• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Greetings,

I am excited to be here. What you see is a widow, mother of 3 beautiful daughters, grandmother of 10 diamonds in the sand and daughter and caregiver of my 96 year old papa. But more importantly I am the righteousness of Christ and one of God's children. I am looking forward to a closer walk with God and going deeper. Paul tells us that we will never know God's will for our lives if we don't know God. Blessings, Sue

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi Pastor and everyone, I am Vickie and am excited to do this study. I live in Tulsa,Oklahoma and my husband and I are doing this study together.I have been reading through the New Testament since January and finally came to Hebrews. This is perfect. Thanks

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all, my name is Sean, I live in Australia, and I am a training Minister. Just completed my Certificate IV and am excited to continue learning more each and every day. Next year I will be studying for a diploma certificate also.

The more we delve into God's written and spoken Word, the more we grow in our relationships with Him, and love and understanding for Him.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...