Pastor Ralph

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good Morning,

It is such a delight to know that there are many other brothers and sisters in Christ that are striving to know the One and True Father in Heaven! I am currently in the Military and am stationed on the East Coast (United States). Please be praying that I will be an example of the glory, love and power of Jesus Christ...

In the Father's love,

Melissa

:D Hello all,

My name is Kathy and I live outside the Seattle area in a beautiful area with evergreen trees and the blessings of the Lord around me. This is the first online Bible study I have replied to. I started the Names of God study since we were focusing on that for our ladies retreat.

I have been walking with the Lord for some time (went forward at a Billy Graham - when he was teaching - crusade when I was 16 but fell away from the Lord for a while...now I am back in His loving arms), but I am falling in love with Him all over again and I am hungry for His word.

I pray this study can help me see new things in His awesome word.

May the Lord bless you and your household today!!

K

Hi, my name is Jill and I live in WA, USA. I have been a Christian for as long as I can remember but consider myslef a Born-Again Christian for only two years (walked away from my faith many years ago and came back to Jesus in 2003). I attend a non-denominational church with an awesome pastor teaching the Good News of Christ and God's love to all. I look forward to starting this lesson and seeing what God reveals to me through Phillippians. Thank you Pastor Ralph for this wonderful opportunity.

Jill - my name is Kathy and I also live in Washington State in North Bend. Your testimony sounds like mine and I just wanted to say hello.

Have a blessed day!

:D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi, my name is Steve Kleinman, and I live in Arlington, VA.

I moved 8 months ago from Raleigh, NC, and have not taken the time to find a bible study or a new church in this area.

Last night, I found a Arlington-based bible study group, and now this!!!!!

I am really looking forward to immersing myself in scripture again, and sharing my interests and ideas with others.

• 4 weeks later...
Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Disciple Lessons from Philippians.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

Hello, my name is Doreen. I'm from southwest Michigan, U.S.A., a "small town girl" who was raised Catholic but chose the Protestant walk in early adulthood, now attending a non-denominational church called "Real Life". I was invited to this study by a friend of mine, Steven, who is the primary caregiver to his mother who is fighting brain cancer. Their fight has taken them to Virginia where she is getting special treatment. Steven was lonely for the connections he had back home and this website is affording us to remain connected to Steven as we study the Word of God together. Hi Steven! This is going to be great!!!

Hugs,

Doreen

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. My name is Carolyn from New Brunswick, Canada. I am glad to be a part of this study. After finding that I was spending a lot of time on the computer and not enough time in the Word, I decided to bring the both of them together. I came across this site on the Internet and shared it with my husband and so we are both going to give it a try. Both of our jobs keeps us away from each other for the better part of our day and so we find it hard to sit down and study the Bible together. We keep saying that we will, but it never happens. I think this might be a good solution to our problem. So, I am looking forward to this experience. :)

• 3 months later...

Good afternoon. My name is Marc, and I live in the Grand Canyon State, Arizon.

I am originally from The Lone Star state, Texas. I lead a small group in my

church, and we are doing a study in Philipians, and I discovered this site with

this study and felt it would be of great value to my own personal study of this

book. I will be using this study to help me get a better understanding of what

Paul meant when he told us to renew ourselves by the changing of our minds

by thinking on the good things of and from God, and not dwelling on the distractions

and difficulties of the world.

God be with us as we venture through this study.

Marc

• 7 months later...

Hi -- I'm a 'new-be' with on-line Bible studies. If anyone out there is familiar with Precepts studies, that's what I've been doing for several years. Decided to try This study method for a while. I've been getting a real blessing from reading the replies. I've been a Texan for 20 yrs.or so. Was born in northern Wisconsin about 60 yrs ago, but employment brought my family to Iowa when I was six. I've been in church all my life and have been a believer since my early teens. Am married and have four grown kids and seven grandkids.

Sue D. :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Good morning, I am Tacoma Rose from Tacoma Washington. The Sun is shining and the garden is growing. Its a wonderful day. I was involved in a Philippians bible study at church and wanted to do additional study. My next Bible study class at church doesn't start until September so I had some extra time to get involved with another class. I thought I would give this one a try.

Grace and Peace

Hello, I am new to online bible study, but am very excited to find such a wonderful source for helping me to study God's Word. I live in Grand Prairie, TX and attend a great non-denominational, Spirit-filled church. I am a married homemaker with no children, but care for my elderly father.

• 2 months later...

Dear Friend,

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include our e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

My name is Mark and I'm a pastor of a small Baptist church in Cody, WY. This is my first study through this forum. I look forward to the Spirit revealing new things to me through God's word in Philippians.

• 4 weeks later...
:D greetings! - my name is diane and i live in the texas panhandle not far from the new mexico border - i had a dream where i saw "philippians" and "colossians" and felt the LORD wanted me to know these books - found this bible study and here we are! - just love the sound of pastor ralph's voice on the audio directions - looking forward to revelation from the LORD!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Dear Friend,

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph