JesusWalk Bible Study Forum

Welcome

Pastor Ralph

Dear Friend,

Welcome to the online Bible study forum for Resurrection and Easter Faith.

It's exciting to meet other people who are involved in this Bible study. Why don't you check in and share a bit about yourself, and what state and country you are from. Please do NOT include your e-mail address. Be discrete about sharing private things about yourself.

Yours in Christ,

Pastor Ralph

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi . I am looking forward to beginning this study on Friday. Hebrews is one of my favorite books of the Bible so I look forward to new insights.

I am married and live in Canada, although I was born in Michigan. We have three married children all living in various parts of Florida . . and three grandchildren - 5, 6 an 6 months ...(also living way far away in Florida of course!). :rolleyes:

From the love of another Christian, Ive joined this Bible study from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Thanks Karon! I need more material to cut out, pin and sew into my life. One day at a time.

I am a person who needs daily scripture to direct and guide me. I forget what I read and in the past 5 years I have commited to our Lord Jesus; worshipping Him and trying to study His Word. I just completed a 30 week session at my church but the devil wants to block from my memory, the Lords instructions for living. It's ok, he is a thief and IM BACK, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...getting the WORD.

It truly takes the Holy Spirit speaking to me before I learn anything. I have to live it in order to stick to it! So, I am looking forward to these lessons to get filled, anointed, sanctified and ressurected--on a daily basis!

I am also looking forward to this forum's discussions on Hebrews.

In His Dimension,

Signed,

stonedcoldsoberbytheblood

Hello.

I, too, am looking forward to this study. I've been searching for an online study group that allows me to study the Word in community from home. This group seems to be quite a find. I am the mother of a 10-month-old boy, currently living in North Carolina.

Jill

Tena koutou katoa and hey ... Looking forward to digging, sharing and learning alongside you all.

I'm from New Zealand and am Maori. Tena koutou katoa simply means 'Greetings to you all"

till next time ... ka kite

Hi - This is my first time posting and I'm not sure i\I'm doing it correctly! but I'm excited to begin the study of Hebrews and see so many people studying with me from so many different nations! Praise God - the Body of Chirst! I'm from the tiny state of New Hampshire in the US.

Hi My name is Tabatha I live in beautiful Grass Valley Calif. I am so looking forward to the new Bible Study out of Hebrews. I never get enough of the word. I am so grateful for the time and energy Pastor Ralph puts into these studies. May God Bless you richly and increase giving him the wisdom to cause us to search deeper into God's instructions Thank you

In His Service

Christine

:P

My name is Jane and I live in Arizona. I'm happily married :wub: and have been blessed with one beautiful grown son.

I have completed a couple of Pastor Ralph's lessons. Each one has been a blessing to me, and I have been looking forward to beginning this one. I pray everyone enjoys it as much as I know I will.

God bless!

Hi All!

My name is Melissa K. and I am from Northern California (Wine Country). I am excited to start this study on Hebrews. I've just finished a wonderful study on The 10 Commandments and feel hungry to be immersed in The Word through another study. I look forward to the doing this with so many people from around the world!

In Christ,

Melissa K

Grace and Peace to all, I am looking forward in studying with everyone the Book of Hebrew. I have read through the book many of times but never study it. Well I study a chapter here and a few verses there, but never the whole book. I love studying with Pastor Ralph, he has a great online study. I love studying the Word of God, I can never get enough of it. I just moved from Pa to Fl about 1 1/2 month ago, and I am still unpacking. I am a 54 yrs old mother, I have one grown son. I have been cancer free for one year now!! PRAISE THE LORD! GOD IS GOOD! HE IS STILL THE HEALER!! :lol::D

Hi, My name is Fran and I am in East Texas and I have been looki ng for a place to study the Word at home. I am unable to go to church (living so far out in the country and not having a way into town) that I was overjoyed when I found this site. Hebrews is one of my favorite books in the Bibke and I am looking forward to having someone to talk with it about. I can't wait to get my first lesson and get started. I have read the book twice in the past few days to try and get it ingeaved on my heart.

Grace and Peace to all, I am looking forward in studying with everyone the Book of Hebrew. I have read through the book many of times but never study it. Well I study a chapter here and a few verses there, but never the whole book. I love studying with Pastor Ralph, he has a great online study. I love studying the Word of God, I can never get enough of it. I just moved from Pa to Fl about 1 1/2 month ago, and I am still unpacking. I am a 54 yrs old mother, I have one grown son. I have been cancer free for one year now!! PRAISE THE LORD! GOD IS GOOD! HE IS STILL THE HEALER!! :lol::D

I totally agree, Sis Dee. I have been cancder free for 3 years and I praise His name ever day. I alos agree, Pastor Ralph is awesome and I love his studies. I have just started (Reelations and this one) and it is so mjuch fun and it has gotten my brain to working, too.

I totally agree, Sis Dee. I have been cancder free for 3 years and I praise His name ever day. I alos agree, Pastor Ralph is awesome and I love his studies. I have just started (Reelations and this one) and it is so mjuch fun and it has gotten my brain to working, too.

