible study site. God Bless You and Keep You.

Hello all! My name is Diane and I live near Austin, TX. My ministry is to women in unplanned pregnancies and to women who have suffered the effects of abortion. I am happy to be doing another study with Dr. Wilson and hope I can discipline myself to spend the time that I should. Please pray for me and all of us as we start this study next week.

Hello Everyone, I'm from California, residing mid state on the coast. I'm looking forward to learning from you all and gaining wisdom from our study together.

My name is Carolyn though I use "Kyeland" on forums, in memory of my beloved pet Kye. Pets have touched my life in special ways.

I am so fotunate to have this incredible opportunity to join in study with you all, one of the best uses of this powerful tool called internet. It's truely international in scope, not possible until these recent years. I am blessed!

Love in Him,

Kyeland

Hi,

I live in S. California, have 2 daughters and a golden retriever named Presious T (for trouble)

My husband and I have a local ministry for pastors, wives and church leaders.

With what is going on in the world today I am looking forward to this study.

Blessings in Him,

Hello everyone,

I am from the Pro Football Hall of Fame area(Canton, Ohio). It is great to be in this study with you. I look forward to a great time of spiritual growth in this study of Abraham's faith. This is my first time at this so I would ask for your love and grace as I seek to become more technical in my studies of God's Holy Word...

My thanks tp Dr. Wilson and his ministry team for this instrument!

Grace and Peace....

hello..

my name is deb-o-rah.. i live in australia..

am looking forward to learning more about abraham.. meeting new people from all over the world.. and being challenged, stretched and growing during this time..

Hello,

I am excited to be able to participate in this study of Abraham online. I am from Alabama. I am also homeschooling 3 children this year. It can be difficult to load everyone in the car to get to the studies that are offered at our church during the week and then I also have to worry about child care :wacko:. This is a wonderful opportunity. I will be able to meet new people from around the world and have some accountability as we work through this together :D .

Hello Everyone!

My name is Marilyn and I am from Georgia, USA. I am happily married and the mother of a fine 20 year old son. This is a wonderful opportunity for me to study the faith of Abraham. I am also doing a Beth Moore study - "Believing God" and each will compliment the other. Thank you, Dr. Jim for making this valuable study available.

"Abram believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness."

Hi, greetings from California. This is my first involvement with an online Bible study, and I am looking forward to it. For about a month now I have been running into teachings on Abraham and how the Lord counted his faith as righteousness. I had been wanting to get involved with a Bible study, but as I work a split shift I have difficulty finding one to fit my schedule. When I ran across this one on Abraham I said to myself, " there is the study for you!" It will be great to have so many other people to be involved with in the study. Blessings to you all. Abbey

Hello, everyone,

I'm from Idaho. I'm the mother of five and grandmother of a gorgeous two-year old grandson. I'm a school teacher who is overwhelmed with NCLB legislation and keeping up with grading papers, planning lessons, and meeting student needs. I saw this Bible study on-line and thought it would be a great way to pamper myself while juggling my busy schedule. I have taken Internet college classes and enjoyed them, so I look forward to using this forum to study about Abraham.

God bless all!

Your sister in Christ,

Twig

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Hi Im Lenon,

Im from Auckland NZ.

ive migrated to NZ A Year ago, and feel just like Abraham coming to a distant land far away from kith and kin.Ive been involved in the youth minstry and presently with the couples for christ Auckland.

I live in suburban Minneapolis, MN USA with my wife and son and two cats. Two years ago the Lord provided me with a reasonably priced motorcycle (I've wanted a bike for years, but I always felt it would be selfish to buy an expensive toy like that). Shortly after, He opened the door to discipleship for me through an organization called the Christian Motorcyclists Association. In order to wear your "colors", CMA requires members to complete training for one of the ministry teams. As I was nearing completion of the Servants Ministry team course, the Lord gave me the verses Isaiah 50:4-7 which I felt was affirmation that I was being faithful to his calling. We serve an awesome God, don't we? Amen.

I participated in one other bible study with Pastor Ralph and enjoyed the experience. I look forward to conversing with everyone in the forum.

Blessings to you all.

Tim

:rolleyes: My name is Tony, I'am from Kansas. I have four grown children my youngest son is 21 and is currently in Iraq. The lord has called me to missions IVe been to Kenya several times and Mexico once in july I hope to return to Africa for several years. I'am very active in my church and always looking for ways to serve our Lord.

Yours in Christ , Tony

Hi everyone,

I am Sunil Bernard from Secunderabad, India. Am blessed with a family, wife and 2 grown up children and all of us are involved in our church ministry. I am the organist and my children lead in worship.

I have done a couple of studies with our dear Pastor Ralf Wilson. I pray for him daily. Its a wonderful privilege to study the Bible at your own speed and at your own desk without any hassle.

Pastor Wilson's material is fantastic. He has so much of inputs into each study lesson. Thank God for him and this wonderful site.

Nice to have met so many of you in this forum and getting comments and replies for my posts.

God bless you all as we do this study on the faith of Abraham.

Yours in Him

Sunil Bernard

Hello,

I am from Midland, Texas (hometown to President George W. and Laura Bush).

Mother of two, stepmom of three and stepgrandmother to 6.

Employed full time and have a part time job also and am starting back to college for a masters degree in psychology. I have been taking and facilitating Beth Moore Bible studies at our church for the past four years, and this term just didn't have the time to fit one into my schedule. So I am hoping this study will keep me in the word.

Look forward to learning more about Abraham and Sarah.

Have a blessed day,

Mickey

Greetings in the name of our living Lord. My forum name is Merci. I live in Iowa, USA. I am the managing director of our 1 year old food pantry. The miracle here is we have 12 different churches as a governing board. I am looking forward to continuing my Christian growth path. Blessings to you all. Merci :D

hi,

My name is Bonita and this is the second study I have participated in.

I have grandchildren and two pet fish. I am an assistant pastor and have two sons.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning new things about Abraham.

I participated in the Joshua study and it was so good, a group of us continued to keep in touch. :rolleyes: