JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Resurrection and Easter Faith.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Hope it is ok to post here, I tried in the other welcome forum and it kept coming up as an error.

Anyway, I am glad to have found this site through a google search looking for a study on Easter. I live in Mi and have been married 46 years, we have 6 grown children and 13 grandchildren. My husband is retired and I am and always have been a homemaker.

I have been a Christian for 36 years and go to a Baptist church not far from my home. My husband does not attend.

I enjoy Bible study and reading, flower gardening,cross stitch,computers, and of course my family:)

Hello

I am in the ministery as an evanglist, missionary. I have been to Peru, Mexico and Canada. Now I am semi- retired getting refired. I love the word and studying. I have been widowed for 30 years and been in the ministery for 25 years. I acceped Jesus in 1975 and have never wanted to look back I always remember a verse in a song that says the cross is before me no turning back. I am looking forward to the bible study on ressurection becasue it is so close to Resurrection Sunday. I have always believed no matter how much you learn you can never learn enough of the word. It is always an honor to sit at the feet of excellant teachers.

I live in Grass Valley Ca. and have a daughter in Auburn also a grandson in Iraq. Ilove jesus with all my heart That is about it God Bless all in Jesus name Thank you Pastor Ralph for your God given wisdom

Hi:

My name is Craig and I live in Live Oak, Florida. I am the Pastor of Grace Community Church in Live Oak. The Resurrection of Jesus is central to our hope and faith in Jesus Christ and I look forward to this study as well as sharing with others what I learn.

God Bless All,

Craig Topping

Hello all. It is a beautiful rainy spring day in Kansas. I pray all is well in your neck of the woods. I hope these posts can uplift us and help us make stuff "on earth as it is in heaven."

Hello, all.

I am a Nebraska Lutheran who teaches at a Catholic School, was raised by a Baptist, and married a Presbyterian. I am looking forward to a non-denominational, biblical study about the Resurrection.

I am Mom to a blended family of 6 children ages 1 to 26, 2 dogs and a cat. Yes, I have grandchildren older than my youngest, but it keeps life interesting :rolleyes: .

Besides running the family around, I also enjoy clogging, roller skating, long walks, computers, and reading.

Tracy

Hello,

I live in northern Louisiana and attend Grace Episcopal Church. This study is part of my Lenten studies. My husband and I will be doing this together. Also, several of our Ultreya reunion group will be participating. We are all looking forward to this study of the Resurection.

Isn't the Holy Spirit's guidance marvelous! I am extremely thankful for the opportunity to experience the Word with the fellow Overcomers! Our Lord and Savior brings such wonderful blessings and revelation. We will never be the same. Glory to God! May His Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! Amen!

>>>Hello; My name is Linda and I live in a small town in western Maine, USA called Livermore Falls. I am also excited about this bible study. This is the first time I have ever participated in an online study or forum. There are always firsts no matter what your age.

>>>>

My name is Lisa. I'm looking forward to this study. Linda, I wanted to say, "Hi!" as I'm also a fellow Mainer. :-) My hubby actually works in Livermore Falls, but we live about an hour further north & west. I don't see many other people from Maine on-line so wanted to say hello. I'm a homeschooling SAHM of three boys ages 10, 5, & 3. We live on a multi-generational farm with my in-laws & my dh's grandfather. We all have our own homes. It is definitely a blessing for my boys to grown up so close to their grandparents & great-grandfather.

Lisa B.

Hi, my name is Carole. I live in a small town in SW Idaho. I'm 49 years old. I have 4 grown children. Currently I'm working full-time and going to school full-time so I keep pretty busy. I love the Lord with all my heart and am looking forward to this study.

Hi,

I live in the north west of England. I've enjoyed reading the info and comments you guys have posted. I'm a mum of 3 grown children and grandmother of two lovely babies. I love the Lord and look forward to being encouraged, challenged and growing closer to Him. God bless you in His precious Name.

:)

Dear Pastor Ralph,

God Bless You and thank you for making this site available to me.

I am looking forward with much excitement and anticipation to studying The Word of GOD, under you, Sir.

Sincerely, Respectfully,

John

Hello All,

This Old PA Dutchman and Frau live in Lancaster Co, PA, "The Garden Spot". Both retired (and tired) and in the 70s. Best known as Nana and Poppa for our two lovely Grandchildren who live SO FAR AWAY! - All the way on the other side of our street! Every morning we get Grandson Spencer off to first Grade with prayers that he may be protected throughout the day. Little sister Danielle has to come along over to our house before going to Nursery School for her share of hugs and kisses. I had to wait 70 years before I had even 1 grandchild and we are so happy the Good Lord Blessed our youngest son and D.I.L. with two lovely, healthy children.

We are looking forward to Pastor Ralph's Easter Season Lessons.

[well hello everyone it's good to be back on board.

I have yet again come to a point where i feel the need to succeed.

And by that I have realised that study to show thyself is not just to show that you are to others but to show my self.

All that God want's to do is to move us into our destiny that plan that has for us all.

and now some extra measures must be taken to push through the barrier and into the next.

Pastor Ralph, Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

I live in the Peach State. Originally from Maine (Linda & Lisa B.) I was born and lived in Me. for 20 + yrs. moved to Connecticut and lived there for years. In 1982 we moved to Georgia and have been very happy here. My husband and I have been married for 44 years in May, we are both retired and enjoy it. We have 3 children. 7 grandchildren, and 2 great-grandchildren. We are born again Christians and attend church whenever the doors are open. We live in the suburbs of Atlanta (Loganville).

It has been my great pleasure to study several Bible studies with Pastor Ralph and look forward to many more. I have learned more from these studies than I could ever have done on my own. I thank God for this great man of God and all he has done for me spiritually. May God Bless You Pastor and Thank You!!!

To all my brothers and sisters in Christ, may ya'll have a Blessed Easter and happy studying and may we all be better for it. June

I am always amazed ai Fathers sense of humor.

I ahve a Lutheran history as mt family moved to New Zealand 1842 still running from the catholic oppression from within europe.

My great greatgreatgrand father who was a lutheran minister built the 1st knox presbytarian church in wellington.

this is the part that i found funny.

I was sunday schooled by the salvation army,went to church of england with my grand mother,was a sunday school teacher at a presbyterian church,was inspirede by the jehovah witnesses(reading a book on revelation ) and found the reality of God in an independant pentacostal church,and now am a preacher and director of an assy of god in australia.

a father of 3 kids and 6 step children also 2 of my 6 grandkids are older than my youngest 2.

when god has a call he has a call. Both my wife an i have come from varios childhood abuses and previous marriages to find our selves ministering to broken couples and families in crisis.

the next step in our journey is to move back to New Zealand and start a new ministry in Wellington.

so for me the study is just adding more word and depth to an awesome experience as we walk in faith to the promised land.

never ever think that anything is beyond you as i do sense a great call is on you.

Hello All,

I am looking forward to this Bible Study. This is my first online study program and very interested in seeing how this works. I graduated in June 06 with a BA in Religion and current working on my Master's degree in Biblical Studies. I live in Southwest Ohio.

Greetings from Tennessee! This is my first online bible study and I am looking forward to learning

from Pastor Ralph & each of you. I am a stay at home mom with a 3 1/2 year old daughter and we are in the process of adopting our 2nd child in the next year. I have been married for 13 years and just recently relocated here to central TN from northern Virginia. Blessings to you all!