Yes, indeed this study is awesome. Thanks for Pastor Ralph for this Bible Study.

Blessings

Peace

Shalom!

My name is Peace, born again married Christian from Pakistan always interested to learn the Word more and more as I still have a little knowledge so I too have signed up and look forward to be blessed by this study. Hope will learn to quench my thirst.

Thanks for Pastor Ralph for this Bible Study, its really a great blessing to many as well as for me.

Blessings to you all,

Peace

I am so happy to be a part of this on-line bible study. Not a book about the bible, but a real book of the Bible.

I live in Western Washington State and have never done an on-line study before. I am hungry for the Word and look forward to sharing this with some new friends in Christ.

I am a wife to my beloved and the mother of 5 beautiful daughters. We homeschool and have our own buisness.

Blessings,

momtogirls5

From the love of another Christian, Ive joined this Bible study from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Thanks Karon! I need more material to cut out, pin and sew into my life. One day at a time.

I am a person who needs daily scripture to direct and guide me. I forget what I read and in the past 5 years I have commited to our Lord Jesus; worshipping Him and trying to study His Word. I just completed a 30 week session at my church but the devil wants to block from my memory, the Lords instructions for living. It's ok, he is a thief and IM BACK, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW...getting the WORD.

It truly takes the Holy Spirit speaking to me before I learn anything. I have to live it in order to stick to it! So, I am looking forward to these lessons to get filled, anointed, sanctified and ressurected--on a daily basis!

I am also looking forward to this forum's discussions on Hebrews.

In His Dimension,

Signed,

stonedcoldsoberbytheblood

Checking in here. protocol and process are a bit of a mystery at the moment but I suspect I'll pick it up quick enough.

I'm looking forward to this class and growing in my faith. This is a new adventure for me. Glad to see similar enthusiasm from my "classmates".

Quick background - Married. Two beautiful kids, boy 14 and girl 17. Living in beautiful Glen Ellyn, IL (outside Chicago). Completely in the world, not enough in the word. Hoping someday to retire and build a faith-centric retreat in the hills of North Carolina. Pray for me that my wife comes around on that concept!

steve k

I'm new at posting... confused on quoting. Hmm...

The post by "stonedcoldsoberbytheblood" caught my eye..

I am also joining and NEEDING God's WORD and touch daily... I've been sober before... The devil wants me to forget what God has taught me too. I can quote the lessons I've learned, but I've been honestly LIVING it out for 2 days now... this is Day 3 for me! I'm also SOBER again... only by God's abundant GRACE and POWER, which my friend prayed for me to receive. As for now.. my sobriety is a secret to all but my accountability partner. When I share, I sometimes take some GLORY for myself.... this time, I will only share when God prompts me to share for HIS glory. I feel I can boast in God on this website since I am truly anonymous and GOD is glorified here!

I'm new at posting... confused on quoting. Hmm...

The post by "stonedcoldsoberbytheblood" caught my eye..

I am also joining and NEEDING God's WORD and touch daily... I've been sober before... The devil wants me to forget what God has taught me too. I can quote the lessons I've learned, but I've been honestly LIVING it out for 2 days now... this is Day 3 for me! I'm also SOBER again... only by God's abundant GRACE and POWER, which my friend prayed for me to receive. As for now.. my sobriety is a secret to all but my accountability partner. When I share, I sometimes take some GLORY for myself.... this time, I will only share when God prompts me to share for HIS glory. I feel I can boast in God on this website since I am truly anonymous and GOD is glorified here!

Dear Dochi's Friend

Praise God and blessings to you on your Day 3 of sobriety! My son is on Day 31 after battling alcoholism for many, many years. He knows it is through the power of God and His Grace and I am praying that same Power and Grace for you. God IS Faithful! Don't let that enemy try to drag you back into bondage in Egypt. Jesus came to set YOU free! God bless you today! cburt51

Hi!

This is my first bible study online. I discovered this site while searching for the Parable of the Tenants, and found a page from your study of Luke's Gospel. Rechecking that page just now, I find you also included a passage from Daniel, which I recently read myself and was moved by (the Rock whose kingdom is everlasting). I signed up for Hebrews as it is the first one starting after I found your site.

I too am new to online Bible studies and posting to bulletin boards (also hope I'm doing this correctly!) - live in southern New Jersey - mom to grown married son with one granddaughter and one daughter who is still in high school - looking forward to everyone's comments on the questions

<><

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ! I am excited also to be doing this on-line Bible study. I love the church I go to and the preaching is a blessing - BUT, preaching is not always teaching the Word. God puts in each of us a desire to know Him - and this on-line teaching will do that, I'm sure!

May you each be blessed!

Hello all. I'm a married 36 year old active duty Sailor stationed down in Pascagoula, Mississippi. I have developed over the last couple of weeks a thirst for the scriptures that resulted in me finding this website and online Bible study. I really look forward to this study and pray that this form of study will make the scriptures really come alive in my life and perform a good work in me. I look forward to meeting all of you and pray that this journey will bring us together as a body of believers.